Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) (74540 Views)

Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
SimplyAJ:

It seems you're a lover of game of thrones like me. Your @is even three eyed raven grin
I think I'm the best fan from this part of the world
Maybe I could run a thread on The World of Ice and Fire if I could get a few people to help out
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by LadySarah: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Liposure:
A lot of people are depressed in japan

Even when we see life as perfect for them?
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Starzo: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
that babe fine die
ThreeEyedRaven:

Margery Tyrrell!!! (Natalie Dormer) that girl is one of the hottest British actress and I usually enjoy seeing her on TV. I'll have to watch this movie smiley
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by kunlegboye(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
ImpregnaTor:
imagine these guys where born in Nigeria, thousands would be committing suicide everyday

check out where they said, your life is a special gift from your parents, they didn't say God

They just missed it...They don't know that their life is a gift from God,they excluded God out of it thinking they can make through on their own...The devil will now help them to end their lifes in hell fire
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Starzo:
that babe fine die
As in ehn.

Take a look at this music video by Andrew Hozier Byrne-Someone new.
She was the video actress and she killed it kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by ElValiente(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Explorers:
There's a scary movie about the forest (2016).
. Explore baba. Ride on.

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by ElValiente(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Margery Tyrrell!!! (Natalie Dormer) that girl is one of the hottest British actress and I usually enjoy seeing her on TV. I'll have to watch this movie smiley
Valar Mogolis

1 Like

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by King44(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is the forest we are moving Buhari to after his 8 years
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
ElValiente:
Valar Mogolis
Valar Dohaeris (all men must serve)

1 Like

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Earnonline9: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by CheedyJ(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
phemmyutd:
Yet nobody is blaming Japan president over there?
I trust Nigerians, Na Buhari cos am
Are we Japanese besides do you know if d Japanese people are blaming their govt too?
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Nchenches: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
A country where only work, work and work is it, men and women have little or no relationship - Japan is a suicide country.
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Danniscott(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is scary

Sometimes it is easy to say people should not take their lives, we just pray not to find ourselves in those desperate situations.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Nchenches: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Anyhow, only mentally disturbed persons commit suicide.
Watch out for when a person you know starts to change to strange lifestyles and self isolated.

That most Japanese don’t commit suicide is a wonder given the Japanese worst type of Capitalism.
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Sweetcho: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Also known as jukai, see of trees. I first heard of it because its on jhene aikos album which i listen to in my car, but thats one of the tracks i always skip and go straight to whilst we're young track 3
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by AngelicBeing: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2020
angry
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by marsman: 12:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Naija wey worst self, why we no dey commit suicide, something must be wrong with this countries setting.
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by temitope23(m): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Rocktation:

Why should she confirm it, though? Is she the minister of suicide management?
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by pacespot(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2020
The question is, did they commit suicide because they get lost in the forest or they purposely went to the forest to commit suicide?
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by funmike83(f): 1:24am On Oct 06, 2020
They should cut off all the tŕess and level the ground
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Spechialone(f): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2020
I'm quite sure some who walked in with the intent of suicide, must have had a change of heart, but got lost in the trees... Will that still be classified as suicide
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by bluefilm: 1:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmm....

A lot of paranormal activities will be going on in that forest.

1 Like

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by yemmywesey(m): 1:52am On Oct 06, 2020
na their own thirdmainland bridge lagoon be that
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by micfoley: 2:18am On Oct 06, 2020
This na the real evil forest
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by ighodalonosa(m): 2:44am On Oct 06, 2020
This should be taken down@ seun. It only promotes suicide.

1 Like

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by JordanMichael(m): 3:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Sambisa forest is a Nigerian version grin
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by harmony75: 3:20am On Oct 06, 2020
evil forest should be cleans and converts to farmland naw... why did their government allow these evils over the years �

1 Like

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:12am On Oct 06, 2020
I rather die than commit suicide,I can't kill my self undecided undecided
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by omoyankee3(m): 4:13am On Oct 06, 2020
I've seen a movie about it once...cant remember the name. A man was trying to get to the forest to stop his brother from committing suicide. Unfortunately, he was stopped by security men at the entrance because they wouldn't beleive him. They thought he was making excuses so he himself can enter to commit suicide.

Survivors said the forest is hunted with ghosts and ghouls and some people run mad before they die.
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by anonimi: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Explorers:
A map is seen at the entrance to Japan's Aokigahara forest, which has become known as one of the world's most prevalent suicide sites.

It reads: 'Your life is a precious gift from your parents. Please think about your parents, siblings and children. Don't keep it to yourself. Talk about your troubles.'

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12455699_18010213384001suicideforestrestrictedexlarge169_jpeg352519529f0fa98a016179ae9366ca33

Is there any black African group that has its own alphabets and written records going back a thousand years or more
Why did we not have alphabets and still don't keep records for transparency and transmission to future generations of what is happening now?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos) / Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.