Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. (3215 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Jenny2u(f): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
A hair vendor has called out the formal Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Ka3na for renting N300,000 hair and refusing to pay for it.

The hair vendor identified as Leevenchy Hair took to her Instagram page to share details of the incident with a warning to the self acclaimed ‘boss lady’ to return her hair as soon as possible.

According to the post, the BBNaija ex-Housemate promised to return the rented hair after 48 hours but stopped picking calls after the time elapsed.

She wrote on her instagram caption below;

“You call yourself a celebrity boss chick but you can’t pay 300k for the hair on your head. You came back from #bigbrothernaija, rented the hair and promised to return it in 48hours then you stop picking your calls. Return my hair within 24houra before I call you out. I dont want to get angry ooooo, because its my birthday. So let’s not disgrace ourselves”, SEE MORE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>https://gistzone24..com/2020/10/hair-vendor-calls-out-ka3na-for-renting.html

1 Share

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Samakus(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Gbese.

Women can never learn. They must live fake life, rent hair, pad chest, pad nyash. Everything about majority of them are so fake. All to be who they really aren't and might not possibly be
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by mayklef(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
This other gender and borrow pose sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by longetivity(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
e don happen
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ultimate disgrace.
Akpiri ogologo

1 Like

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rent hair...??

Women?? This is getting too low naaa....
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Charmingrascal(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jenny2u:
A hair vendor has called out the formal Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Ka3na for renting N300,000 hair and refusing to pay for it.

The hair vendor identified as Leevenchy Hair took to her Instagram page to share details of the incident with a warning to the self acclaimed ‘boss lady’ to return her hair as soon as possible.

According to the post, the BBNaija ex-Housemate promised to return the rented hair after 48 hours but stopped picking calls after the time elapsed.

She wrote on her instagram caption below;

“You call yourself a celebrity boss chick but you can’t pay 300k for the hair on your head. You came back from #bigbrothernaija, rented the hair and promised to return it in 48hours then you stop picking your calls. Return my hair within 24houra before I call you out. I dont want to get angry ooooo, because its my birthday. So let’s not disgrace ourselves”, SEE MORE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>https://gistzone24..com/2020/10/hair-vendor-calls-out-ka3na-for-renting.html

1 Share

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by SpicyMimi(f): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
300k for hair

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by IamD18: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Katrina has always been a fake ass.

A braggart and a self-acclaimed boss lady.

These people think the Nigerians they are trying to impress truly gives a fvck or care about them.

Pathetic mehn!

1 Like

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by NobleAngell(f): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Some people don't have sense. This is how your destiny helper will pass you by and even call you "boss".

2 Likes

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Man must belong.... Fakeee fakeee
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by michlins(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2020
A young girl who paid 20j outright will be there wishing she's the ka3na who rented her own weaving. This life eh

If you have anything, cherish it

1 Like

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 05, 2020
After disgracing her,you're still saying I don't want to disgrace you. Chaii

Wahala for who no wan follow me cut hair in this hard country...
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Freestainworld(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin cheesy let me just keep laughing
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by femi4: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Kay3na is using different time zone. Her 48 hrs never reach
Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Davash222(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2020
Wearing 300K hair on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital! Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by Denique(f): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:
Wearing 300K hair on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital! Nonsense!

Re: Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. by merieam16(f): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
And this one is sum1' role model...mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] / X-rated-kanye West Grabs Kim's Bare Bòòbs In Intimate Shoot / Photos From J Martins Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.