Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) (26508 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by wale377(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
“You’re very wicked and stupid,” Actress Ada Ameh knocks BBN’s Ka3na for rebuking fan who tattooed her on her body after asking for it

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKRT9xm53wo

Popular Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh, has taken to her social media account to slam Big Brother Naija reality television star, Ka3na, for scolding a fan who tattooed her name on her thigh.

The television reality show star had once taken to her Twitter account to mention that she would have loved it if a fan could ink her name on their body. Her wish came through as a young lady, who described herself as Ka3na’s number one fan, took it upon herself to ink the star’s name on her thigh.

However, when the young lady’s gesture went viral, Ka3na scolded the young lady for her actions stating that the young girl’s action was wrong and that she ‘does not encourage it’.

Ka3na’s reaction, apparently, sparked the anger of ace Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh, who described the reality star as a ‘stupid girl’.

The actress said, “I don’t know this girl’s name; I saw her video yesterday and I was so upset. I think she was in Big Brother Nigeria, she was in the house.

“You went on Twitter; you wrote something that you would have loved somebody to have a tattoo of you on their body and this young lady did. You now came to say what she did was wrong after she had done it.

“That was sarcasm, as far as Ada Ameh is concerned, and that was very wicked of you and that is still very wicked of you. You know yourself, and after this video, I know that people who know her would tag her. I know that she can never talk to me; she cannot even dare it because all of us are good with our mouth. She cannot even dare it because ‘craze get level’.”

Ameh continued, “My point is that tweeting that, we don’t know that a lot of people look up to us. Some people can crazily love you to a very destructive point. You encouraged her, she tattooed you and at the end of the day, you said it was wrong. You gave instances that I could not listen to till the end because I was so angry.

“I wish Instagram had a place that you can send a voice note to. I would have done that to that stupid girl. I call her stupid without any apology. You came and you were blabbing. Ha! That was wrong. Medicine after death, you have done the damage already. You were the one that came out to ask and, apparently, when you were in the house, she liked you and she calls you her role model.”

https://punchng.com/ada-ameh-slams-bbnaijas-ka3na-for-scolding-fan-who-tattooed-name-on-lap/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLrHO7eB0hO/?igshid=wgnbls2tlpin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Emuakpor don vex O. Stop stating the obvious. We know already. Make next bb9ja show...these ones will fizzle out like their predecessors.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Elsanchez: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tu Le Jor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by devilmaycry: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
lol...ka3na no craze to talk back na....make Mamah use mouth finish her cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by kktbm: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ka3na you wan try Lucky Johnson wife EMU Johnson grin grin ; iykyk

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by meobizy(f): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
People have time.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by amarachi06(f): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
ka3na na clout3na. we know her very well.

12 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Reelstar: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by slawormiir: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Commonguy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Madam Ada is very right...And that olosho who calls herself Ka3na deserves something that should be similar to panel beating from area boys..

You can't demand for something and later come out to give someone a public smack down for doing what you initially demanded for.....

Madam Ada,well done ma'am.......More scripts to your acting career..

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by LoudLord(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wa gbayi omo yii

Give it to am as e dey Hot

Oponu ka3na

4 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Tectono: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
I support Ada Ameh. It is time people started speaking against pretenders that call themselves. Check out my signature to master how to be making millions of naira from export business.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
I supported Ka3na initially when I didn't know that she sent out such a tweet. She and the girl who tattooed her name on her thigh are both stupid.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by wallay77(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
This one self won trend...mycheeew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Bampeh: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
You no go too get problem with people if you mind your business.

Bimpeh is watching!

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Triangles1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kettle and pot
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by IamPlato(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2021

This Ada is fvcking ugly abeg...

Her brain too is ugly...

Does ka3na owe anybody anything?

If you tattoo my name on your body should I pay you for it or what, abi all of una don dey mad for this planet

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Perfectsouth(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by AmazingELixir: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
lipsrsealed

I see she is done mourning her child ...its back to social media.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Triangles1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kettle and pot, wetting concern me.
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by espn(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kafoolishna is mad... Bbnaija breeding useless prostitutes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by OfficialGaGa(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Clash of the Oloshos

Anything to trend... business is down.. more customers needed... clout chasing is still effective.. marketing strategy 101....

hit like if u know u know the know in the know... so many know.. I know... right?

BTW, we will be waiting for the wrath of the Oloshos (the sequel)

OfficialGaGa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Y
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is exactly what you get with overnight celebs who know nothing about humility or working hard to become someone. The only thing real about them is their arrogance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by eedimo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Are this poeple also Nigerians?
Their whala small sha.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
The FUTURE in a serious fight with itself.

What a scene.

15 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by JosephXavier: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ka3na wanted a man to tattoo her name and not a woman

Ah ahn, the lady is not into women

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by KingAzari: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fat people don't usually get sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skuki Peeshaun Kissing A South Africa Dancer (Picture) / Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party / Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.