Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,589 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Advertising Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advertising Career (793 Views)

I Will Pay You To Join An Advertising Program - 1st Ten People Only / What Does It Mean If Your Employer Is Advertising For Your Position / Sales, Marketing, Advertising & PR : Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Career by yicob(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2007
As if i will like to venture into advertizing but dont know how to start. I have a bsc(ed) in bus. Edu, with a good writing ability, creativity and sense of humor. Will appreciate anyone who can take me thru being a successful advertiser!
Re: Advertising Career by iphie4(f): 2:33am On Jun 27, 2007
hi dear,i suggest you go look up ARTICLES ON ADVERTISING on the internet,i assure you that you will find more than you need to know.happy search
Re: Advertising Career by Ojurere(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2007
Get close to any one in the media. It would help u know who far you can go. If you have the time you could call me i would link you up with some. 08082489016. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Customer Service Work? / Vacancy In Financial Management / Are You Where You Planned To Be Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.