Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,644 members, 7,844,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

SARS Officer Gave Me His Number To Keep In Touch After Extorting 50k From Me- La - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer Gave Me His Number To Keep In Touch After Extorting 50k From Me- La (352 Views)

Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officer Gave Me His Number To Keep In Touch After Extorting 50k From Me- La by Molan123: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2020
A Twitter user identified as Akinbosola has narrated how a SARS operative in Lagos state gave him his number to keep in touch after wrongly arresting him and extorting 50k him.

According to Akinbosola’s tweet, he was intercepted at Yaba area of Lagos state by some Sars officer for dressing fine,having an iPhone and cash on him.

He said the officers took him to their office at surulere area of Lagos where they eventually extorted the sum of 50k from him after claiming he was a Yahoo Boy. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/05/sars-officer-gave-me-his-number-to-keep-in-touch-after-extorting-50k-from-me-lagos-man-recounts/

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS Protesters Atop Dopemu Bridge This Afternoon / EndSARS is not A Protest / Moment Soldiers Were Seen Shooting At Ensars Protesters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.