Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? (857 Views)

Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom / Who Is More Handsome ? Wizkid Or Justin Bieber / Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by blackgucci(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
am shocked am just hearing this news is it true?
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by Goldieluks: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
i am shocked too,cause i don't get what your on about.
Rephrase.
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by blackgucci(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
just stumbled on some silly video of justin bieber being a 51 year old guy in disguise,
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by Goldieluks: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
Now i get it.post the link pls.
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by blackgucci(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by Goldieluks: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
hahahahahahaha omg, grin grin grin grin
i almost believe the farce report. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by blackgucci(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
am shocked myself,
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
blackgucci:

am shocked myself,

very daft did you check when was the video posted and why it the news never went global
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by kokoye(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2011
@ poster,

are you for real, or you just had to create a thread?

True though, Justin Bieber and my grandfather were buddies in school
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by blackgucci(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

very daft did you check when was the video posted and why it the news never went global

oh it didnt? youtube aint global enough.?

kokoye:

@ poster,

are you for real, or you just had to create a thread?

True though, Justin Bieber and my grandfather were buddies in school

yeah right? am paid to solicit your comments on NL
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by 190: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by Goldieluks: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
blackgucci:

oh it didnt? youtube aint global enough.?

yeah right? am paid to solicit your comments on NL

Ignore those two,please.
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by 25omega(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
blackgucci:

am shocked am just hearing this news is it true?
Dude that was a superbowl commercial which was making fun of all the different G speed of cell phones
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by kokoye(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^

Na men.

Uncle justin is 51.

for real
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by blackgucci(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

Na men.

Uncle justin is 51.

for real

hahahaha. no be small thing oh
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by blackgucci(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ignore those two,please.

IGNORED.
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by WackyJ1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
Poster so you believed that crap report?
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
@poster
have you ever heard of the Onion NEws Network to begin with? check www.theonion.com and have a laugh all day.

here are some of their other ¨TOP¨ news:
JENIFER ANISTON ADOPTS A 33yrs old AFRICAN BOY
EVANDER HOLYFIELD TO BOX HORSE FOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
APPLE FAN CHOP OFF HAND IN ANTICIPATION OF THE IHAND.
ANTI GAY CONGRESSMAN CAUGHT IN AFFAIR WITH HORSE

btw if you havent figure it out yet, its pure C O M E D Y although it look pretty real!

check www.youtube.com/theonion for more silly videos like the Bieber one
Re: At The Risk Of Sounding Not Current Is Justin Bieber 51? by Ak4all(m): 2:17am On Mar 04, 2011
He is not 51,those are just lies

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Tops The List Of 2010 Celebrity Salary Earners / Rapper Nicki Minaj Attacks The Wrong Maid In Photo Dispute / Kim Kardashain Ends Marriage After 72 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.