Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Is The Cheapest Way To Send Money From Nigeria To Canada - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cheapest Way To Send Money From Nigeria To Canada (469 Views)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Is This The Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria? / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cheapest Way To Send Money From Nigeria To Canada by Ysakaws1: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please house I need your quick help. I need to send some money to my friend in Canada. Please who knows the fastest way to do that with good rate.
Re: What Is The Cheapest Way To Send Money From Nigeria To Canada by Ysakaws1: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Any idea?
Re: What Is The Cheapest Way To Send Money From Nigeria To Canada by reallions(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
I can help. Let's talk on WhatsApp - 08068230088
Ysakaws1:
Any idea?

(1) (Reply)

G / How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you cool Money every single day! / Sterling Bank launches single-digit agribusiness facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.