Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi (20250 Views)

Enugu's Chioma Ebue Wins Second Best Teacher For JSS In Nigeria / Sack Of 15 ABU Staff For Sexual Harassment, Corruption Commended By FG / PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by masterflowx(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Humm! I wrote my second WAEC in that school when I was asked to get good grade in Mathematics before my graduation. That was year 2003.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Omoslim26: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Talk about brilliance, I give it to Ekiti people.....

That is why I am searching for a lady to marry from Ekiti.... They are so loyal and senseful...

Just like my iPhone 6s plus has been loyal to me, so are Ekiti ladies loyal to their man...

True talk but dem can yabb for Africa if Ikere girl yabb you ehn your Eledà go pity you sef
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Humanoid01(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Dagger111:

Na yoruba e dey teach. Oniranu
Typical tout. You can't even hide it, even on an online forum.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Goldencheese(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2020
ModestGal:
Well, this man look like a good teacher

But truth is that I remember when my Principal was given the best teacher in Nigeria when I was in SS2, it was purely politics and nothing else. The woman was not up to starndard to me, because how can someone who bullies children be the best teacher?

90% of Public school teachers are bullies, they make fun of students from poor homes/poor guardians and turn them to subject of laughter in the class by commenting on their torn cloths, or bad sandals and everyone will laugh. Or tag them ''late comer'' ''Ashewo'' etc without finding the cause of it and helping the child

I remember a school I taught during NYSC, there was a boy who always came late to school, and he would be punished all through, cutting grasses, this happened almost everyday. And in the staffroom, the teachers always said bad things about him and would make fun of him. Even his classmates saw him as a useless person. I was not comfortable with this, I had to go meet the boy where he was uprooting tree one day and I got to know he lived with his Uncle who was poor, and they must go to farm early in the morning before coming to school, and he had no parents. I had to go to his Uncle to tell him to stop doing that to him, I started visiting the man because the truth is, he doesn't even know he was maltreating the boy, because he himself does not look alright.

Then, I started talking to the boy and teaching him specially, believe me, this was when I got to know that the boy is actually brilliant, its just that he doesn't comprehend in Class and he already has low self esteem, he doesn't understand English either but with my interactions with him, I got to know that he was brilliant.

To me,we have good teachers, but most public school teachers are poor and frustrated, and lash out the frustrations on students, I'm not even sure they know what bullying means and understand their students, because most children going to public schools now are from damaged/poor homes experiencing domestic violence. The teachers only concentrate on children that they perceive smart, making others to become jealous.

To solve all these, the government should start relieving stress from teachers, and increase their salary, then they should start giving them trainings, not from those old people with wack mentalities, because that is what they do, when they are doing training for teachers, teaching them rubbish.

This case is more of a situation of luck, and thats one of the reasons Nigerians are backward,and why people pray for luck in what they did not deserve, we want such award to be given when a teacher can successfully boasts of children/students he has successfully molded their lives.

We should also start praising teachers that have helped us on our social media pages. I will praise my mum, she was my Math teacher(not in school, private teacher), and she made me to become very good in Mathematics.

Learn a new skill, learn how to make videos to promote your products, brand or services. Chat me on 070.178485 and 34

God bless you @modestgal. Your type is the true slay queen. Have an amazing life.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Harkhin87(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2020
congratulations
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Tywo2018: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2020
By shirt and trousers you shall know. grin
Lipscomb:
With what am seeing here he merit it.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Slurity(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2020
anonimi:

Really?
Ekiti governors and LGA officials are really trying to recruit and retain professional teachers annually.
How many have Fayemi and Fayose recruited in their over one decade of running the state? Up to 5,000 teachers?
They are definitely not doing well in recruiting new arms I must confess

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Slurity(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2020
omorkelly:

Waoooo!!!!
I finished from Ilupeju High School, Ilupeju Ekiti and a native of same.
I think we can even know each other. My set finished in the year 2003. I am talking about Mr Osagwu. He won the award not quite long ago
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Slurity(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Talk about brilliance, I give it to Ekiti people.....

That is why I am searching for a lady to marry from Ekiti.... They are so loyal and senseful...

Just like my iPhone 6s plus has been loyal to me, so are Ekiti ladies loyal to their man...
I marry from the state and I can confirm that you are 100% correct
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by DenreleDave(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Slurity:
I marry from the state and I can confirm that you are 100% correct

Thank u sir
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by mechanics(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2020
He's a don, congrats to him, I wish him success in his place of work.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by aspiring44: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
kiss

I hear say Ekiti people brain dey smell for book... I hear say every family get prof there grin

Congratulations to him wink

The largest number of professors is also from there. But it baffles the mind how under develop they are in terms of Growth .

Is there professorship commensurate to their development and growth ?
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by FILEBE(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2020
ModestGal:
Well, this man look like a good teacher

But truth is that I remember when my Principal was given the best teacher in Nigeria when I was in SS2, it was purely politics and nothing else. The woman was not up to starndard to me, because how can someone who bullies children be the best teacher?

90% of Public school teachers are bullies, they make fun of students from poor homes/poor guardians and turn them to subject of laughter in the class by commenting on their torn cloths, or bad sandals and everyone will laugh. Or tag them ''late comer'' ''Ashewo'' etc without finding the cause of it and helping the child

I remember a school I taught during NYSC, there was a boy who always came late to school, and he would be punished all through, cutting grasses, this happened almost everyday. And in the staffroom, the teachers always said bad things about him and would make fun of him. Even his classmates saw him as a useless person. I was not comfortable with this, I had to go meet the boy where he was uprooting tree one day and I got to know he lived with his Uncle who was poor, and they must go to farm early in the morning before coming to school, and he had no parents. I had to go to his Uncle to tell him to stop doing that to him, I started visiting the man because the truth is, he doesn't even know he was maltreating the boy, because he himself does not look alright.

Then, I started talking to the boy and teaching him specially, believe me, this was when I got to know that the boy is actually brilliant, its just that he doesn't comprehend in Class and he already has low self esteem, he doesn't understand English either but with my interactions with him, I got to know that he was brilliant.

To me,we have good teachers, but most public school teachers are poor and frustrated, and lash out the frustrations on students, I'm not even sure they know what bullying means and understand their students, because most children going to public schools now are from damaged/poor homes experiencing domestic violence. The teachers only concentrate on children that they perceive smart, making others to become jealous.

To solve all these, the government should start relieving stress from teachers, and increase their salary, then they should start giving them trainings, not from those old people with wack mentalities, because that is what they do, when they are doing training for teachers, teaching them rubbish.

This case is more of a situation of luck, and thats one of the reasons Nigerians are backward,and why people pray for luck in what they did not deserve, we want such award to be given when a teacher can successfully boasts of children/students he has successfully molded their lives.

We should also start praising teachers that have helped us on our social media pages. I will praise my mum, she was my Math teacher(not in school, private teacher), and she made me to become very good in Mathematics.

Learn a new skill, learn how to make videos to promote your products, brand or services. Chat me on 070.178485 and 34

Godless! I I wish someone sees your post and be touched just as it touched me. We just need more of empathy than sympathy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Burgerlomo: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2020
God bless you abundantly because it's not an easy task to be dealing with marlians and nonmarlians altogether in one classroom.

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by gbemishile: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Nonsense
Pure nonsense
Hope the minimum wage in Ekiti if u have implemented I can help him maintain the car
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Nicoddemus(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2020
See his rumpled clothes embarassed
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by middlebelter(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This TEACHER don really suffer. cry cry cry cry cry cry
His SHOES look like EMMA LAGOS.
.....and we have many more like this.
These are the kind of NEWS that gladdens my soul.
INDOMIE, BANKS and INNOSON no go see this one Bless na Ashawo be their targets..

Your first paragraph made me see you as someone ridiculing a respectable Nigerian while the second paragraph shows you are really making sense judging our despicable value system. We expect publishing companies to further motivate our teachers by adding to the award, the TV stations ,especially the likes of DSTV, Startimes etc should give him awards. That is the way to rebuild our country.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by nogragra: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=sojiboy post=94642708][/quote]
we must work asiduously to put Yorubas back to its rightful place in education, commerce, development , management , Science and technology.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2020
He did well but make dem try dey pay our teachers well na, see how malnourished he looks, haba! Gone are those days people say their reward is in heaven, they deserve some rewards here on earth too.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Smarkest(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2020
not surprised anyway they are real fountain of knowledge I mean ekiti people. ekiti koni baje o. YORUBA AMAKA
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by GentleA(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Congrats to him!
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by thinkmoney(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=sojiboy post=94642708][/quote]
Typical teacher dressing.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Dagger111(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

Typical tout. You can't even hide it, even on an online forum.

Really?
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Olatunde26: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
With what am seeing here he merit it.

Please tell us what you are seeing bro
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by vioment: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Gov umahi abeg copy this format, give out 10 to 15 cars and other things to difference makers around the state, especially in education.

Use 1/4 of the the Chiefs and title peoples dedicated money, then add the rest to the current infrastructure maintenance budget. Those titlers can get money from dem fans.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by ayenale1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dagger111:

Being a Nigerian. Opolo, u no dey read?
Which subject dem say he dey teach self, remind me...u be super olodo
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by omorkelly(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Slurity:
I think we can even know each other. My set finished in the year 2003. I am talking about Mr Osagwu. He won the award not quite long ago

Hmn, far from it cos I finished in 1991
Actually from Aita. I may chat you up on watsapp
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Hinioluwa: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
yanabasee:
I AM JUST HOPING THAT I WONT GET TO READ THIS MORNING THAT BUHARI AND MINISTER OF EDUCATION MADE A U-TURN ON TEACHERS NEW SALARY SCHEME AND EXTENDED YEARS OF SERVICE...

THIS GOV'T SABI SHOCK PEOPLE...

The extended year of service is arrant nonsense.
Go to public schools the percentage of young and active teacher is 20. Extending the service year is a disaster to the educational sector because the larger part of student and pupils attends public school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb Utme 2011 Result Is Out! / FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.