Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) (38532 Views)

Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar / One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre / Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Bigbishung(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
supremenews:
Do you know you can make money directly to you bank account with the little knowledge of politics, celebrities, etc that you know?

Follow the link on the image below now
I tried to register and it's telling me session token has espired
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
TrollKiller:
He will soon register on nairaland and join his mates here

Lols are you their P.R.O?
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by tchainssavage(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
wait oooo, this guy look like the sars officer that killed a dog with three bullet this morning in mushin
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Litmus: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by dblog: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
When they escape it seems they run to nairaland to spew hatred and bigotry. grin

Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by osejie17(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Maybe he wants to go and look for Buhari grin grin
LWKMD
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Jimmyld231: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
How did he escape, abi him brain don reset

some madness na Nigeria's frustration dey cause am
I swear to God l get them yapa for here

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mentally challenged people plenty for Lagos street ok so if this one join back makes no difference
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ishilove:

He is in the politics section making noise

Hmm, I will not fall for the temptation to comment on this your post. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
How did he escape, abi him brain don reset

some madness na Nigeria's frustration dey cause am

Especially in this Barawo Bubu’s economy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6432793_screenshot20171219094227_jpege074d484d588f157559d133a2d470290

Atikumanager:
How could Nigeria elect someone who cannot make money?

President Muhammadu Buhari has said his major weakness lies in not knowing how to make money.

He also disclosed that he even borrowed money to build his three houses in Daura, Abuja and Kaduna.

The President made this known while speaking on his assets during an Interview with Sun Newspaper.

According to him, “When Murtala/Obasanjo regime came, they made sure that certain grades of public officers must declare their assets when they assumed that office and they must declare when they were leaving. So, when I was sworn in as governor of North East, I declared my assets.

“I declared surprisingly, even the number of my cows then. Even if they were supposed to be producing every year, but I declared them the time I was there. And when I was leaving governorship, I became petroleum minister.

“When I was leaving to go to War College, I declared my assets. I could recall General Jemibewon then, was the Adjutant-General of the Army. He rang me and said he was sending me asset declaration form, that I must fill it, sign it before I left for the United States. And I did.

“General Jemibewon is still alive. And when I became head of state eventually, I declared my assets again.

“So, if you people are serious and interested about political officers becoming multi-billionaires, you can find out from Murtala downwards. And those of us who were not very good in making money you should pity us.

“Everybody likes money but I am not very good at making money. Let me put it that way. I borrowed from the banks to build the house in Daura and the one in Abuja that you mentioned and the one in Kano. The bank then was Barclays, now Union Bank. Kaduna State or North Central then housing scheme and the Federal Mortgage Bank for the house I am in and AIB, which was, I think, terminated by Central Bank. So, when you go through the records, you find out that the houses I built, I borrowed from there.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/19/dont-know-make-money-buhari/

anonimi:

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
aspiring44:
Mental health issues is not something we should joke with .
He ought to have been cuffed to the bed .

While you are correct about not joking with mental health issues, I don’t know why you said that they should be cuffed to the bed.
Did you see that from some psychiatrist’s manual or clinic?

2 Likes

Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
anonimi:

Hmm, I will not fall for the temptation to comment on this your post. lipsrsealed grin
Sometimes you should throw caution to wind grin

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wonderful ejima jesus indeed
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by aspiring44: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=anonimi post=94668893]

While you are correct about not joking with mental health issues, I don’t know why you said that they should be cuffed to the bed.
Did you see that from some psychiatrist’s manual or clinic?[/quot

I had witnessed severally at a teaching hospital whereby if a patient is about to be admitted and he is proving stubborn or violent, the hospital mgt we have no choice than to cuff. It's just a way of tranquilizing the person and once he is calm they remove the cuff .

2 Likes

Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Chachalogo(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
They should check SARS office ASAP. He must have escaped to join his colleagues.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by DelphiOracle(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
They should come to nairaland to look for him
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

He trying to get the shit he's on.

crazy!!

A day without SK, it's like hell for me.

So I can relate.

I hope they find him, his got to get his head back in the game.

Try and break free from that addiction. I can help you when you are ready..
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
wetin Igbo man no fit do to find their way ?
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Vince77(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
He finally decided to take the bulls by the horn and join the larger population of other mental patients.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Rugaria: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
I hope he is not the one that was seen under the sealed draining system....
Re: Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) by Paromarc: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pray ritualist don't find him first. E go get why! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / Papilloma Deadly Virus Is A Virus Gotten From Kissing, Please Kiss Less Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.