Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (38529 Views)

Transformation Of Cameroonian Girl With Bow Legs Called A 'Witch' (Photo) / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Angelanest: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Meet the young boy known as who's always had bow legs but his story changed and his dream of being a footballer in the future got more feasible after undergoing a successful corrective surgery. According to reports, the young boy was named after the popular football coach and Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho due to his love and ambition for playing football. Hope one day his dream of playing for Manchester United will come true..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/young-boy-maurinho-bow-leg-smiles-undergoing-surgery-photos.html

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Angelanest: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Davash222(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
What a smile

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Laryne(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Make him leg no go cut for training o...

30 Likes

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by rottennaija(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Why not allow him? The leg for straightened as the boy grows taller

54 Likes

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by MrHistorian: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
sad
Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by josephine123: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
HMMMM... NA WA O
Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Transformation2020

1 Like

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Pray(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
The leg neva still straight na!

15 Likes

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
him resemble lala true true especially with those bow legs

1 Like

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by offishialpablo: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
hope say one leg no go commot for training

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by dayleke: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wonderful...
Blessings on him....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by cristianisraeli: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pray:
The leg neva still straight na!

oboy u day vex o

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
a very painful procedure. chai. thank God for giving the doctors the gift to do things like this.
knew a guy that was flown to india to fix his legs. it was perfect. Thank God for modern medicine.
If this was 17th century, this dude will work full time in the village square, performing hilarious acrobatics. lol

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by barallanee(f): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dnt even Knw wat to say...kul
Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Kingluqman89(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Shot wey go dey en legs ehn... Na Shaolin soccer.
Happy you

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by nenergy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Surgeons in the house. How was this procedure done, cut and join?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by deepwater(f): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
rottennaija:
Are u sure

1 Like

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by eubee01: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dem just come give this boy two left leg
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by brightnelly(f): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
God will grant him his heart desires cry

1 Like

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by cristianisraeli: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Angelanest:
Meet the young boy known as who's always had bow legs but his story changed and his dream of being a footballer in the future got more feasible after undergoing a successful corrective surgery. According to reports, the young boy was named after the popular football coach and Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho due to his love and ambition for playing football. Hope one day his dream of playing for Manchester United will come true..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/young-boy-maurinho-bow-leg-smiles-undergoing-surgery-photos.html

this kid is very strong..the procedure of making those legs straight abit..no easy..the boy have gone thru lots of pain..i know what am talking about...may ur dreams come true.amen

10 Likes

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by AreaFada2: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nice. Close follow up will be needed.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Lanretoye(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
e come be like them amputate the legs right below the knee then put another legs . at least e still better pass the way the legs be before,but the left leg no be follow come atall.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by chris4gold(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wishing him a bright and successful future. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
I thank God
I thank the surgeons
I thank the sponsors
I thank lala for putting this on FP to serve as motivation for others,don't let anything stand in your way. If you can see it,you can become it wink
But I'm not talking of jumping from a skyscraper ohh,your death no go be here oh grin

4 Likes

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by gurunlocker: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
rottennaija:
Na you wan straighten am bah?

10 Likes

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by herkeym001(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Happy Boy

1 Like

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by asumo12: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come with a mask to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by phayvoursky(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
If this surgery was carried out in Nigeria then kudos to the medical team.

Buhari keeps jetting in and out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by excel127(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nice one.

Meanwhile:
Thank God I saved a life today
I asked a Begger, How will u feel if I give u 10,000 Naira.
He replied, "Oga, I go die"
So I kept my money

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Papilloma Deadly Virus Is A Virus Gotten From Kissing, Please Kiss Less Humans / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.