Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return (479 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by Captain9ja(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
I Know when Jesus will return and I can prove it from the bible!
Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by Captain9ja(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Matthew 24:36
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Mark 13:32
But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Matthew 24:42
“Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming.

Mark 13:33
“Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come.

Matthew 25:13
Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.

We know when Jesus is coming....In the Day & the Hour that you don't think his coming!
Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by Captain9ja(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Matthew 24:44
For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.

Luke 12:40
You too, be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not expect.”

Revelation 3:3
So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you.

Matthew 24:50
the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour which he does not know,

Mark 13:35
Therefore, be on the alert—for you do not know when the master of the house is coming, whether in the evening, at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning—

Luke 12:46
the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces, and assign him a place with the unbelievers.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by Blabbermouth: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Captain9ja:
I Know when Jesus will return and I can prove it from the bible!
Good for you, keep it to yourself.
Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nonsense.Waste of thread!
Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by shaggy007(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Keep waiting

2 Likes

Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by Captain9ja(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2020
shaggy007:
Keep waiting
The king is coming soon!
Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by Joagbaje(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Captain9ja:

The king is coming soon!

Mr President
Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by Ken4Christ: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
There are two comings. The first is to take the faithful saints home. This is what we refer to as the rapture of the church. In this event, he doesn't come to earth. He stops in the sky to receive us. And it could happen anytime.

The second is when he comes back visibly to destroy the kingdom of the anti Christ and establish his millennium reign on earth.
Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by Captain9ja(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2020
Joagbaje:

Mr President
Jesus will come when you least expect....so be ready!
Re: I Know When Jesus Is Going To Return by AntiChristian: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Captain9ja:
Matthew 24:36
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Mark 13:32
But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Matthew 24:42
“Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming.

Mark 13:33
“Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come.

Matthew 25:13
Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.

We know when Jesus is coming....In the Day & the Hour that you don't think his coming!

False alarm! Must you stylishly lie for you to attract people here?
How can you claim to know something and then end up giving an obscure answer! You can't know what Jesus doesn't know himself.

(1) (Reply)

King Solomon Wives & Concubines / God’s Presence Does Not Guarantee Success / Did God Really Hate Esau For No Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.