Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani (20561 Views)

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Odunayomi247(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2020
na which number the guy wan wear sef??
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by delkuf(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2020
Please is Facundo going to be playing for the first team or the under 23
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by FahBuLous: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Truvel:
U Mean D Striker Right? A Striker Like Vanistelrooy Is Missing In Manu. D Coach Too Lacks Multivating Spirit.
Thank God i am nt the only one seeing this.. The coach is too soft..
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Anaerobi(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Man United won't smell top 10
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by leosahm(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2020
grin man united club and their fans are a very useless people in this life....... They will get whipped week by week.............

UP CHELSEA

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Shadysen: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2020
another igalo on the beat

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by guru333(f): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

They red Armies are at it again, Top notch signings lately, The rent boys and other premier league clubs won't stand the force of this team..

They should watch out for us, being led by the prison merchant "Captaino Lord Maguire", ready to clutch our 21st EPL trophy.

Man united not Arrogant just better..GGMU

Red army or red devils?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Belleful: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2020
A past glory club signing a past glory player. Hmmm what a combination! I see WAILING AT THE END OF THE SEASON.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Olarewaju89: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2020
obembet:
OFFICIAL: Man Utd complete free transfer of Edinson Cavani

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1313221775786995714?s=19

Op, 6-1

Another 6-1 loading grin
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by emerged01(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2020
Uzi11enzo:
wetin be difference between this finished cavani and Ighalo? undecided
Man U has a problem of poor signing.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by K4daniel: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2020
My conclusion is Man United likes shorterm goals achievement with cavani who is old.

I hope he performs better than martial.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by alvan73: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
Bring Chelsea let me knack them 4 nil

You see why Man Urinated will always have problems, you signed a striker when you obviously have a defensive problem and you're chest beating...That day Cavani may not even see a ball not to talk of scoring.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by solochiben(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2020
Kyase:
Ighalo is comfortable as martials second(imagine that) Cavani is taking martials spot
With all the signings, I'm more excited about, Amad and facuado
Who be facuado again?
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Kyase(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2020
solochiben:

Who be facuado again?
Facuodo actually.
But you will surely see him.
Our next messi
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by yemi1504: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Veezy4u:
Cavani is heregrin

Abi o! Great signing! That guy has excellent goal sense and positioning! So more goals coming in but our leaky defense needs upgrade sha, time to go in back for Dayot Upamacano in January, 60 to 65 million pounds should do the deal! GGMU. Proud to be a Man United fan even though I don't like their start but not the team's fault sha, team needed upgrade in form of signings which they have just done. Time to upgrade the centre back pairing with one of the signings in January of Upamacano and the other next summer. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2020
FahBuLous:
Thank God i am nt the only one seeing this.. The coach is too soft..
All He Does Is Just To Sit Down & Cross His Legs Like A Woman. He Barely Talk To Den In D Pitch, Even When Dey Are Not Playing Well Or Doing Well. Dis Is Why I Like Dis Coaches. 1. Diego Simeone 2. Jurgen Klop 3. Zidane 4. Anceloti 5. Pep 6. Arteta Etc. Of All D Coaches, My Favourite Is Diego Simeone Cuz, He Has A Gingering Spirit. Dat's Why Atm Is D Most Difficult Team To Defeat.
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Munirboss(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Misplaced priority. Going for Center forward while you have a wack Defence.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Mckhala80(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dreyton36:

The difference is that the both of them make money in large sum and they do better than you in every aspect of life

You give am beta reply. GGMU.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by FahBuLous: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Truvel:
All He Does Is Just To Sit Down & Cross His Legs Like A Woman. He Barely Talk To Den In D Pitch, Even When Dey Are Not Playing Well Or Doing Well. Dis Is Why I Like Dis Coaches. 1. Diego Simeone 2. Jurgen Klop 3. Zidane 4. Anceloti 5. Pep 6. Arteta Etc. Of All D Coaches, My Favourite Is Diego Simeone Cuz, He Has A Gingering Spirit. Dat's Why Atm Is D Most Difficult Team To Defeat.
My brother, you have said it all... That diego simeone handle man utd eh? Them go get sense by force.. He doesnt tek rubbish

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Dreyton36: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mckhala80:

You give am beta reply. GGMU.

Normal level
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Dreyton36: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Mikaeltomz post=94655220][/quote]

I placed them where they belong so you have a problem with that ?
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by ofiko123(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Cavani is a great player..congratulations to Manchester united..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
FahBuLous:
My brother, you have said it all... That diego simeone handle man utd eh? Them go get sense by force.. He doesnt tek rubbish
Atimes He Shouts At His Players In D Pitch When Dey Play Against His Instructions. Even D Refree Is Not Exempted When He Blows Unfairly Against His Team. He Doesn't Take Nonsense 4rm His Players Or Refree. His Hair Style Alone Will Tell U Dat He Is A Radical Man.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Finnestgreat: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmm okay
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Veezy4u(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
yemi1504:

Abi o! Great signing! That guy has excellent goal sense and positioning! So more goals coming in but our leaky defense needs upgrade sha, time to go in back for Dayot Upamacano in January, 60 to 65 million pounds should do the deal! GGMU. Proud to be a Man United fan even though I don't like their start but not the team's fault sha, team needed upgrade in form of signings which they have just done. Time to upgrade the centre back pairing with one of the signings in January of Upamacano and the other next summer. My 2 cents.
Right from time I've not been a fan of Maguire. 80mill? Hahahaha. We need a commanding CB that's good in both boxes. How many epl goals did d entire man u center backs score last season Okay only virgil scored more than them. Look at chelsea CB scoring goals but our own are just waste of heights. If dat coach is serious, then he has to be ruthless. Even our defense don't trust degea to give him back pass like before. He too doesn't trust them. Henderson is a man in form n full of motivation. Start him, bench rashford n pogba for some games. It will provoke them to step up. All man u problems are on the shoulders of fernandez. He needs a break. Rojo when he's fit is a bit decent at least re-integrate some decent fringe players like mata. If d coach is not ruthless, they will soon sack him. If we're not able to make significant signings, we have to use the best at our disposal. Martial is banned for 3games. Cavani has taken that spot already o. Cavani will bench sense into his head for refusing to get sense sincecheesycheesy
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by Abusadiq01(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
sammysneh:

Hmm,Will cavani play Center back just asking

go ask Man u fans
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by yemi1504: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Veezy4u:
Right from time I've not been a fan of Maguire. 80mill? Hahahaha. We need a commanding CB that's good in both boxes. How many epl goals did d entire man u center backs score last season Okay only virgil scored more than them. Look at chelsea CB scoring goals but our own are just waste of heights. If dat coach is serious, then he has to be ruthless. Even our defense don't trust degea to give him back pass like before. He too doesn't trust them. Henderson is a man in form n full of motivation. Start him, bench rashford n pogba for some games. It will provoke them to step up. All man u problems are on the shoulders of fernandez. He needs a break. Rojo when he's fit is a bit decent at least re-integrate some decent fringe players like mata. If d coach is not ruthless, they will soon sack him. If we're not able to make significant signings, we have to use the best at our disposal. Martial is banned for 3games. Cavani has taken that spot already o. Cavani will bench sense into his head for refusing to get sense sincecheesycheesy

Abi o bro
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by GODWINLOWSKI: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Abusadiq01:
Upon all the young young players in this world na one "soon-retiring" player Manu go sign abi... Manu no wan spend money dis season... Dem no dey see dear mate (Chelsea)?

HALA MADRID!!!

we can't see anybody below 4th
Re: Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani by GODWINLOWSKI: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2021
leosahm:
grin man united club and their fans are a very useless people in this life....... They will get whipped week by week.............

UP CHELSEA

Chelsea tongue
leosahm:

UP CHELSEA

Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poland Vs Colombia: World Cup, (0 - 3) On 24th June 2018 / Manchester City Complete Historic Treble With Champions League Success / Liverpool Complete Luis Diaz Transfer From FC Porto(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.