Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,618 members, 7,854,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why You Need To Have Your Transcript Handy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Need To Have Your Transcript Handy (359 Views)

How To Collect Your Transcript University Of Portharcourt / Have Your Transcript Handy?? I Will Teach You How To Study In UK Or Canada For F / How To Get Your Transcript From Your School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Have Your Transcript Handy by Mavetech(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Why You Need To Have Your Transcript Handy

First of all, What is transcript?

An academic transcript is a certified record of a student (or a graduate) throughout a course of study, showing the individual's full admission history in a given institution including all courses attempted, grades earned and, in the case of a graduate, awards conferred.

This is always required, especially, from those going for higher learning like MSC/MEng/PHD program and the likes.

The reason why you should have this document handy is that transcript may take time to process and one may lose a life-time opportunity for not being able to meet up with the deadline.

I have seen many lose such opportunities and it is not a beautiful sight to behold.

To beat this, you should apply for your transcript, choosing a random institution as destination, so you will be able to pick your Student's Copy.

So, having a student's copy handy, in majority of the cases, you can use it to apply for admission.

Again, by the time the institution will require your official transcript to be sent to them by your former institution, it will almost always come out easier with less delay.

If you are a FUTO Graduate and you need more guidance on this on how you can go about getting yours, feel free to contact me via my signature.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Continues Meeting With Fg Today Wednesday 28th October / ASUU Strike: NANS Vows To Shut Down All Private Universities / NOUN International Relations Students (WUSE II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.