Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Scammers on jiji - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers on jiji (691 Views)

Be Careful Of These Scammers On Nairaland-See List / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers on jiji by iyke4(m): 4:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Please beware of scammers on jiji; Nigeria has become so bad that i think the future is bleak, everybody is trying to scam each other, with the way things are going, there won’t be trust among individuals. I wanted selling a phone on jiji, posted an ad. A prospective buyer met up with me, he did a fake mobile transfer which reflected on his end but not on mine. Waiting and waiting , I said he should know my place and come get the phone when I received it on my end and we entered a keke to my place since I don’t want unknown people entering my car; the keke on driving to my place, this guy pushed me from the keke on a street with not a lot of people and zoomed off, wanted to kill me just because of a phone. Stay careful most people online want to scam you.. I noticed the scammers are even in liaison with some keke riders because how did the we enter a keke which happens to be his accomplice? All this happened in Abuja, just thank God I wasn’t killed or my car was stolen..
Re: Scammers on jiji by LeeSantos(m): 5:35am On Oct 06, 2020
and later some persons will be blaming bad govt. for making people act how they act.
Re: Scammers on jiji by aoshi: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Na wa oooo. This is terrible.
Re: Scammers on jiji by 2cribz: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Man nawa o. Was it an iphone. He pushed u off the keke and robbed you of your pohone. Couldn't you cram the keke registration plates. Well too bad. You guys should have met an a restaurant,I've sold on jiji to at least 10 ppl and none ever tried such stunt with me. To me the cash only is by the atm stand bro. Yeah like real cash not exceeding 80k max. If we no go atm,no deal. Thank you
Re: Scammers on jiji by iyke4(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2020
2cribz:
Man nawa o. Was it an iphone. He pushed u off the keke and robbed you of your pohone. Couldn't you cram the keke registration plates. Well too bad. You guys should have met an a restaurant,I've sold on jiji to at least 10 ppl and none ever tried such stunt with me. To me the cash only is by the atm stand bro. Yeah like real cash not exceeding 80k max. If we no go atm,no deal. Thank you

Yes an iPhone, plate number? How can I cram it We met at a public place n only changed location when I was waiting on the alert. I didn’t know he alerted the keke guy to come pick us up when we were about leaving, how can I know the keke was an accomplice, I’m just happy that I wasn’t injured and I didn’t lose my car.
Re: Scammers on jiji by iyke4(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Today is day one of my new life now; positive vibes only... I just need encouragement.
Re: Scammers on jiji by iyke4(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Now I know how one chance works, people kill people in Nigeria over petty stuffs, the rate of poverty and get rich at all cost mentality will be our downfall in this country, this is not the first time I’ve sold something on jiji as well, was just a near death experience..
Re: Scammers on jiji by SATANNIST: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2020
dont tarnish jiji image here na wtf. this nothing the to do with jiji as a site. rewrite your head line ogbeni. it took so uch time for the owner of jiji to come up wth that site
Re: Scammers on jiji by psucc(m): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Thank God you came out alive. It is too bad in this country. For those shouting poverty, abeg una no be poverty mek him go rogue.

So many others are poor but keep the hustling legit.

1 Like

Re: Scammers on jiji by iyke4(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
dont tarnish jiji image here na wtf. this nothing the to do with jiji as a site. rewrite your head line ogbeni. it took so uch time for the owner of jiji to come up wth that site

Did I tarnish jiji image, I’m just spreading information to people to beware of scAmmers, I said I’ve sold things on jiji before, want people to learn from it.
Re: Scammers on jiji by DenreleDave(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2020
iyke4:
Please beware of scammers on jiji; Nigeria has become so bad that i think the future is bleak, everybody is trying to scam each other, with the way things are going, there won’t be trust among individuals. I wanted selling a phone on jiji, posted an ad. A prospective buyer met up with me, he did a fake mobile transfer which reflected on his end but not on mine. Waiting and waiting , I said he should know my place and come get the phone when I received it on my end and we entered a keke to my place since I don’t want unknown people entering my car; the keke on driving to my place, this guy pushed me from the keke on a street with not a lot of people and zoomed off, wanted to kill me just because of a phone. Stay careful most people online want to scam you.. I noticed the scammers are even in liaison with some keke riders because how did the we enter a keke which happens to be his accomplice? All this happened in Abuja, just thank God I wasn’t killed or my car was stolen..

I don't get.. Explain well

Push u for what..

I have always been buying and selling via jiji

Chai God abeg no make me jam agbako oooo
Re: Scammers on jiji by DenreleDave(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2020
2cribz:

I do transfer....... But I must see my alert on email, sms and wil still go online to check it.

I don't play with my alert..... I hate cash
Re: Scammers on jiji by SATANNIST: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2020
iyke4:

Did I tarnish jiji image, I’m just spreading information to people to beware of scAmmers, I said I’ve sold things on jiji before, want people to learn from it.
k, i just read it again now,, u said scammers on jiji. not jiji is scam. sorry for not reading properly and ssrry for your experience. we need o be more careful
Re: Scammers on jiji by Starzdavid247(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Evil people everywhere. the black man mind is full of evils
Re: Scammers on jiji by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
iyke4:
Today is day one of my new life now; positive vibes only... I just need encouragement.
Really sorry about your ordeal, did u chat on jiji?
Can u trace the person from the profile
Is it possible u log on to the Icloud and get the phone locked out

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS:soldiers Are Beating &collecting Our Phones- Unarmed Protesters, ABUJA / Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' / Protesters Raid Shops, Atms After Philadelphia Police Shooting(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.