Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In (833 Views)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal / Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / Bonds Investors Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by posty56: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2020
please which do u advice I invest in?
Re: Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by phrancys001(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Treasury bill is 0000000.1% interest how much is d said fund will advise which bank you should deal with.
Re: Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by Bridget001: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2020
posty56:

You should try Risevest
Risevest is run by professionals and approved by USA SEC and Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission.
They help you invest in 3 foreign assets.
1) EUROBOND: 10-12% p.a.ROI(Return Of Investment) of guaranteed low risk.

2) US REAL ESTATE: 13-15% p.a. ROI, of medium risk (not capped). Last year recorded 17%.

3) US STOCKS: 12-14% p.a. ROI of high risk (not capped). Last year recorded 23% . Made up of 28 high growth stocks. You don't need a domiciliary account for it. You can fund in naira which becomes dollars on the app,

You can invest for 3, 6 or 12months and rollover to compound your interest.

HOW TO START?
Download Risevest app on play store.
Kindly use my referral code MISF3KC8

Invest with as little as $10.
You can message you for the Telegram group link where top notch financial education is shared in my WhatsApp under my signature.
Re: Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by Mide3367: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bridget001:

You should try Risevest
Risevest is run by professionals and approved by USA SEC and Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission.

2) US REAL ESTATE: 13-15% p.a. ROI, of medium risk (not capped). Last year recorded 17%.

3) US STOCKS: 12-14% p.a. ROI of high risk (not capped). Last year recorded 23% . Made up of 28 high growth stocks. You don't need a domiciliary account for it. You can fund in naira which becomes dollars on the app,

HOW TO START?

You can message you for the Telegram group link where top notch financial education is shared in my WhatsApp under my signature.
this look good. Please chat me on whatsapp for more enlightenment. I would love to do this. 07015585967
Re: Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by Bridget001: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mide3367:
this look good. Please chat me on whatsapp for more enlightenment. I would love to do this. 07015585967

I just sent you a WhatsApp message.
Re: Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by Odiase23: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello,
UT FINANCIAL SERVICES AND UT HOMES NIGERIA LIMITED, with her offices Nigeria, Ghana, UK , Dubai .

UT is Africa Most Trusted Financial Advisory Firm award winner .

www.utfinancial.com.ng and www.uthomesltd.com and www.utholdings.com

UT has been running in Ghana for 21 years and 11 years in Nigeria , approved by SEC , FHAN , and Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission.

INVESTMENT OPTIONS:

1) UT PLATINUM INVESYMENT : 14-16% p.a. ROI(Return Of Investment) of guaranteed low risk.

2) UT REAL ESTATE ( Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Mauritius : 30% - 18 months ROI. Real Estate, risk free and good returns .

NOTE; UT is built on Africa experience for Africans with international best practices . UT is known for Security, Flexibility and Comfort while both parties makes money.

Investment documents are CBN Coded for security purposes and investors Investment are TAX FREE

Let's connect - 08035281639
Re: Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by abraolas1: 4:28am On Jan 04, 2022
posty56:

Re: Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by posty56: 4:33am On Jan 04, 2022
abraolas1:

Hi posty ,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Please can you show your Monthly Dividend stock you invest on
Just want to see your monthly stock list

... From the Stock market thread

Thanks
mumu man, you were so pained , that you had to dig my old Post when I got into investing newly, omo uns be waste of time.
Re: Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by abraolas1: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2022
posty56:
mumu man, you were so pained , that you had to dig my old Post when I got into investing newly, omo uns be waste of time.

Hi Posty,

Pained how ? You really disappoint me with your comment . i just want to learn from you . you would have at least check through my previous post before adding me to the folks that trolls you . but its fine i have nothing against you and i dont join people to troll anyone on this platform i just learn and move forward . i no get time to dey drag people to prove what point exactly.
Re: Treasury Bill,fixed Deposit,bonds Which One Is Best To Invest In by kingimmade: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bridget001:

You should try Risevest

HOW TO START?

impressive

(1) (Reply)

Buy 100million Safebtc Tokens For Just N1500 / Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa / Get In To Learn How To Mine Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.