Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: (1622 Views)

Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) / Women, Childbirth And Laziness / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by dealordea(m): 3:19am On Mar 04, 2011
I would like some opinions from guys who have been with the same woman before and after she had a child, or several. And/or from guys who have been with enough women to tell the difference, if there is any.

Does it leave any permanent or long-lasting changes to her body, like loss of tightness, or less sensitive/pleasure for her? On the same note, what about a girl who is a virgin, does it really hurt her that much the first time? depends on the mood, if the guy is gentle, , ?

, oh and ladies, your point of view? =)
Re: Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 04, 2011
undecided
Re: Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by prixxy(f): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2011
na wa oo
Re: Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by obowunmi(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2011
Kaaaiii, some morons are slowly drifting into the family section.
Re: Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by iyatrustee(f): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2011
obowunmi:

they have already undecided
Re: Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by Vindy: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2011
You pple shuld give answrs or jus waka pass.
Re: Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by ifyalways(f): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
OP,It varies from woman to woman.In regards to body changes,those that have good genes,kept to a healthy diet and an exercise routine more often fall back into shape.
Quick test for OP,try eating guguru ati ekpa for a full day with lil or no water then try visiting the toilet,come back and tell me if your an.us wud feel the same instanta or it falls back to shape with time . . . .liken that to a woman's sexual organs,sex and reactions after childbirth.
Re: Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by armyofone(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2011
is the OP trying to ask how the pusshie is like after baby head don pass? pls someone break it down for me
Re: Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by ifyalways(f): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2011
armyofone:

is the OP trying to ask how the pusshie is like after baby head don pass? pls someone break it down for me

which one come be "pusshie" ?You have been hanging around Dayo too much, grin
I think that is one of the things the OP wants to know undecided
Re: Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: by sophy09: 4:07am On Mar 05, 2011
obowunmi:

True

(1) (Reply)

Relocation To Copenhagen Denmark, Advice Needed / A Very Interesting Story! / Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.