Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos (14064 Views)

How Jumoke Hospital Lagos ‘Mistakenly’ Employed 2 Jobless Men As Medical Doctors / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare / The New Ayinke House, Lagos Buhari Will Commission (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by MainblockAngle: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2020
TVC Communications Partner with P&G to Commemorate 2020 Child Health Day

To commemorate the 2020 Child Health Day, Africa’s foremost media company, TVC Communications; owners of TVC, TVC News, Max FM (Lagos & Abuja) & Adaba FM in partnership with Procter & Gamble recently donated Pampers Baby Diapers to post-natal mothers at Nigeria’s biggest Maternity Hospital in Lagos; Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.

Giving insight about the donation, the Chief Executive Officer of TVC Communications, Andrew Hanlon, said the commemoration of the Child Health Day is in line with the company’s commitment to ensure that it reaches the underprivileged in the society and create awareness on the need to promote child development and growth.

He urged mothers across the country to look into the welfare and inherent potential of their children by paying keen attention to their health as they remain the hope of the future.

Andrew Halon says “Our commemoration of the Child Health Day and donation to post-natal mothers at Ayinke House Maternity Hospital is one of the various CSR activities that we are using to drive community impact while also raising awareness about how to support families in our communities with a happy, healthy, and safe experience for all children.”

Receiving the TVC Communications delegates during the visit to Ayinke House, Chief Medical Director of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, (LASUTH), Prof. Tokunmbo Fabanwo commended TVC Communications for the initiative. He said “This show of corporate responsibility is rare amongst corporate organizations. According to our protocols here at the hospital, the CMD only receives important guests and I am glad to receive all delegates of TVC Communications. We appreciate your company for coming together to donate to our postnatal mothers here at the maternity hospital.’’

In an interview with one of the beneficiaries of the Pamper baby diapers, Mrs. Adeyanju (a post-natal mother) she shares her story on the safe delivery of her child and also thanked TVC for the donation. In her words; ‘Firstly, I thank God for safe delivery, for my baby and for the fact that I am alive. I thank God for bringing TVC Communications around to surprise us with the baby diapers. I am very appreciative and I am grateful for being a part of this experience.’

The TVC Communications CSR initiative is built on three pillars; Education Sustainability, Child Welfare & Health and Environmental Sustainability.

Our Education Sustainability will see TVC Communications provide basic education to the less privilege children in the community. We are adopting a school within our community and we will be sending 50 kids to primary school every year.

Our Environmental Sustainability is our demonstration towards our immediate environment. We clean some strategic places in our community every quarter to help reduce the negative impact of waste on the environment.

Our Child Welfare & Health is our way of promoting child development and growth. We are partnering with other corporate organizations to drive conversations across the country on the need to look into the welfare and inherent potential of our children’s health and welfare.

Presently, we have started recycling our cans, papers, and bottles in the office and our idea is to tie this back into our CSR initiative (Education Sustainability) by using the funds acquired from recycling to send kids to school.

Ultimately, we believe our CSR initiative will help improve access to education, reduce pollution, promote child welfare and health, promote good environmental practice of recycling and economic growth, and also reduce the rate of indiscriminate disposal of PET bottles and cans.

https://tvccommunications.tv/tvc-communications-partner-with-pg-to-commemorate-2020-child-health-day/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by Xucxex1997: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
F.T.C

Givers never lack

Keep up the good work peeps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by iconicceo: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by Mohayemi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Thats very thoughtful
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by Promxy94(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Commendable...

1 Like

Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by adedayourt(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Considering the escalating cost of purchasing that stuff, its quiet commendable.
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by Pianoman1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
wink nice one
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by lonelydora: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good one
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by remsonik(f): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
O daa be sugbon ko'i to be!
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
adedayourt:
Considering the escalating cost of purchasing that stuff, its quiet commendable.
i guess you are a Nursing Father
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by bewla(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xucxex1997:
F.T.C
Givers never lack
Keep up the good work peeps
Thank u
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by simplesearch: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Donating pampers to an already expensive maternity home where patrons can afford all they want. This should have been given to a maternity home with high turn out of people who really can't afford this things. That's the way to create a balance in the society!

3 Likes

Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by xcellentgraphic: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ayinke...one of the best maternity hospital in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
This won't trend enough you know why?
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by careytommy37(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
So they know how to do this but a nursing mother was being held hostage by one hospital and they did nothing
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by careytommy37(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
simplesearch:
Donating pampers to an already expensive maternity home where patrons can afford all they want. This should have been given to a maternity home with high turn out of people who really can't afford this things. That's the way to create a balance in the society!

You just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Even the statue dey wear facemask grin
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by eperealsox1: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
6-ODD; kickoff @ 7PM. PAYMENT After Winning;
Whats-app me via; 08 1 49 51 1357.

LET'S WIN VERY BIG.
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
That man should definitely be somehow handicapped, no mental and physical strength.

The man who came to stop it didn't even beat her well. if it was a woman being sexually molested like that in public, they would have already brought petrol and matches with tyre as addon to burn him.

Make people give her dose of her medicine one day make she see how e go be.

and those fools recording it I don't know what to say.
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by bigdammyj: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
I hope you know you're in a wrong place
99thEnemy:
That man should definitely be somehow handicapped, no mental and physical strength.

The man who came to stop it didn't even beat her well. if it was a woman being sexually molested like that in public, they would have already brought petrol and matches with tyre as addon to burn him.

Make people give her dose of her medicine one day make she see how e go be.

and those fools recording it I don't know what to say.
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by Emerald1001: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
Ayinke...one of the best maternity hospital in nigeria
Where I was born��
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by Digitalcreator(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
These is the way to go.... When money come i go even donate mosquito net to homes around me
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by ofiko123(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice one... Kudos to them..
Re: TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
bigdammyj:
I hope you know you're in a wrong place
The post I quoted was posted here, couldn't help but reply after I watched the video... I know its wrong to do so though (derailing).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry / 5 Ways Nigerians Relax Their Nerves / Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.