Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer (2570 Views)

The New Trending Nigerian App For Easy Online Payments / Is The Gmoney Loaning App A Legitimate Loan Platform / Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer by Techibytes: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
The Birth of Abeg app, a Nigerian app for easy and fast money transfer

On September 22, twitter was thrown into a frenzy over the launch of a fintech App: Abeg

Having a striking resemblance to the US-based mobile payment service, Cash App, Abeg is a fintech podium having a financial advantage on user’s tags to request and send money.

To read more on how the app works
https://techibytes.com/new-abeg-p2p-payment-system-suitable-for-africa-millennials/

Re: The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer by Mide3367: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is crazy I swear. You created a nice post and then want us to visit ur site. No it isn't done that way oga

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer by WizzyVine: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Techibytes:
The Birth of Abeg app, a Nigerian app for easy and fast money transfer

On September 22, twitter was thrown into a frenzy over the launch of a fintech App: Abeg

Having a striking resemblance to the US-based mobile payment service, Cash App, Abeg is a fintech podium having a financial advantage on user’s tags to request and send money.

To read more on how the app works
https://techibytes.com/new-abeg-p2p-payment-system-suitable-for-africa-millennials/

Okay thanks for the information. I've read the full details on your site.

What's the transaction limit on the App, and also, what is its exchange rate?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer by Techibytes: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2021
WizzyVine:

Okay thanks for the information. I've read the full details on your site.

What's the transaction limit on the App, and also, what is its exchange rate?

Thank you.

On launching abeg didn't say it has a limit, so I guess I'm not aware if there is any
Re: The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer by Techibytes: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Mide3367:
This is crazy I swear. You created a nice post and then want us to visit ur site. No it isn't done that way oga

Too much to ask to visit a site and read full details as story is long?

Too much to ask to help people who provide you with information get traffic?
Re: The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer by Succie(f): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Hello, this post was really helpful .thanks very much.

Guys i want to show you a platform that you can make money online with,it is 100%legit
If you want to know more,message me directly by clicking my signature link below.

(1) (Reply)

Creditall App: Quick Online Loan App Without Collateral - Quick Loan Arena / Suppliers Wanted: I Want To Import Cement Into Ghana / Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.