Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) (10275 Views)

Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by haboosa(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2011
@poster, those guys at TVC are Ok but nesta sanni is very ok
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by preshizeee(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2011
@poster i understand u, dats y dstv has come to our rescue, dere is NN24 where u can get naija news, una dey complain of mitv and galaxy una don see OGTV or all dose NTA kogi,benin,oyo and co person go wear hijab and soneone go wear antenna(gele) dey talk news
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by tlops(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^^^Hhahaa
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by Meldrick(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

@ Kaduto

Which designer underwear are you wearing, and I can see some holes in them. Amebo grin grin
Must you comment? The poster was only typing based on her opinion and she is entitled to her opinion. Why don't you just waka pass if the post doesn't catch your interest. Ahhhhh!!! u like wahala.
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by Ikwikwikwi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2011
interesting
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by zoogy2007: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2011
@ Poster
Are you supposed to listen to the news or rate his dressing? I tire for this poster!!!!
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by boobfan: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2011
zoogy2007:

@ Poster
Are you supposed to listen to the news or rate his dressing? I tire for this poster!!!!
It seems you are sand blind.How do you listen to TV News without watching the caster,is it a radio news? Read my post and know that listening and watching are concurrent activities in TV and the dressing is part of the communication.
Ok imagine a female Newscaster without bra and top,exposing her huge bosoms.For me i would gaze on the natural oranges and forget the news-this becomes distraction or a male Newscaster without trousers and boxers!The ladies would have their fill! grin cheesy.They are like role models.Imagine Frank Edoho and how his dress sense has influenced me and other male folks!I love Onyi Sunday of STV, she is a creative dresser too and got great charisma, she is my honey Check out her nice pair of bosoms and great packaging.
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by doja(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2011
Have u guys noticed that Nesta Sanni of STV is always on the same black tie? you think I am joking? check him out tonight STV news @10.
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by totorimi: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2011
Worst dressed is Ijeoma of Channels, her forming makes you forget the news are watching all her shenanigan on television

1 Like

Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2011
oOOOOOOOOOOO sani why, anything sani is a case
SANI KAITA
SANI YERIMA
SANI ABACHA
NESTA SANI
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by category(m): 1:58am On Mar 05, 2011
aguiyi:

oOOOOOOOOOOO sani why, anything sani is a case
SANI KAITA
SANI YERIMA
SANI ABACHA
NESTA SANI

U seem to have forgoten Kaduto Sanni,
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by PrinceBYC: 4:35am On Mar 05, 2011
For me, there is nothing wrong with this topic. if yu are'nt interested, simply take a bow and walk away, and if not still satisfied, then go hug a live transformer shocked

Appearance is key as far as TV broadcasting is concerned. if it were a radio broadcast, who cares.!

boobfan:

It seems you are sand blind.How do you listen to TV News without watching the caster,is it a radio news? Read my post and know that listening and watching are concurrent activities in TV and the dressing is part of the communication.
Ok imagine a female Newscaster without bra and top,exposing her huge bosoms.For me i would gaze on the natural oranges and forget the news-this becomes distraction or a male Newscaster without trousers and boxers!The ladies would have their fill! grin cheesy.They are like role models.Imagine Frank Edoho and how his dress sense has influenced me and other male folks!I love Onyi Sunday of STV, she is a creative dresser too and got great charisma, she is my honey Check out her nice pair of bosoms and great packaging.
Gbam!!!!!thumbs up!
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by doja(m): 6:13am On Mar 05, 2011
^^^^
well said my brother
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by biggyreal: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2011
y cant u paddle ur own canoe or u may get drowned
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by mymoto(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2011
I DEY LAUGH grin[img]http://[/img] grin[img][/img] HOW ARE WE NOT SURE THE TIE IS NOT EVEN "BEND DOWN SELECT"
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by REMMEI(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2011
angry angry

I DON'T KNW WHY SOME PPLE WON'T JUST LEAVE A THREAD IF THEY FIND IT ANNOYIN OR SOMEWHAT. . . MUST THEY REALLY POST TA WASTE SPACE OR WHAT?. . LEAVE THE POSTER ALONE AND LET HER BE. . IF YOU LIKE NOT WHAT YOU SEE SWITCH UR BULB OFF AND MOVE AHEAD. . cool
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2011
na dressin we wan chop?no b news we wan hear?
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by collinsman1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
y not get a beta job dan monitoring peoples wear on d screen,
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by Rastamann: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2011
Does it really matter? So long as they do their job well.
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by nickeyxx4u: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2011
For real these guys aint trying at allllllllllllllllllllll, all the same i think we are stucked wit dat for now after all these are mostly private stations competing in this Wildernesslyk terrain called Nigeria. by the time producer runds disel for days he will definitely compromise on every other front. Common folks we know the scores na. No
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by roughneck: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2011
boobfan:

onyi sunday rocks, its cos she has good packaging, I cant stand news on galaxy, frm sound to visuals,
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2011
it is part of the swag, u cant blame him undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by dejummy(f): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
What biz of urs is dat if a broadcaster wears just a tie or doesnt dress modestly ? wat do u do n aw do u dress ? pls mind wat u post in here, n stop mentioning names. Can u do any better ?
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by jamesugo: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
o y o
Re: Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) by kaduto(f): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
dejummy:

What biz of urs is dat if a broadcaster wears just a tie or doesnt dress modestly ? wat do u do n aw do u dress ? pls mind wat u post in here, n stop mentioning names. Can u do any better ?

Yes, I can do much better. R u telling me dey don't have a life outside where they work? Is that how they dress( I mean wearing a particular Tshirt for months? It's not a must that u make a comment. we r just telling them to be more presentable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irokotv Is Now Offering Data-free Downloads For Nollywood Movies / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv? / Download Yoruba Movie: Saamu Alajo By Odunade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.