Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria (2760 Views)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / Rare Images Of RRS Team Fixing A Broken Down Truck At Ojota - Photos / Some Rare Images Of Lagos, About 50years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 3:39am On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 3:40am On Oct 07, 2020

Somerset Continental Hotel Abuja

[img]https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Onyanta_Adama/publication/277861394/figure/fig1/AS:669518133207045@1536636970270/A-boulevard-leading-from-Asokoro-district-The-National-Assembly-is-in-the-background.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 3:41am On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Starke(m): 3:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Hello Achievers!
Good morning.
Everyone here knows the incredible difficulty and heartache that accompanies entrepreneurship.
And how difficult it is to get a good YES.
I am in one of those situations.
Right now, it is still a No and I need your help to make No a "Maybe".

I have been asked to get as much people to like and comment on my Presentation. So I'm bringing it in here and asking for your help.
Pls like and comment on my presentation for The Next Titan.
Link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBCeqsHZ1v/?igshid=15ymolpl9hrpf

God bless y'all.
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 3:49am On Oct 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by backtalkG(m): 3:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 3:50am On Oct 07, 2020
img]https://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2018/07/abuja-light-rail-13.jpg[/img]

Fraser Suites, Abuja

Corinthia Villa, Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 3:57am On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 4:17am On Oct 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 4:30am On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Racoon(m): 4:37am On Oct 07, 2020
All these beautiful pictures should have made more sense if Nigeria is truly the giant of African in all strata of development but alas it is just a whitewash failed country
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 4:42am On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 4:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Racoon:
All these beautiful pictures should have made more sense if Nigeria is truly the giant of African in all strata of development but alas it is just a whitewash failed country

Go and hustle like your mates Mr Man. Once you make it, Nigeria will not be ''failed'' to you. It will be paradise. Dangote, the richest black man on earth, lives in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 4:44am On Oct 07, 2020
Dear you are the Satan of your life ooo, there is no Satan anywhere....
Rossinky:

Satan, flee from here. This is not for you, oh Evil One.

Rossinky:

The average Nigerian thinks everyone else is starving except him. Bro we are eating, ya hear?

There is nowhere on earth you are 'guaranteed' anything. In America 20,000 are killed by gun crime each year, but I'm sure you still admire New York and Florida. Self hater.

Besides Nothing so boastful here.

What is the essence of fine structure when the populace can't afford a 3 square meal.

Where is it not guaranteed that u will return home when u set our for work...

Don't even compare America at all... Atleast the govt is responsible even to unemployed individuals... What help has Nigeria done to us?

See Dubai, Nigeria mate, can u compare Dubai to Nigeria now...

Talking abt safety, I rather stay in America with health insurance, atleast their citizens are being cared for than Nigeria where you may meet ur ends either by Sars, armed robbers, area boys and so on...

Any nation without human development, all other development will lie in ruins

5 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Okkk
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Racoon(m): 4:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Rossinky:
Satan, flee from here.This is not for you, oh Evil One.
"....Vice- President Yemi Osinbajo, on Tuesday admitted that millions of Nigerians were extremely poor...."
https://punchng.com/millions-of-nigerians-extremely-poor-osinbajo-admits/
We are not the world capital for extreme poverty for nothing.What are we celebrating in good pictures while reality on ground is a mirage? Nigeria remains a glorified failed nation no matter how you want to whitewash it.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 4:46am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Nothing so boastful here.

What is the essence of fine structure when the populace can't afford a 3 square meal.

The average Nigerian thinks everyone else is starving except him. Bro we are eating, ya hear?

Where is it not guaranteed that u will return home when u set our for work

There is nowhere on earth you are 'guaranteed' anything. In America 20,000 are killed by gun crime each year, but I'm sure you still admire New York and Florida. Self hater.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by madridguy(m): 4:53am On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin grin @ OP, show us the original pictures and not over treated pictures shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by chuka5000(m): 4:54am On Oct 07, 2020
the way u edited the pixs sotay I nearly no recognize places wey I know sef.
kudos OP, u try sha

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by madridguy(m): 4:58am On Oct 07, 2020
I tire ooo, I wonder if na same Abuja stadium be that cheesy Pitch they're already killing bush meat there tongue

chuka5000:
the way u edited the pixs sotay I nearly no recognize places wey I know sef.

kudos OP, u try sha

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 5:01am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Dear you are the Satan of your life ooo, there is no Satan anywhere....

Besides Nothing so boastful here.

Where is it not guaranteed that u will return home when u set our for work...

Don't even compare America at all... Atleast the govt is responsible even to unemployed individuals... What help has Nigeria done to us?

See Dubai, Nigeria mate, can u compare Dubai to Nigeria now...

Ignoramus, Dubai is not ''Nigeria's mate''. UAE of which Dubai is a city in, has 3 times Nigeria's oil reserves, and exports twice the amount of oil Nigeria does per day, and has a population of just 9 million people. So 'Dubai' has more money than they know what to do with, and it is therefore intensely stupid and senseless to expect Nigeria to ''be like Dubai''. You went to school yet you reason like a donkey.

Talking abt safety, I rather stay in America with health insurance, at least their citizens are being cared for than Nigeria where you may meet ur ends either by Sars, armed robbers, area boys and so on...

Dunce, you can meet your end in America by their brutal police, by drive-by shootings, by mass shootings, or just by getting in an argument on the street, in a country where virtually everyone is armed. Don't use your dull brain to research America before typing ignorant slaveboy rubbish.

Any nation without human development, all other development will lie in ruins

Develop your own mentality away from inferiority complex and self-hate, then you might be useful to Nigeria. Right now, you're useless.
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 5:02am On Oct 07, 2020
madridguy:
OP, show us the original pictures and not over treated pictures shocked

Keep dreaming up all sorts of rubbish in your head. Worthless entity.
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 5:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Rossinky:

Ignoramus, Dubai is not ''Nigeria's mate''. UAE of which Dubai is a city in, has 3 times Nigeria's oil reserves, and exports twice the amount of oil Nigeria does per day, and has a population of just 9 million people. So 'Dubai' has more money than they know what to do with, and it is therefore intensely stupid and senseless to expect Nigeria to ''be like Dubai''. You went to school yet you reason like a motor park tout.

I will stop engaging u... U shud face racoon..

I don't argue with swine
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 5:07am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

I will stop engaging u... U shud face racoon..

I don't argue with swine

Come on will you get lost! You think I'm here to please self hating slaves like you?

Just pack your nasty self out of here. We are NIGERIANS and we are proud of OUR country, whether a non-entity like you likes it or not. Bye!!!
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Rossinky: 5:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Honestly, many of our people are just CURSED.

If these were pics from say, Accra or Uganda or Rwanda or Malawi or Burundi or wherever, these same self-haters will transform immediately, and be full of praise and admiration for those nations.

But it is Nigeria, so they are programmed, almost as if by voodoo, to hate any sign of development and criticize it instantly.

Who made them that way? CURSED PEOPLE. Tufia. Worthless wastes of space.

Tell me what is there to criticise in those pictures, please.

You have good roads, good infrastructure, modern rail system, modern airport, modern buildings of high quality, well-maintained public parks and recreational facilities. YET these dunderheads come in here looking to criticize what I don't know. The most you can say is ''hope this is extended to other cities, states etc''. and you will make sense. Any other form of criticism is just pure self-hate, and that's pathetic.

America this America that. Do you know that if you go to America and show them these pictures and tell them it is the Nigerian capital, 99% of them will tell you you are lying?

As far as they are concerned, you all live in mud huts and slums, cos that's all their media shows them about Africa. Meanwhile YOU that know better, you don't value what you have and you spit on your own progress. You're pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by SaintBishop: 5:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Nice! very nice.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 5:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Rossinky:
img]https://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2018/07/abuja-light-rail-13.jpg[/img]

Fraser Suites, Abuja

Corinthia Villa, Abuja

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Kingluqman(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Very beautiful but I didn’t see any picture from Kuje area there, abi no be Abuja also grin
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Nairaland should make it front page.
Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Kingluqman:
Very beautiful but I didn’t see any picture from Kuje area there, abi no be Abuja also grin

Unfortunately either sooner or later government of Lagos and Abuja will wipe out slums. They are doing it gradually.

May God bless the poor among us.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria by hargbolahan01: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2020
nice building built for politicians and elite...pls show us pictures from zamfara,sokoto and other places to take you serious

and one person told you that for the fact we don't invest in human development have killed the country but you are asking for his head....do you know most iconic buildings there are built by foreign construction companies and expatriates

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Japa Idea For Street Smart And Rugged Nigerians / Sponsorship For U.s Green Card. / Saudi Universities Enquiries (how To Enrol For Universities & Student Visa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.