Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile (1473 Views)

Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile / Man Jumps Off Awolowo Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by Buzor16: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2020
A man claiming to have supernatural powers allowing him to control crocodiles has naturally got eaten by one.

Shaman Suprianto died after a suspected crocodile attack in Kutai Kartanegara, Indonesia.

Jumping into the water, he was attempting to use his ‘powers’ to locate the body of another victim, a man called Arjuna.

You can watch the video here – some viewers may find it distressing:

While swimming and chanting, the shaman was dragged under the water as the reptile attacked, reports Coconuts.

Police recovered Suprianto’s body, along with Arjuna’s on Sunday.

Suprianto was found floating on the water at about 9.40pm after running out of oxygen.

Shaman Jumps In Lake To Prove He Can Control Crocodiles, Gets Eaten %namePexels
This was the region’s third reptile attack since July and the fourth this year.

Two so far have involved shamans.

A crocodile killed a man in July after reportedly answering the shaman’s call even though he didn’t go into the water:
Click Here To Watch Video

1 Share

Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by YoonSung20: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2020
Crocodile go just use you do snacks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by visiondee(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2020
He only gave himself out as a free meal. And answered prayer to the crocodile.... I wonder the motivational speaker he listened to....

Abeg na cars of any type and brand and real estate I dey sell, patronise me for juicy offers. I also help in selling vehicles and properties

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2020
He go learn his lesson grin, I don't care how grin
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by hisgrace090: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Do not tempt the lord your God says the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by SaintBishop: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Kia lipsrsealed
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by GreaterFuture(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
visiondee:
He only gave himself out as a free meal. And answered prayer to the crocodile.... I wonder the motivational speaker he listened to....
I guess that's why the topic was a considered A Crime by the Poster/moderator
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2020
hisgrace090:
Do not tempt the lord your God says the bible.

Well, there's no way he would have known that considering the fact that he wasn't a Christian when he was still alive.

I'm sure he never saw a bible his whole life. See?
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2020
La click

Why can’t you guys just say,pls watch my video

Na so fraud dey start oh

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by Mayng01(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2020
This guy is sick, fake news
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by champrince: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Good luck for him
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by Jabioro: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2020
A cleared example of stupidity.. Stupid from earth to unknown place..super snacks for the crocodile.
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by TheSourcerer: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Jesus walked on them successfully
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by Freestainworld(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2020
trying to play God.
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by Dayoebe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Did he die?
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by FullBlastLight: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Well, since he didn't even survive 2 either tell d story by himself or possibly learn somtin constructive frm his folly, at least, d incident wil undoubtedly be a strong lesson 2 others!
Re: Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile by BassD(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Not only control Crocs na control cat fish silly man

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Reactions As Duncan Mighty Caught Wearing A Tortoise On His Neck / NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money / VIDEO!! Young Lady Ran Mad And Scratching Her V@g!πä After Leaving A Yahoo Boy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.