Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) (62259 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by envoymedia: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ka3na has acquired a new house as she stated in her Instagram page.

She wrote:
"Feels much like home now having my Lila @miss.jones.13 with me
Who wants to have a tour of my home??

Go follow my daughter @miss.jones.13

#ka3nathebosslady"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBIisujFqp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Joshmodest(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2020
YoonSung20:
hmmm I don't even know what to say
Its better than saying something stupid !!

223 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Make she enjoy

Make we no hear story later oh
Say the daddy behind the house done use am collect loan like the other aunty own happen

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by osamz007: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2020
NA YOUR TIME CHOP LIFE
OUR TIME DEY COME

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by kingvick09(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Doesn't mean she own the house though....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Wow. Why no one dey talk about this ka3na. Is it because she dark?/

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Wow. Why no one dey talk about this ka3na. Is it because she dark?/

She didn't stay long in the house nah undecided

If she had stayed longer in the house, she would have forked not only praise but kiddwaya, neo, and probably brighto.

Person way spend only 2weeks and she don nack praise grin

She's very endowed, thick thighs, big yansh and breast and she doesn't wear pants

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Bosslady and she's owing one hair seller 300k for hair she rented and being called out?

If she could rent hair of 300k to showoff, imagine what she will do for a house

Believe these people to your shame

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Omihanifa:

If she had stayed long she would have forked kiddwaya, neo, and probably brighto.

She's very endowed, thick thighs, big yansh and breast and she doesn't wear pants
men who like ebony will go for her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Samakus:
Bosslady and she's owing one hair seller 300k for hair she rented and being called out?

My dear, me sef been wan ask o.

I know BB Naija didn't provide the money for that house.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Eryyy92: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2020
kpekus na office o. But make she try pay her 300k

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by NawtiKingRealer(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:
men who like ebony will go for her

Esp thick n chubby ebony, no joke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Samakus(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Romanoff:

My dear, me sef been wan ask o.

I know BB Naija didn't provide the money for that house.

We all know how e dey be na. My own be say, make e no later be like the hair own o.

Btw, nice hill in the dp kiss
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Anything can happen, I too can own a home bigger than this before the end of this year smiley
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Bossose(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2020
BBN is really paving the way for young entrepreneurs. Forget what they did on the show to get to this fame but at least, it still gives them the fame and opportunity which is better than committing crimes.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Congrats
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by hismerhill(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Omihanifa:

If she had stayed long she would have forked kiddwaya, neo, and probably brighto.

I swear u no balance

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Omihanifa: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2020
hismerhill:

I swear u no balance

ismail Ori e ti baje cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Omihanifa:

Oga she had sex o.
Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qNwLglsFI0

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Theicecode(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Samakus:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2020
And dis is Frontpage?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Okay.

Why should we care?

Like why is this news?

It seems true the rumor that there is always a fierce but secret competition amongst these housemates once the BBN show is over.

The struggle to be the topmost In all aspects;
Affluence, endorsements, Power, etc.

Hence all these media displays of "bought this or that" and "bags this deal or that deal" Just to create a luxurious impression of yourself being more advantaged(than the rest).

Even when we know 40% of all these things still come to nothing(real clout).

Many of them post pictures of new deals and stuffs like that. But that moment being the first, will also be the last time you will ever hear them talk about such deals.

FAKE ASS MOFOS.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by sylve11: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
cool
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Make she enjoy

Say the daddy behind the house done use am collect loan like the other aunty own happen

Apoh! That kind thing happen?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Pussssy pays
Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by SimpKING: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations Ka3na. . May God bless all legit hustlers. . . . . . . And if your time never reach, nor bother yourself too much. just happy for those people wey God don do for so that Heaven go see your smile. . Work and pray for Grace. . . . God bless me, God bless you, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by LordReed(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Make she enjoy

LMFAO!

Make aunty no catch you oh! Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) by xcellentgraphic: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Where she get the money...I do graphics designs check my signature...thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Regina Daniels Poses In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.