Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Any Nigerian In Toronto Canada To Show Me Around? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Toronto Canada To Show Me Around? (1871 Views)

Nigerian Girl Amina Lawal Missing In Toronto (photo) / What Is Really Like For Blacks (african - West Indies) In Toronto, Canada / Visiting Toronto Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian In Toronto Canada To Show Me Around? by mightymine(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2011
Please i need a Nigerian residing in Toronto Canada who can pick me up at the airport, thank you. I'm a first time traveler, embarassed
Re: Any Nigerian In Toronto Canada To Show Me Around? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2011
mightymine:

Please i need a Nigerian residing in Toronto Canada who can pick me up at the airport, thank you.  I'm a first time traveler,   embarassed

dont worry! There are lots of them who will pick u up because na dem send u message to travel  undecided

Nigerians and the word FREE sha. Na wa lipsrsealed

There are LOTS of taxis at the Airport! SIMPLY PAY AND ENTER!

Abi na by force to travel?    grin

Na Ajegunle i dey live o. I fit give you ride to International Airport Ikeja  cool Abi u no nid lift when u dey comot naija too?  grin
Re: Any Nigerian In Toronto Canada To Show Me Around? by shakers(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2011
Poster what you are asking for could lead to you losing everything dime you travelled with, as if you dont know Nigerians, they are still thesame oh even after spending number of years abroad, better find your way around yourself and when you are there already you can start meeting Nigerians to show you around than just expectin someone you dont know to pick you up at the airport ,
Be careful is all i can advise
Re: Any Nigerian In Toronto Canada To Show Me Around? by ifegy: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2011
If you are arriving at Pearson airport and are looking to get into the city of Toronto (North York, downtown, mid town, etc), you can do that via taxi, limo or public transit (bus). If your final destination is the Greater Toronto Area, the GTA, i.e., Scarborough, Mississauga, Markham, Whitby, etc (Toronto 'suburbs'), you can work that out through a series of connected public transit links.

It may be better for you to do that than rely on someone here (unless they are obligated by family ties), since you may be arriving during the workday when people here are at work, or during the early morning when they are asleep.

As well, if they live within Toronto and you are aiming to go to Whitby for example, that's a pretty long drive for them --from their home to the airport, airport to your destination and back home again.

If you indicate your final destination, perhaps I could point you to public transit links to assist you.
Re: Any Nigerian In Toronto Canada To Show Me Around? by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2011
what about if she is carrying some illegal substances and you are waiting for that person at the airport?!
they will catch her and said YOU are waiting for her. . . . . . . . . then they will call your name to come to the ¨information desk¨, only for you to be arrested as an accomplice and probably spend some few yrs in jail, aba!!!!!!

like someone else said before, the person who sent you to Canada should tell you EXACTLY how to get to where you are going!

(1) (Reply)

Going To Work By Train In Lagos / 10 World's Cheapest Holiday Destinations For 2016 / My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.