Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Iphone 3gs Or Nokia C7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 3gs Or Nokia C7 (1385 Views)

Nokia C7, E7 And N7 Which One Is The Best. / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) / How Much Is Nokia C6 Or Nokia X6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 3gs Or Nokia C7 by 24spicy: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2011
I am thinking about getting an 3GS or a Nokia C7.
You all know the specs of the phones, their pros and cons.
My own pros and cons are:
iPhone has Heywire (free sms app) ; Nokia doesn't
Nokia can connect to WAP ; iPhone can't
It is easier to store and share music with Nokia (USB cable, Bluetooth, doesn't need iTunes)
All apps are free in Nokia and don't require going illegal to get good apps

what do you think? iPhone or Nokia C7?

Two more questions:
-I heard that only N8 supports multitasking, C7 does not, but they both have the same OS, so how is that logical?! Should I go smack the guy who told me that?
-I heard that C7 have a lagging and crashing problem. Is that true?
Thank you very much people
Re: Iphone 3gs Or Nokia C7 by 24spicy: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2011
I mean iPhone 3GS or Nokia C7

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Tab Repair / Airtel Cancels BB Service On Android / This Man Nid Ur Help,nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.