Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans? (291 Views)

There Are Over 5000 Gods Being Worshipped By Humans, How Do You Know Yours Is Th / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2020
At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans?

For me it was at the age of foolishness.

It was an age, i was so foolish even to the extent of asking living proofs of God's existence to still prove the existence of their Maker.

I can't still believe how I could possibly have imagined such a thing, because It made me to become a complete waste of the brain that God gave to me. It was as if I was bewitched or something and didn't know what I was doing.

But thank God I'm no longer in that age, because i'm now in the age of wisdom, where I don't only believe that God exists, but that He also lives inside of me.

Anything that would make me to foolishly question the existence of God again, Holy Ghost fire!

No more going back to the age of foolishness because I have chosen to remain in the age of wisdom for life!

Glory be to God!

By the way, i've never been an atheist in my entire life oh, but just trying to relay the thought process of former atheists who are now on fire for God.

God bless.

Re: At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans? by chatinent: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2020
I always believed he existed.

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans? by thesicilian: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2020
The more you guys try to sound enlightened, the dumber you appear to me

7 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans? by jaytii(f): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans?

For me it was in the age of foolishness.

It was an age, i was so foolish even to the extent of asking living proofs of God's existence to still prove the existence of their Maker.

I can't still believe how I could possibly have imagined such a thing, because It made me to become a complete waste of the brain that God gave to me. It was as if I was bewitched or something and didn't know what I was doing.

But thank God I'm no longer in that age, because i'm now in the age of wisdom, where I don't only believe that God exists, but that He also lives inside of me.

Anything that would make me to foolishly question the existence of God again, Holy Ghost fire!

No more going back to the age of foolishness because I have chosen to remain in the age of wisdom for life!

Glory be to God!

By the way, i've never been an atheist in my entire life oh, but just trying to relate the thought process of former atheists who are now on fire for God.

God bless.

Today year old, right after reading this piece you put together.
Re: At What Age Did You Believe That God Does Not Exist And Was Created By Humans? by kingxsamz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Which of the gods?

(1) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Pens Emotional Message To Wife On 32nd Wedding Anniversary / The Devices Of Satanic Agents: Read If You Have Siblings. / Let Others See Jesus In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.