Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

"When My Heart Is Overwhelmed: Lead Me To The Rock - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "When My Heart Is Overwhelmed: Lead Me To The Rock (299 Views)

"When My Heart Is Overwhelmed: Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I." / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"When My Heart Is Overwhelmed: Lead Me To The Rock by overcomersfaith(f): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Beloveth, are you overwhelmed and you want freedom? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for, pray until you receive answers to your prayers. Don’t give up, don’t be tried, look up unto Jesus until you see with your eyes of faith the answers you desire (Gen 15:5-6).

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/when-my-heart-is-overwhelmed-lead-me-to-the-rock/

(1) (Reply)

Help O / Bidden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President Johnson Suleiman[video] / How A Pastor Who Constantly Raped His Daughter Was Crushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.