Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists (5671 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by Abimbola2525(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2020
It was a black Tuesday at Kogi State University as a final year student of Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU), Peny Akpochi, was brutally killed by unknown cult boys.

According to reports from the institution, the heartbroken incidence occurred in the afternoon hour of Tuesday, October 6th, 2020

It was learnt, the deceased was at Executive Quarters, Stadium road (off camp area of KSU) when he was attacked and butchered to death by the suspected cult boys.

Photos of Peny Akpochi (a.k.a. PenyMoney) before the tragedy struck him

Click on the link below to read more and view pictures
https://www.examweapon.com/2020/10/ore-photos-of-ksu-final-year-student-brutally-killed-by-suspected-cultists.html

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by YoonSung20: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Chai! Rest in peace
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by daddytime(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Unknown cult boys who were known to and by him.

9 Likes

Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by habymi: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
To other cultists out there!!!

He sold his freedom the very moment he joined secret cult and automatically became a living corpse, even then Bible said "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword" kill and get killed. I've gaht no RIP to waste

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by frbona: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
habymi:
He sold his freedom the very moment he joined secret cult and automatically became a living corpse, even then Bible said "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword" kill and get killed. I've gaht no RIP to waste.
[/s]
Do yo know him from anywhere?!
What made you believe he was one of them, could have been a robbery gone wrong, or a fight for a girl. Anything could have happened that led to his killing.
Do not come online and type trash from your heart filled with insensitivity for the deceased and coldness for the bereaved family. Save your "RIP" for the ones who need them, nobody begged you for it.
Receive sense

13 Likes

Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by Dayoebe(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
if he was a member - Good riddance
If he's a victim - RIP

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by IgiveFreebies: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
All I say is RIP

Disclaimer: the P can mean peace or pieces according to his deeds

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by osamz007: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
THEY KILLED THEIR RIVAL I SUPPOSE

SAY NO TO CULTISM

BEFORE YOU JOIN CULTISM DIG GRAVE KEEP FOR YOUR FAVORITE GRAVE YARD. BECAUSE YOU GO SURELY FALL

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by illicit(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Eeyah
Decay well o
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by ProphetofOdin: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
If he was a cultist; rest in peace and i hope others learn their lessons.
If he was innocent may the culprits meet the same evil.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by obyrich(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
I have no pity for cultists. They chose their fate.
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by Freestainworld(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
there's life in God
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by Denique(f): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
A victim or one of them?

Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by kereman1: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na ur nickname implicate you.

Rip dude
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by CodeTemplar: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Looks like dem sef. . . RIP
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by KingAzubuike(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Which one is kogi state University , which one is Prince Abubakar Audu University?
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by Onyenna(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nothing to indicate if he was a cultist or not....

May his soul rest in peace, amen....
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by Kingofum(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Some of you fooools will just come online and type trash.

Do you think all victims of cultism are cultists? Some were just at the wrong place at the right time
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by dudusky007(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
where are the more photo
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by Penx48: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Revolutionary lnvestment platform in making great profit within a short period of time..

It is a global lnvestment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes interests across foreign exchange,crypto(BTC , ETH) trading, transportation..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by Abdulrasheed121: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Am from kogi state
And I didn't choose ksu
Because of this kinda stuff

That place someone will step on your toes you will still beg the person
God should protect all the students
Re: More Photos Of KSU Final Year Student Brutally Killed By Suspected Cultists by hstar: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2020
Please, how do I get to baba adisa bus stop, lekki epe express way, Lagos.?

Lekki ajah bus is in my area, but to get to my destination is the problem

(1) (Reply)

The Summary Of “the Last Days At Forcados High School” By A.H. Muhammed / Academic Transcript- But Why? / Writing Exam In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.