Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH (1017 Views)

A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by UniqueMB(f): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
SORTED. Thanks for your contributions.
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by UniqueMB(f): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Good Morning
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by UniqueMB(f): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, Please I still need this, please don't look away if you can help
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by sisisioge: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Good morning, I am not a parent yet but I know some of my friends who shunned school for their kids until next year, especially since the nursery/KG aren't even allowed to resume yet.

Don't stress yourself, start saving towards January while you let them continue to study the way they were studying before this resumption. May God bless your family. If you borrow to pay this, another will be due in January anyways.

5 Likes

Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by UniqueMB(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thanks for your advice, I know you mean well,however you don't know the whole story. Waiting till January is not an option.
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
sisisioge:
Good morning, I am not a parent yet but I know some of my friends who shunned school for their kids until next year, especially since the nursery/KG aren't even allowed to resume yet.

Don't stress yourself, start saving towards January while you let them continue to study the way they were studying before this resumption. May God bless your family. If you borrow to pay this, another will be due in January anyways.
Babe kiss
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by sisisioge: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Babe kiss

Oga fortified

1 Like

Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
sisisioge:

Oga fortified
You are a darling
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by ecolime(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
sisisioge:

I concur
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
@op, can they shun school this year? so that you can prepare yourself ahead for January resumption, if yes please do leave them at home,you can engage the services of lesson teacher for them, January no too far again.
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by Donpenny(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Op download loan app or if you are a salary earner particularly FG or state gv worker you can access a salary base loan from ur bank at a very low interest rate of 2% . As for the loan app download fairmoney
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by ifyalways(f): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2020
sisisioge:

Loan to pay school fees? Bad idea.

You gave the best suggestion Sisi.
Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by sisisioge: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2020
ifyalways:

Thank you mama grin

1 Like

Re: SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH by UniqueMB(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
ifyalways:

Yes, loan to pay school fees .

Some of you will just assume you know what's best for people you know nothing about. If i don't have the means to pay back I would be asking for handouts instead not a loan.Some of us wouldn't be graduates if our mothers didn't take loans to pay our school fees. The fact that you have it easy doesn't mean others do.

Learn to wakapass if you can't help people out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Kids Birthday Wishlist Guys!!!! / Man With The World Record "Longest Names", Here Are His Names. / Why Are Most Parents Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.