Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came (69019 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Groovenaija360(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
A Harare couple’s long-distance marriage is on the brink of collapse after the wife’s adulterous affair was unearthed.

Macdonald Zuze has made up his mind to part ways with his wife Esther Mature after the latter had turned their matrimonial home into a love nest with her lover Kurauwone Kudzaushe.

Zuze and Mature had been married for four years with the former working in Kadoma.

Zuze took his wife’s phone resulting in the discovery of the affair.

“My marriage is a long distance one because I work out of Harare. I am usually based in Kadoma but I move from one city to another as a mechanic of earth moving trucks while my wife stays here in Harare.

“I have been suspicious that my wife was being unfaithful to me so I decided to take her phone to find out who she was communicating with.

“I became suspicious of a number that she had saved as Mai Takudzwa of which that number belonged to one Kurauwone with whom she was having an affair.

“I then sent a message to him and through our conversation that was when I realised that they were having an affair.

“Through that conversation that I had with Kurauwone, I found out that they had spent several nights at our matrimonial house,” he said.

In his pursuit to investigate his wife’s adulterous affair, Zuze said he then invited Kurauwone to the house for sex.

“I wanted to get to the bottom of this issue because I was shocked. I never suspected that my wife was cheating on me.

“So I invited Kurauwone to come to the house and he came to the shopping centre nearby and I went there after he described to me what he was wearing. I then went and took him and went with him to my house.

“It was unfortunate that our neighbours assaulted him but all I wanted was for him to explain what was going on between him and my wife,” he said.

Meanwhile, Kurauwone confessed to having an adulterous affair with Esther. However, he said Esther had lied to her that she was a single parent.

“I wouldn’t have had an affair with her if I knew that she was married; she lied to me that she was a single parent that is why I was dating her,” he said.

However, despite the overwhelming evidence, Esther said she had never had an affair with Kurauwone.

“I met Kurauwone in a kombi and I think the mistake I did was to give him my number but I was not in a relationship with him.

“He was proposing love to me but I never agreed to it because I love my husband,” she insisted.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/drama-as-zimbabwean-man-invites-wifes-boyfriend-to-his-house-for-s3x/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by tstx(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Zim Zim Zim... The WeirD

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Zimbabwe is a country of weirdos.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Frankicent(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
lol.. the great Zimbabwe..

With Great Power from the Zimbabwean Comes Great sex Responsibility. grin

13 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Richdad50(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Poverty sure has a friend in adultery.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by noblealuu: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
shocked

I just wonder if there ain't any good news from all these countries worth broadcasting other than some weird stuffs like this.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Rextizzle(m): 1:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Backward countries with Nigeria as the capital

36 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by ludacry123: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2018
everytime weird news...zim is there no good news

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by dynicks(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hailings to you all! You the people of Zimbabwe! ....the land of strange occurrences.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Women taking over the mantle of cheating these days...

23 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by henry4991(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Cut off the BASTARD Prick
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Oyindidi(f): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
This people too like sex

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Emmafe(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Zimbo again!!!

Check my signature for gadget deals
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by vincentjk(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
The other day i was telling my guy how his gf could deny him if she sees someone better than he's but he never agreed, we planned it so he gave me her number to try and see. To cut everything short, We kept on talking almost everyday and she one day told me she got no bf..... and was even convincing me that my guy is just her friend and not that close friend sef.... smh

10 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by gideon1971(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:
Her name is Esther. She’s a bitch
She’s a Christian.
Most Christian women are whores.
grin

Get some sense bro

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by openmine(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
lol
...I didn't know they cheat in marriages ohhh...lol
Some people on nairaland kept saying the only way for a partner to be loyal and faithful is to get married!
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by wagazala: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Zim owns and items.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by IamPatriotic(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
If it is not Zimbabwe, then it is Kenya or in the two countries
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Zimbabwe and Kenya topping the weird news chart

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by derrydinny: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
zimbabwe the land of mugabe and mnagangwa, don't expect right things from there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by spartan50(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Zimbabwe and adultery

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Assassin101: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
adultery is no longer a thing of surprise

it has gradually become one of the norms of society due to moral decadence

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by sevo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
My broda....fear woman. She dey Congo her bobo for their matrimonial bed. Chai

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by spartan50(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:
Her name is Esther. She’s a bitch
She’s a Christian.
Most Christian women are whores.
I guess your mum is one...

Na once you go know Buhari supporters.. stupid people

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by tunary(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
some women and sex are just like bread and butter
some pretending no interest in sex
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by miqos02(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Loo
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Topmaike007(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Zimbabwe the great land of fuckery

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.