Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. (15586 Views)

Trump/Biden Presidential Debate Holds On June 27. / This Is Where US Vice President Lives / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by shugaboy6102(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
See country that knows what politics is all about. Not like some countries where politicians will be sharing one mudu of rice and 200 naira for votes

2 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Astrologyfact: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by phaulzoe(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lemme grab my pop corn an watch how Kamala and Pence battle it out.
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by WoundedLamb: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lol. Nigerians are probably more interested in their immigration policies.
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Ihatemumu: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Developed nation
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Racoon(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
It is gonna be hot menh.
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by TheWalkingMind: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love the Climate Change Submission of Vice President Mike Pence and the Conservatives.
It's Just the Absolute Fact irrespective of what anyone wanna say!
[b][/b]

There is Nothing anybody can do about the Climate Changing! No Matter the Billions, Trillions of Dollars that is Pumped into it! It is in Vain !

No Human, under any Guise can alter or do anything about the Climate. It is a Waste of Time and Resources trying to alter the Climate..

What is Happening right now is as a Result of the Dispensational Change that is about to Happen..

The Creator, Inventor and Owner of the Earth is about to Close this Dispensation, which is the Church age. HE is about to Shift Focus back to His First Born, The Covenant Nation which is the State of Isreal...

All the things we are Witnessing right now is as a Result of what is to Come..

Most Important! Wherever you are all over the World! As you prepare to vote and Support whoever you wanna support, also Ensure that your Soul is Right with God Almighty.
Ensure you Have made Peace with JESUS Christ!
The Signs are too Glaring! The Blast of the Last Trump is So close to us..

It will be a Grave Error to be left Behind..
May God Help us to Understand these things..
In the limitation of knowledge speaks a fool in abundance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Timiofak(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol. Nigerians are probably more interested in their immigration policies.

If the Nigerian isn't a criminal, or an illegal immigrant. It should not be his or her business. No president can stop outright immigration. None, it would be strikes down by Congress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by chukwuibuipob: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
cool
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by femi4: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
I can't trade my sleep for anything

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by ofiko123(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Observing shocked shocked shocked
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by TechyMm0: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Republican are smart, they kept Trump away... Pastor Mike Pence would deliver point for point without embarrassing Republicans like Trump the Buffon
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by crackhaus: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Timiofak:

This is what I keep explaining to trumpees, it's politics. No one is perfect, there was a time republicans pulled that country in a landslide, na election no be fight. If pence was the president I bet the hatred won't be this much even if he has the same political standing trump had on issues because he would talk when necessary like Obama, Bush 2nd, Clinton, Carter, Bush 1st, Reagan e.t.c trump has criticised and made mouth a lot before he became president, so when he became president people were holding him to the criticism and promises he made, and as we can see he did the opposite of what he claimed, and he didn't even stop talking he still kept insulting and fighting about like a fifth-grade bully, makes no sense.
True on all counts

2 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
No matter what happens tonight, Kamala Harris will be declared winner.
Harris can literally pull down her skirt and shiit on the debate floor and the Liberal media will say it is very powerful and inspiring.
If Pence decides to be gentle they will crucify him and call him a mummy boy weakling. If he decides to be a little aggressive they'd call him a misogynistic racist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Harris will floor pence

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
juman:
Pence would have been better president than trump.
there's no way on earth Pence can defeat a female candidate. He'd be too gentlemanly and let his female opponent get away with too many bullshiit. Hillary would've wiped the floor with Pence.
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by molbic(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
For me trump being the president of America at this time in history is not a coincidence

2 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Openbusiness: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pence go finish this one.

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by blowjohn(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
crackhaus:
It seems some of you don't realize that Pence is the most calm, composed, and level-headed individual you would ever want to debate with.

The man has a certain charisma when he speaks that makes you want to listen, much unlike his boss Trump.

While Kamala could be a worthy opponent against someone like Trump who loves to react to every little thing, I don't expect this to be an easy win for her with Pence.
I can definitely see her doing a lot of ranting while Pence responds with his characteristic smirks without missing a single breath.

Leave the children yarning dust. Watch how observant pence is in this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wm-NtMkqz8
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by President99: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
I wish the black India woman luck
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by linearity: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
crackhaus:
It seems some of you don't realize that Pence is the most calm, composed, and level-headed individual you would ever want to debate with.

The man has a certain charisma when he speaks that makes you want to listen, much unlike his boss Trump.

While Kamala could be a worthy opponent against someone like Trump who loves to react to every little thing, I don't expect this to be an easy win for her with Pence.
I can definitely see her doing a lot of ranting while Pence responds with his characteristic smirks without missing a single breath.

In the pre-Trump Republican party, Mike Pence would have make those in-roads you spoke about. He is a decent man, his problem is trying to navigate the Trumps' lies, for Trump it is easier to do, because it appear that he is some how disconnected from facts....So I expect Pence to deflect those lies and that is where he will start unraveling, plus the fact that he does not possess that characteristic of Trump that make him to talk over his opponent and don't allow them to also air their viewpoint.

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by gbowoade85142: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Harris will floor halfpenny

2 Likes

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Timiofak:

Some people think global warming is a joke, NASA as repeatedly said it isn't a myth, while for the death penalty sentence I don't still understand how he can claim to be pro life and support death sentence.
global warming is a nonsensical narrative. There's nothing anyone can do about it. If you like make Bernie Sanders the president of USA there's nothing he can do about. Air pollution is not something America can fix. This is just another case of Americans overrating themselves. How are you going to tell Iran, Iraq, UAE, Russia, China, India, North Korea to do away with crude oil? Even if America decides to destroy every fossil fuel machines and buildings relocate to thick forest and start living like bushmen it won't do a thing to Co2 emission

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Oracleforce: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Abeg, which day dem go screen out our madam Ngozi Okojo-WAHALA.....she is a wolf In sheep cloth. The damage she and the GEJ cabinets have done to our economic growth and development is alarming......

Screen her out or...
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Openbusiness: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nuel4:
there's no way on earth Pence can defeat a female candidate. He'd be too gentlemanly and let his female opponent get away with too many bullshiit. Hillary would've wiped the floor with Pence.
Nawa oh. Try and do a little research about Pence as Governor of Indiana for 8 years before talking all ds wan na. Pence is the GOAT Governor Indiana has ever had. He is an incredible person and his quietness and ultra-refinement is not a weakness. How do you think Trump won the election? Because he has Pence as VP. That's what united the Republicans to Trump, it was Pence that brought and brings the Evangelicals to the Trump train etc. Pence is the joker of the Trump's poker game. He will defeat any candidate from the DemoNcratic party. They are more afraid of Pence than Trump. In short that's the ONLY reason the DemoNcrats have not tried to assassinate Trump, because Pence will be President. Unlike Trump that has dirt they can dig and trash talk about 24/7 365 days, Pence has no single dirt, they can't find anything negative or bad about him. He is the true Nemesis of the Democratic Party and after Trump is done, Pence is the next POTUS. 2025 - 2033 grin. Mark this post down!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Starke(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello Achievers!
Good morning.
Everyone here knows the incredible difficulty and heartache that accompanies entrepreneurship.
And how difficult it is to get a good YES.
I am in one of those situations.
Right now, it is still a No and I need your help to make No a "Maybe".

I have been asked to get as much people to like and comment on my Presentation. So I'm bringing it in here and asking for your help.
Pls like and comment on my presentation for The Next Titan.
Link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBCeqsHZ1v/?igshid=15ymolpl9hrpf

Admin I am terribly sorry for derailing the group. Pls accept my apologies.
Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
crackhaus:

there's literally zero chance of Pence being declared winner tonight.
No matter what happens, Kamala Harris will be declared winner.
Harris can literally pull down her skirt and shiit on the debate floor and the Liberal media will say it is very powerful and inspiring.
If Pence decides to be gentle they will crucify him and call him a mummy boy weakling. If he decides to be a little aggressive they'd call him a misogynistic racist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Abudu2000(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Can women be defeated orally? Only trump can pull that off

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by nextstep(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
You know the funny thing? These two would make a great team. Both tough, wise attorneys, with lots of experience in public service as Congressman and Governor (Pence), and as Attorney General and Senator (Harris). Both would bring great value to America with their sane points of view without the vitriol.

1 Like

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by Openbusiness: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nuel4:
there's literally zero chance of Pence being declared winner tonight.
No matter what happens, Kamala Harris will be declared winner.

Nobody can beat Pence in a debate, not even Donald Trump grin. Kamala Harris will be a walk in the park. And the worst part that will make the Democrats wail and nearly kill themselves is that Pence will do it in the calmest way. He won't even break a single sweat grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. by izzyboi(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why don't we do these type of interviews in Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California / UN, ECOWAS Condemn Attempted Coup In Guinea Bissau / Boris Johnson Quits Parliament Over Allegations Of Partying During COVID lockdow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.