Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large (825 Views)

Scanned My Honda Accord And Got These Error Codes: Photo / Scan Information for my Jalopy Written Out! / My Scanned Honda Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by PaulH07: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello guys! So I finally scanned my car and it said it has about 12issues.

These issues dey scare the shii out of me walahi.

Unfortunately the pictures are too large to be posted here, as I quickly snapped them from the scanner. These mechanic guys are very useless people I swear. Imagine proudly doing trial and error on the car all these while, and stylishly refusing you to do a scan.

One is even convincing me it's a gearbox issue and I should buy a new one of 120k.

Ko ni da fun Kazeem Allah!
Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by smothy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Which type of car
Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by PaulH07: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
flootintin:
Get a cheap scanner for your vehicle and stop letting kazeem dazzle you with abacradabra.

Did you read what I wrote at all?

Is it wrong of me to scan my car now, while I await my new scanner from Jumia
Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by PaulH07: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
smothy:
Which type of car

EOD 2003 V6 model...

1 Like

Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by PaulH07: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
smothy:
Which type of car

I need a competent automechanic I can private chat, to send them pictures to...
Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by Kayharry(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by PaulH07: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by idtwo: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Sorry Paul about your car. Sometimes people learn the hard way. Don't mean to spite or insult you but you really, you should learn to me patient, less forward and ready to learn from those who know better on a subject issue than you. As a medical doctor or health worker, these are things I expect you to be conversant with already.
It's obvious you are an impatient bustling young man who wants to chop life.
Learn to be patient, sift through advice you are given carefully, show interest to learn. Sometimes there are no shortcuts to some destinations. And for goodness sake doc, leave alcohol alone.
Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by TRYGO(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2020
You got to stick to a single thread. Don't created multiple ones for the problem pls. That way, you get a "full house" feedbacks.
Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by PaulH07: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
idtwo:
Sorry Paul about your car. Sometimes people learn the hard way. Don't mean to spite or insult you but you really, you should learn to me patient, less forward and ready to learn from those who know better on a subject issue than you. As a medical doctor or health worker, these are things I expect you to be conversant with already.
It's obvious you are an impatient bustling young man who wants to chop life.
Learn to be patient, sift through advice you are given carefully, show interest to learn. Sometimes there are no shortcuts to some destinations. And for goodness sake doc, leave alcohol alone.

From all you wrote so far, how does it relate to the issue the car is facing?

You should learn to take your own advice next time, cos you obviously need it more than I do.
Re: Finally Scanned My Jalopy, But Pictures Too Large by PaulH07: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
TRYGO:
You got to stick to a single thread. Don't created multiple ones for the problem pls. That way, you get a "full house" feedbacks.

Aiite Champ, thanks a lot!

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Ix35 2013 / Car Needed For UBER/BOLT In Ibadan (rent Or Hire Purchase) / Corolla Compressor Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.