Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam (4580 Views)

Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Social Exchange Market Multi Billion Naira Scam....... Ishiba, Bethany Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Weezyclan(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jonas Udogo, The brain behind BoxValue BTC Investment Scheme has been arrested.

Boxvalue which was introduced into Nigeria and managed by Benue state born JONAH UDOGO, an indigene of OJU of the IGEDE tribe and a graduate of Benue State University. BoxValue boast of being Nigeria's number one Forex and Binary options investment with a 20% to 50% profit guarantee.

They claim to be a private trading company which is focused on studying & using the current Forex & binary market trends to generate a reasonable profit for clients. They bragged of having well-trained brokers with many years of experience in the Forex market, assuring investors that their money is secured.

He was arrested in Rwanda, and plans are being made to bring him over to Nigeria to serve his sentence.

Read full incidence on the scam: https://suguniport.org.ng/2020/05/10/online-pyramid-scheme-boxvalue-scammed-nigerians-to-the-tune-of-n2-billion-naira/

All those that were scammed are to report to Abuja police headquarters, the following are needed from defrauded victims;
NAME:
PROVE:
SIGNATURE:

Video of interrogation In Rwanda and some clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxWBmZDi0Yc

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Skmoda360(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jesu!!! Funmi.....awon agba yahoo
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Righteousness89(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
The 20k you make legally is Better than the 2 Billion you Fraudulently acquired!

You attract unnecessary Curse and issues when u do these things...
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by orgylover: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
he actually lost the cash to forex gambling not scam

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by GOFRONT(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
cool
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Kamdil: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
God saved me, I almost invested with them in their Port Harcourt office but suddenly lost interest when I visited the office. A week after I changed my mind and decided to risk it, got to their office and saw the place locked, their banner turned upside down. Nah there I know say bush meat don escape from trap

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Novemberaura(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
e remain mba forex
na same format

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by VirginFinder: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:
The 20k you make legally is Bbetter than the 2 Bbillion you Ffraudulently acquired!

You attract unnecessary Ccurse and issues when u do these things...
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by pacino26(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kamdil:
God saved me, I almost invested with them in their Port Harcourt office but suddenly lost interest when I visited the office. A week after I changed my mind and decided to risk it, got to their office and saw the place locked, their banner turned upside down. Nah there I know say bush meat don escape from trap

Guy you funny noises be small.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Weezyclan:
Jonas Udogo, The brain behind BoxValue BTC Investment Scheme has been arrested.

Boxvalue which was introduced into Nigeria and managed by Benue state born JONAH UDOGO, an indigene of OJU of the IGEDE tribe and a graduate of Benue State University. BoxValue boast of being Nigeria's number one Forex and Binary options investment with a 20% to 50% profit guarantee.

They claim to be a private trading company which is focused on studying & using the current Forex & binary market trends to generate a reasonable profit for clients. They bragged of having well-trained brokers with many years of experience in the Forex market, assuring investors that their money is secured.

He was arrested in Rwanda, and plans are being made to bring him over to Nigeria to serve his sentence.

Read full incidence on the scam: https://suguniport.org.ng/2020/05/10/online-pyramid-scheme-boxvalue-scammed-nigerians-to-the-tune-of-n2-billion-naira/

All those that were scammed are to report to Abuja police headquarters, the following are needed from defrauded victims;
NAME:
PROVE:
SIGNATURE:

Video of interrogation In Rwanda and some clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxWBmZDi0Yc

Check your mail, bruv.
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by suremanpatriot: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
lik hus puppi they wil all crash.No excuse for stealing money yu didnt work for.
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kill him immediately.

I lost my school fees to the idiot.

I didn't write finals exam last year because of the foool

They motivated All of us final year to invest and plan ahead

When we trusted them... We no see their office again.

Everything gone

They stole our money and one year of our lives

Thieves
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by lalasticlala02(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
please am begging you cut off his hand, di*k immediately so I can believe you torture him before I reach abuja

God punish this man oloobuku

lalasticlala
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Jackmj(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Igbo again.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by HandsomeBlack: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmm...as a general rule; when you see all those kind of high ROI: run run run. Just japa, no look back!
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by sapientia(m): 1:23am On Oct 25, 2020
If its not fixed deposit

If its not bonds

But have fixed ROI especially the usual ones

RUN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Desanta(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Novemberaura:
e remain mba forex

na same format

Mba forex is already having issues with payment.
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by AngelicBeing: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
angry
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by djflexcy: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jackmj:
Igbo again.
Try replace your brain with Bubu own, abi eye dey pain you?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by SaintUlot: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Novemberaura:
e remain mba forex

na same format

Let my friend get his payment 1st before you decide to crash mba forex ooo
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Rahmanjargo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
SaintUlot:

Let my friend get his payment 1st before you decide to crash mba forex ooo
You dey fear make your friend no arrest you because you're the one who introduced him to mba forex cheesy grin grin
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Lamda05: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
MBA currently claim they are migrating to a new platform

Novemberaura:
e remain mba forex

na same format
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Hintona(f): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
So if all these investments platforms like MBA, Barra and now this one are all fake. Which one is not fraudulent?

Note: I'm new to all these online investments.
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by obyrich(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lamda05:

grin
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Novemberaura(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lamda05:

how did you come to know of this

are you a participant in the scheme
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Lamda05: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
I follow the MBA thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5169158/mba-investors-forum

Novemberaura:

how did you come to know of this

are you a participant in the scheme
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Revolva(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Poor Jonah

The currupt nature of nigeria killed his dream ..Jonah is not a bad person

I have met him face to face ..but the problem of boxvakue started when the SEC started to freeze his account ..from there he lost many money and he started all over with strictly btc ..but he was not still finicial strong to keep it rolling like before

Boxvalue is the best ever platform so sweet and fast but SEC killed it now a man that is trying to save people from poverty is now a culprit

Well my own be say he should have not ran away ..maybe the wahala was too much for him ...so sad
Re: A Nigerian, Jonas Udogo Has Been Arrested In Rwanda Over 2 Billion Naira Scam by Franzinni: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
I taught MMM taught Nigerians a lesson ..

2billion no show for this man body sha.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Died On Top Of Me During Sex – Lady Cries Out On Social Media / Happening Right Now In Relief Market Owerri, 5 Men Raped An 8 Yr Old Girl / Odukoya's Son Jailed For Rape In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.