Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June (2881 Views)

See Photo Of Oouite Who Likes Drinking Hypo / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Will Resume On Monday 7th. / Federal University Lokoja , Kogi State. Would Resume By Nov/dec 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by GNature(m): 3:03am On Jul 01, 2007
jas_o:

You osuath, i wonder how your parrent access your performance improvement academically in that school, i accidentally known 5 product of that institution that were[b] inefficiency[/b] in there spoken English.

Can someone tell me the circumstances that warrant this ineptitude?

hehe, how someone would criticize someone else's english when theirs is sub par is mind boggling. I can't help but laugh  grin
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by DisGuy: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2007
jas_o:

You osuath, i wonder how your parrent access your performance improvement academically in that school, i accidentally known 5 product of that institution that were inefficiency in there spoken English.

you missed this one @ Gnature wink
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by hype: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2007
@jas_o. I wonder why u are criticizing other ppls spoken english when yours is nothing to write home about. (ppl who live in glass houses dont throw stones).
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by kitaun(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2007
lmao @Gnature and Dat guy . . . grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Its amazing how some guys just love to have themselves shoved hard in the face when they ought to hide away their ignorance shocked  cheesy
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Synthase(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2007
Don't mind the learned fellow imagine his own write up ", I accidentally known, " look at this too ", that were inefficiency in there spoken English, " imagine that. Tell me how would your spoken English be if your written English is like this? You are probably birds of a feather with those friends of yours and you are here blaming OOU school for their bad English.
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2007
I can't wait to gain admission into that school.
I won't be discourage by those mockers
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by topeorekoy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2007
jas_o:

You osuath, i wonder how your parrent access your performance improvement academically in that school, i accidentally known 5 product of that institution that were inefficiency in there spoken English.

@jas_o,

r u sure that you're a student or u are a mechanic? your english is just too much that i can't comprehend it. please what do u mean by[b]YOUR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT ACADEMICALLY?[/b]. ACCIDENTALLY KNOWN 5 PRODUCTS?. WERE INEFFICIENCY IN THERE SPOKEN ENGLISH.

I was on my bullet proof when i was reading your contribution, don't want to die young. please do learn to correct people if u know that u are better but if u aint, keep quiet
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Everbright(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2007
Can someone please stop this osu talk.
There's no more caste system embarassed
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by romeo(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2007
Everbright:

Can someone please stop this osu talk.
There's no more caste system embarassed

you are on the wrong thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by methodman(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2007
Hey all OOUITES smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
No mind them all jare. They are all beefers.
Most of them no even deh any skol and they are stroking others angry angry angry angry
I am proud to be a student of OOU.
Greatest OOUITE!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2007
@methodman

That is the reason why I gbadun you.
Always proud of your school

Ohun to ba wun elenu ni ko fi enu e so
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Habbyjo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2007
HELLO OUITES GREATTEST GBOSA 4 UNA ALL GBA GBA, !!! BGI GBI, !! SHI SHI!!! WELL WE WELCOME ALL BACK TO SKL GUYS TAKE CARE AND HAVE A NICE DAY ANY NEW UPDATES IN SKL E JOOOOOOO JAMI SIIIIII I REPRESENT
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by stephenik(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2007
my,people,dis is Phit2wear am an exoouite and am proud to be.anywhere i find myself am not ashamed to tell people that i passed out from osu
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by segebee(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2007
smiley wetin dey happen
men e be like say make i neva go school

but they're gonna rush us men
and its now everyone is asking me about web designing
where them dey since

i gota focus on GP now , abeg who dey biology dept here
that dr neva release our result and na ibogun i dey

and to the guy that talked about english, ur case is settled grin

of the greatest shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i dey pack go ibogun wink
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by tollu: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2007
I too love OSU, we too much! bad belles abeg make una hol una side ki eto run down.
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by emmayobjc(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2007
OOU students, don't be lazy go back to school
OLODO ni gbogbo yin (You are all Lazy)
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by beesohlar: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2007
[color=#770077] Greatest oouites
una do well joo
its just the place to be where u can learn all there is to learn i made it which i believe everybody can if u got ur head screwed on tight we are just too much n what is with the beef?
yeah i concur so many of us are at the top keeping on see u at the top u can't beat our reach. just too much
peace out[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Offa 2010 Admition List Is Out! / Uniben Bms And Life Science Courses / Niger Delta University Admission List 2012/2013 .....check Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.