Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Find All The Vendors You Need To Plan Your Event On Redhazel - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Find All The Vendors You Need To Plan Your Event On Redhazel (2150 Views)

You Can Plan Your Wedding Yourself. / How To Plan My Wedding Myself? / How To Plan A Good Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find All The Vendors You Need To Plan Your Event On Redhazel by RedHazel: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2011
Planning an event soon?

Having troubles finding the vendors you need?

Visit www.red-hazel.com today

Red Hazel has over 150 listed vendors; event planners, caterers, Bands/DJs etc with their contact details/websites/email addresses.

Alternatively you can fill our request form giving us details about your upcoming event and the right vendors will contact you.

It’s that simple. With Red hazel, planning your event just got easier!

Re: Find All The Vendors You Need To Plan Your Event On Redhazel by Wehnby: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
If you need an Event Planner, checkout this website; http://emeraldeventplanners dot webs dot com,

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I Am Not A Ram. / UNILORIN Christian Body Presents - TETELESTAI (paid In Full) / The Band Emmax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.