Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Bbnaija: Alcohol And Mental Stress Cause My Disqualification –erica Reveals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bbnaija: Alcohol And Mental Stress Cause My Disqualification –erica Reveals (177 Views)

Which Is More Profitable Between Alcohol And Foodstuff Business / Compensation For Mental Stress / Nigerians To Pay More For Alcohol, Cigarette As From Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Alcohol And Mental Stress Cause My Disqualification –erica Reveals by themomentng: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica Nlewedim revisits her experience on the show.

Recounting the dramatic explosion that led to her disqualification, Erica revealed how intoxication coupled with cumulated mental stress pushed her over the edge.

“When I saw the video, I was shocked. It was alcohol, but then there were other times I have had alcohol and that didn’t happen, so it was more than that. Let’s just say alcohol and mental stress.”

Asked what led to the accumulated mental stress, Erica said: “I felt like I only had one friend. I was only getting positive energy from that one friend.”

The well-loved reality show puts the focus on a set of people for 90 days, and while fans enjoy the spectacle on TV, housemates are under pressure 24/7 to deliver.

“It takes a toll on you,” Erica said.

Meanwhile, BBNaija 2020 ‘Lockdown’ finalist, Dorathy Bachor, recently took to social media via her Instagram page to throw shade at her detractors.

It appears a number of BBNaija housemates have been getting their social media pages reported which has led to them being shadow banned and their followers remaining stagnant.

In a new post shared on Dorathy’s Instastory, the young lady shaded her haters by telling them that they could not shadow ban her bank account.

Being a celebrity is no doubt not as easy as it looks and the BBNaija stars are perhaps already getting an idea of what it is like to be famous.

Re: Bbnaija: Alcohol And Mental Stress Cause My Disqualification –erica Reveals by ghettowriter(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Star Girl. Shiits happen and we move on.

Go out and join the protest
#EndSars
#StopPoliceBrutality
#ToBeAYouthIsNotCrime!!
Re: Bbnaija: Alcohol And Mental Stress Cause My Disqualification –erica Reveals by Englov(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ok

Let her move on with her life...

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Importance Of Residential Conveyancing Service For Buying Your Dream / Please You Can Help Me! / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.