Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? (40843 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Wanna Record, Mix & Master Ur Song(s) / Record Yoυr Song(s) At Our Studio Today, We Charge Lowest Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beauty, they say, is in the eye of the beholder.

It therefore wouldn't be invalid to say, when it comes to appreciation of music, that the beauty of music is in the ear of the beholder. And if we remember that music has been defined, by some, as food to the soul, it means therefore, that what is food to one's soul may be poison to the soul of another when you consider that we all have different soul.

There's no objective yardstick to judgment of art because aesthetics judgment is purely subjective.

I'm compelled to ask this question because most time, I've seen songs that are hit but just can't make it into my playlist. Some hit songs irritate me actually.

So what's that hit song that everyone else grooves to but just doesn't cut it for you?

For me, it's:-

1) Mad by Wurld
2) Mafa Mafa by DMW
3) No Stress by Wizkid
4) Wonderful by Burna Boy
5) Yeye Boyfriend by Bolanle ft Zlatan
6) Issa Goal by Naira Marley
7) Lady by Rena
cool Gelato by DJ Cuppy
9) Call by Joeboy
10) Wo, Woske, Pawo, etc, by Olamide.

Make I stop here.

What's your own?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by mayklef(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Any Zlatan's or Rema's song....like how do sane people relate to sounds like that

242 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by sammysneh(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
mine as follow
Woman by Rema
opotoyi by Marley naira
stress by wizkid
mafa Mafa by davido boring too

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Vyzz: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
I didn't like

One corner (never danced it)...

If we no get money wetin we get... (nope)

List plenty pass biology exam

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by BigDick70inch(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mr Eazi songs..

Damn boring..

All track sound the same too..

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by BigDick70inch(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mr Eazi songs..

Damn boring..

All track sound the same too..

Rema:dumebi..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by ominilongest(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mayorkun ft Davido berry butter or so angry

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by NobleAngell(f): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Party scatter

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by mayor1814: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
shoki by lil kesh, olamide and davido. despite d song was a hit and liked by many people, I never like or feel d song.

secondly, songs from mayorkun so far, I don't really feel his songs

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wonderful,,,,by burna

Jerusalema ,, I don't like day song at all,,,,,,,

All recent wizkid music,,,

all nairamarley song except aye

Olakira,,,meseratii,, I'm still finding what's special about this music,,,,,,,i just don't like it,,,,,,,

Ag by adekunle gold

Lemme stop here this is what i can remember,,,,,,

But op you said you don't like mad by wurld ,,,i love it like mad,,, you're d first person dat i know dat didn't like the music,,,

29 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Xixtie(f): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
These noisy fellas ain't singing shiit.
Burna is so overrated.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Slawormir: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....this bros OP too like Nigerian songs.....all hits from Nigerian artiste can not make my play list
Nigeria artiste sings dog shit.....except 2 face , burna boy and wizkid.....
Davido is worse......
Hammer2O19:
What is a hit song in the first place, Naija artists are all wack
They gat no hit songs....I listen to good lyrics with good beat and not some piece of shit and noise making
You must be a real niggarrr...I thought am the only one feeling so....these are the names of artiste on my playlist
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

172 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Madibah(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
FEM by davido'
That song sounds annoying and meaningless

313 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Lorayne(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
All naira Marley, zlatan, davido hits.

Modified:
Forgot olamide

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Albert0011(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
FEM by Davido undecided
Don't even know what's so special about the song
lyrics na zero

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Legalcriminal: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Olakira Masarati sounds wack to me getting to some countries number 1 still dey surprise me.

And I also find Rema sounds boring to me not different from Indian songs the nonsense Woman gat no meaning at al tueeh

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by teamsynergy: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
I agree with your list except for WO by olamide.. I really liked the solemn version of the song

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by donMIG(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
All Nigerian songs
From burna boy down to the lowest rated superstar!
Fvck them all... Their songs just wack for me
But I swear I respect whizkid

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by wunmi590(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by ultimatebas(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
FEM

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by wandeay: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fem by Davido

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by OBTMOS(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
FEM

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by UbongCR7(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
FEM
Even me wey be davido fan, that song na pure rubbish.

The noise was too much.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
All Rema's song are absolutely terrible to my ears. Especially dumebi! I really don't know what people listen to in his songs. The beat or the lyrics? Cus he ain't got no lyrics at all.

Other songs i don't like but are hits include.
Korede bello - Godwin
Davido - fem
All Wizkid recent songs except Joro
All Zlatan ibile songs.
Tiwa savage - malo

Almost all Naija songs are trash lately if we're being honest. Just beats, no content. Shame!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by damosade(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
All naira Marley songs

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Tunadexy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
I hate Bop daddy with passion

I can never like it

25 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by IBILEmayweather(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hammer2O19:
What is a hit song in the first place, Naija artists are all wack

They gat no hit songs....I listen to good lyrics with good beat and not some piece of shit and noise making

The likes of you listen to Roddy rich and Migos songs and say they are dope..Nigga, we have very good Nigeria artistes that are even recognized world wide..

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by DenreleDave(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yyy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.