Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? (40963 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Wanna Record, Mix & Master Ur Song(s) / Record Yoυr Song(s) At Our Studio Today, We Charge Lowest Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by tarantino1: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Dumebi takes the cake for me

That so no get anything

No lyrics, wack production useless video yet was a hit

No his new song ginger, it took a while but it has finally grown on me

But Dumebi, so useless
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by tarantino1: 12:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Inogettime:

Well everyone get dia taste buh Nas-Ether is a boom for me oo

The song just dey ring for my head for the past two days when it's been a year since I listened to it

Lol
I like am die
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by RealEzee(m): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Stanl3y:
All Rema's song are absolutely terrible to my ears. Especially dumebi! I really don't know what people listen to in his songs. The beat or the lyrics? Cus he ain't got no lyrics at all.

Other songs i don't like but are hits include.
Korede bello - Godwin
Davido - fem
All Wizkid recent songs except Joro
All Zlatan ibile songs.
Tiwa savage - malo

Almost all Naija songs are trash lately if we're being honest. Just beats, no content. Shame!
and u mentioned Joro, as in for real? Na u Madd pass sef grin, wetin dey Joro compared to smile sef
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by hopexter(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Anne Marie
Dua lipa
Sigrid
Ladipoe
Joeboy
Kehlani
Sia
Chainsmokers
Kendrick Lamar
Daniel Beddingfield
Natasha Beddingfield
Teni
Niniola
Victor Uwaifo
Dr. Afile

smiley wink
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Inogettime: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2020
tarantino1:

The song just dey ring for my head for the past two days when it's been a year since I listened to it

Lol
I like am die

I swear Nas just dey bust brain ni
Na dem be the real 'hip hop' na craps most dey sing this days

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by samegold(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2020
I don't know why I don't Like Nigerian songs like, most of them has no meaningful lyrics except few
My Favourite artiste are
Imagine Dragons
One Republic
Coldplay
Zayn malik
Sia (mama the mama)
Mike Posner (very courageous lad)
Taylor Swift
Katy
5 seconds of summer
Kygo (every song of this guy is a hit)
Martin Garrix
Khalid
Maroon 5
Ed Sheeran
Adele
Post Malone
The Weeknd
Major Lazer
David Guetta
The Chainsmoker
NF (the second Eminem)
Charlie puth
Demi Lovato
P!nk
Bazzi
Robin Schulz
X Ambassadors
James blunt
Halsey
Koffee
Marshmello
Avril Lavigne
Bruno Mars
Bebe Rexha
Ellai mai etc........
With a little bit of 80s
Kenny Rogers
Kenny G
Queens
Phil Collins etc

Get yourself some of their albums

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by BluntNigerian: 12:48am On Oct 09, 2020
JERUSALEEMAA
I no just like that song.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by samegold(m): 12:50am On Oct 09, 2020
BluntNigerian:
JERUSALEEMAA

I no just like that song.

Na only be beat the song get
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Inogettime:

Well everyone get dia taste buh Nas-Ether is a boom for me oo

Me I love diss tracks grin grin grin

My Fofo - Fat Joe to 50 cent
Kiss my Pinky ring - RickRoss to 50 cent
Ether - Nas (to Jay -Z)

etc........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by harmony75: 12:53am On Oct 09, 2020
kiss Daniel I hate his songs.. I want to shift your womb permit me" I see the as very dirty and disgusting..his song I manage is..'baby girl you fineblabla when will you marry oh. he sings alot of dirties �
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by bolousadex: 12:54am On Oct 09, 2020
All burnaboy hits
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Dajuyoung: 12:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Where's J.Cole?
hopexter:
Anne Marie
Dua lipa
Sigrid
Ladipoe
Joeboy
Kehlani
Sia
Chainsmokers
Kendrick Lamar
Daniel Beddingfield
Natasha Beddingfield
Teni
Niniola
Victor Uwaifo
Dr. Afile

smiley wink
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Inogettime: 1:08am On Oct 09, 2020
99thEnemy:

Me I love diss tracks grin grin grin
My Fofo - Fat Joe to 50 cent Kiss my Pinky ring - RickRoss to 50 cent Ether - Nas (to Jay -Z)
etc........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gez u kinda into oldies too
Cuz u get the dope taste 4 me
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Inogettime:

Gez u kinda into oldies too

Cuz u get the dope taste 4 me

Another funny one is 'Shether - Remy Ma' Nicki Minaj diss ... grin grin grin

using ether beats grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by spayor(m): 1:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:

Before nko.
I don't get it, is the boy that popular?
you can't be in Nigeria and you've not heard of fireboy....
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by spayor(m): 1:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:

Before nko.
I don't get it, is the boy that popular?
you cant be in Nigeria and you've not heard of fireboy...
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 1:38am On Oct 09, 2020
UbongCR7:
FEM Even me wey be davido fan, that song na pure rubbish.
The noise was too much.
i give it 1/10
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 1:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Most wizkid songs. I dont know what that nigger sings these days. Yemi alade too
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by thaoriginator: 1:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....this bros OP too like Nigerian songs.....all hits from Nigerian artiste can not make my play list
Nigeria artiste sings dog shit.....except 2 face , burna boy and wizkid.....
Davido is worse......

You must be a real niggarrr...I thought am the only one feeling so....these are the names of artiste on my playlist
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Damn niggar!

*Pukes*

What kinda playlist is this!

All these children cry

Get real, listen to real, true hip hop..

Here's some clues below

Kool G Rap

Black Thought

Cool Moe D

Big Daddy Kane

Big L (rip)

Wu Tang clan

KRS One

MF Doom

De La Soul

Tribe called Quest

Q Tip

Roxanne Shanty

Rhapsody

MC Lyte

Nas

LL cool J

Redman

Methodman

Mode Nine

Heltah Skeltah

Dilated People

Tupac (rip)

AZ

Styles P

Foxy Brown

Fela (rip)

ODB (rip)

YDB

BTNH

Diggin in the crates

Children of the corn

Getoboys

Silk the shocker

Gravediggers

Cypress Hills

Kokane

Nate Dogg (rip)

Fugees

Buju Banton

Shaq O Neal

Iverson

Cristiano

Okocha

Etc

crycrycry

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by haryomikun(m): 1:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:

The song doesn't just cut for me.

Wurld's best song so far, as far as I'm concerned, is Trobul. That song is evergreen for me.
Same here. Sarz made it happen mehn!
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 1:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Acidosis:
1. 90% of Burnaboy's songs.
2. All Small Doctor's songs (glad the dude and his songs have ceased to exist). The "ooin ooin omo iya teacher" thing irritates my kidney.
3. Wizkid's No Stress
4. Rema's songs (except one sha)
5. Hop in my Maserati nonsense from whoever sang the song

On the other hand, anything from (1) Laycon, (2) Omah Lay, (3) Joeboy and (4) Fireboy MUST make sense to me even if they sing doh reh mi fah soh lah ti doh..
beamer
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 1:48am On Oct 09, 2020
FirmTR:
IF by Davido
i neva liked that song from day one

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 1:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Thonee:
All Wizkid,Davido,Burna Boy's songs except Monster you made, Zlatan,Naira Marley,Olamide, Mr Easy and CDQ is worst.
won pe eeee
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Jxmmi90(m): 1:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Hammer2O19:
What is a hit song in the first place, Naija artists are all wack

They gat no hit songs....I listen to good lyrics with good beat and not some piece of shit and noise making
God will bless u my brother naija songs are no go area for me
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 1:58am On Oct 09, 2020
dewuyiebun:
I swear you know songs,I thought am the only one that noticed it
his chicken curry is tworst song have ever heard
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Jxmmi90(m): 2:13am On Oct 09, 2020
hoctre20:
no mind den jare, na dem go dey listen to ruddy rich songs with wack and stupid lyrics and Bleep words yet its dope to them and dem say Nigeria artiste no get lyrics, na forming yankee in Nigeria dem like. Especially the ones that mention Adekunle gold's AG

you say Roddy rich no get lyrics?...then u dont know anything about music.
as for the migos dem even as dem no too good lyrically.. they use other vibes and flows cover up but u see our ghen ghen noise makers here na only for club or party dem de make sense..imagine staying on ur own about to meditate and u listen to naira Marley soapy or rema dumebi..but anynody fit use 21/savage ,migos dem future meditate as dem no good lyrically most of wetin dem de talk make sense pass wetin una de listen to....as Travis Scott sef bad lyrically baba still spits facts and bars dat will put u in a astro mode...the earlier u bring urself to start liking foreign songs esp country and rap..wen I mean rap hardcore Atlanta rap...if all men de listen to dem I don't think we would SIMPs in 9ja

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by hakeem4(m): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2020
I don’t really fancy any Wizkid or Davido’s latest song
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Petersamuel8(m): 2:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Fem by davido, I too much hate that song
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by igbowoman: 2:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Godwin
Jerusalema
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Exceptions to Jesse Jags,Falz, Sinzu, the rest are just garbage.

My playlist consist of late 80’s jazz and 90s and early 2000 hip hop. I love some new school rappers also.

Kendrick
J Cole
Few Drake songs
J.I.D
Roddy Rich
21 Savage (most slept on new school artist)
Rod wave
Schoolboy Q
Stormzy
Kossisko
Freddie Gibbs
Clyde Carson
Big krit
Childish gambino
Joey badass

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:52am On Oct 09, 2020
Vulcan24:
U av to be less busy or high to do 9ja songs
They virtually teaches and promotes sex

We na alternative & country lovers
We choose songs by their lyrical meaning and instrumental display

Coldplay I love
All those 9ja songs are played in brothels and beer parlour to invoke the spirit of shiina and sex
grin grin grin grin grin u no lie
Well spotted, totally agree with you
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Petersamuel8(m): 2:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Those of u hating Jerusalema should listen to the song again, that music is worth the hype

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Father 'U' Turn Is Dead / Your Most Touching Love Song Of All Time? / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.