Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries (1405 Views)

Who Can Export Nigerian Foodstuffs To UK / I Need Tips On Stuffs To Consider In Running An Hotel Business / Export Uk Food To Nigeria Or Export Nigerian Food To Uk? Help Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries by bomijuwon(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2011
Does anyone have an idea on Export and Import business? I need to know how to export nigerian food stuff to Afican contries.
Re: Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries by nopoverty(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2011
I HAVE AN EBOOK ON EXPORTATION OF BITTER-KOLA, COCOA BEANS, CASHEW NUTS AND KOLANUTS IN SMALL SCALE LIKE 50KG.IT IS SOLD FOR $2,500.CALL THE NUMBER BELOW TO ORDER
Re: Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries by y2kaustin(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2011
if you want to courier any of this items abroad,with reduced charge.Kindly call me on 08134340380 thans
Re: Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries by Thethy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries by MakeaDiff: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2011
@ Bomijuwon , don't let anyone dupe or lure you into export without adequate knowledge. One can easily incur a great loss. Go to Export promotion council in your area to find out more. There is one in Oluwole Apapa, Lagos and also on Blantyre, off Adetokunbo Ademola in Abuja. Best wishes!

(1) (Reply)

***? / How To Get Highly Responsive 6,312 Subscribers To Your (info) Business Blog / Exportable Products From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.