Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent (3101 Views)

10 Risky Areas In Lekki/Ajah To Verify Before You Buy A Property / Why Do Affluent Areas In Nigeria Do This? / Affordable Rent At Alimosho Oke-odo, ILE-EPO, Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by kelz2205: 4:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Please can anybody provide me info about areas in Abuja with good power supply and affordable rent
Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by LawLab247: 5:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Maitama axis
Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Lol everywhere in Abuja has good light but you see that affordable rent lol impossible carry over 250k a year
Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2020
City collage karu area have steady light supply oh and rent is friendly there but na outside Abuja city oh

A village called karmo do have light too but they're prone to demolition soon

My area in life Camp is constant light oh but you go hold like 450k for single room

Phase 4 kubwa de get light too

Durumi de get light too but prone to demolition

1 Like

Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by missyojo(f): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please if any one knows a vacant self con in chika, Aleita and lugbe axis. My budget is 200k

Thanks
Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by missyojo(f): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Op, Aleita before lugbe has constant electricity but a self con around there is from 250k
Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by lambsbread: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
missyojo:
Op, Aleita before lugbe has constant electricity but a self con around there is from 250k
Please I'm planning to relocate to Abuja but I don't know anywhere there. I prefer a place with constant electricity like the Aleita you mentioned. Please can you be of help to me?
Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by Omihanifa: 5:57am On Jul 22, 2022
If you Dey talk about constant light (81-20hrs) daily. The surest place nah nepa u turn for kaduna road. Self contain there should be around 150k. The light is so good that most cold rooms around that axis depend solely on nepa.

132kva tower lines pas through that area and there’s a tcn substation there too
Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by missyojo(f): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2022
lambsbread:

Please I'm planning to relocate to Abuja but I don't know anywhere there. I prefer a place with constant electricity like the Aleita you mentioned. Please can you be of help to me?

Hello, I don't reside in Aleita. Sorry I might not be of help except if you want me to help you source for within my location
Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by lambsbread: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2022
missyojo:

Hello, I don't reside in Aleita. Sorry I might not be of help except if you want me to help you source for within my location
Ok. Please I really don't mind you help me provided your location has good electricity, and houses are affordable. Where exactly is your location?
Re: Areas In Abuja With Good Power Supply And Affordable Rent by missyojo(f): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
lambsbread:

Ok. Please I really don't mind you help me provided your location has good electricity, and houses are affordable. Where exactly is your location?

Zone 1 extension or lugbe across

(1) (Reply)

Be WARNED before you BUILD - Read this / Furnished 20 Units Of 4 Bedroom Terrace Houses With 1bq Each With Pix @ 50m / Plot Of Land With Un-completed BQ At Igando, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.