Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? (3949 Views)

Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies / Pink Lips: Fashion Trend For Men / What Bra Size Is Considered Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by firestar(f): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2007
grin @Gamine why do you say that this topic somehow? How? Please elaborate and while you're at it, y'all better appreciate lips(y'all crazay to add similes to lips!) Whatever, By the way Gamine you should take a cue and draw your lips(probably make em graphic! grin) It's shows ur'e displaying heritage. Um any, more comments, ? undecided
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by OmoEko1(f): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2007
The lips the posters was talking about are those full thick lips, not that rubbish u people posted
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by londoner: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2007
OMO eko, what rubbish are you referring to?
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Bolarge(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2007
Just loove this. Mwaah kiss kiss

Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by OmoEko1(f): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2007
yes oh that is what we "LIPS" tongue tongue
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by OmoEko1(f): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2007
londoner:

OMO eko, what rubbish are you referring to?
GO FIGURE
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by spikedcylinder: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2007
Na wa o! My lips are nowhere that big! I have a small mouth but reasonably full lips. Thats all i want.
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by OmoEko1(f): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2007
:d :d :d :d :d
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by wifeypenth(f): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2007
Mine's d perfect size kissable. Check am! wink
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by firestar(f): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2008
any more displays?
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by firestar(f): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2008
Aint she tweeeeet?
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by naijababe2(f): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2008
*Clears throat*
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by naijababe2(f): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2008
*Clears throat*
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by queenniger: 1:44am On Jun 29, 2008
I like the them full , plumped for life.
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by CaroBaby1(f): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2009
Ma olda sista told me,so bigger ur lips so softer ur kiss
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by firestar(f): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2009
@Caro-baby

Really. .
. Do tell wink
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by CaroBaby1(f): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2009
yeah smiley cheesy grin
firestar:

@Caro-baby

Really. .
. Do tell wink
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by ebinom(f): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2009
well even though mine are not plump or anything i still loooove them grin grin

Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by CaroBaby1(f): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2009
ebinom:

well even though mine are not plump or anything i still loooove them grin grin

u have nice lips wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by ebinom(f): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2009
Caro-Baby:

u have nice lips wink smiley cheesy grin

awwwww thanks smiley. that's the nicest compliment ever wink
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Approved1(f): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2009
@ebinom: yep, very pretty smoochers.
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Approved1(f): 5:47am On Dec 27, 2009
mine are big, and they're all I got - so they are the "in thing" to me.

Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by ebinom(f): 12:31am On Dec 28, 2009
Approved1:

mine are big, and they're all I got - so they are the "in thing" to me.

Wow! yours are also very beautiful,thick and juicy grin and those teeth are perfect! smiley
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Approved1(f): 2:19am On Dec 28, 2009
^^Thanks. (from thick n juicy to Ms. pretty lips )kiss no-homo
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by CaroBaby1(f): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2009
Approved1:

^^Thanks. (from thick n juicy to Ms. pretty lips )kiss no-homo
are u really 33 years old u look younger? wink smiley grin
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by iice(f): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2009
Erhh those aren't big lips undecided They look normal to me
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Approved1(f): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2009
Caro-Baby:

are u really 33 years old u look younger? wink smiley grin

Yes. I am 33. An average day with no make-up (see below). All pics were taken at age 32 and 33.
I try to look more mature by wearing make-up like in my profile pics. It helps a lot.

My mom is 57 and guys still try to toast her. She looks like she is in her mid-40's.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by ebinom(f): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
Approved1:

Yes. I am 33. An average day with no make-up (see below). All pics were taken at age 32 and 33.
I try to look more mature by wearing make-up like in my profile pics. It helps a lot.

My mom is 57 and guys still try to toast her. She looks like she is in her mid-40's.[size=8pt][/size]

OMG! i thought you were 17! wow i wish i would look half as good when i get to your age. and you very gorgeous btw grin
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by CaroBaby1(f): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
Approved1:

U are very beautiful am just 15 if i get in the age of urs i wanna be also lookin fresh and young grin cheesy
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by pureminded: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
Op:

Soft and Pink kiss
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Approved1:

Stunning but you already know it wink wink

My lips are pinkish and medium-sized. smiley
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by mamagee3(f): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
I Love the regular lip size. kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season / Where Can One Learn Fashion Designing In Lagos / Latest Ankara Gown Styles 2020 For Ladies: Best Ankara Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.