Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) (89237 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Theodore Eke,

P-square,

Ozo BBN.

Miracle BBN.

Ikechukwu Uti BBN,

Jim Iyke, etc are better looking than your skull miner brother you named.

I, Myself when i walk on the road, even my fellow guys from their cars turn to stare at me bro plus the lady, i eat pussy like food bro not bragging, i got the looks and the game to have as many coochies as i want, thats why am arrogant and proud.
There are plenty others that I don't have the strength to write.

Killdemboth:

Lol so now you know Iweala is Igbo Wonderful grin. Tell me who fine pass Emoney alone in your entire tribe, not halfcast o. Just tell me one. Ugly devils grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
Who are the greatest skull miners in Nigeria?

You already know nah....even Ogun State is no go area-I dnt think there are any strangers remaining in Ogun-all have been used for sacrifice.

As for the bleached fingers, you are the one been blind because its not a must all complexion will be even, there are people with natural patches on their bodies so you cant just attribute that to bleaching.

Choma was even more alluring in her older
picture sef, you no get eye for fine girls.

As for drugs who are the number one drug
lords?

Check MKO Abiola's history, even some
Yoruba top politicians and writers all carried
drugs and arms smuggling to make money,
you are here telling crap about Igbos.

Igbo guys, are hustling guys that outshine
others anywhere they go-that's why all over
the world when you hear there ladies saying
they love Nigerian guys, it is Igbo guys they
are talking about because, igbo guys don't
slack, always on point with sense of fashion
plus their attractive structure...well groomed bro.

Keep hating bro as they soar higher in all their endeavours!

quote author=pepperdemzombie post=94874354]
No shame, Kai! Is that not why Igbo men are into drugs? Just because they know their girls are running after outsiders because of money? Fvcking COUSINS under another man's roof and even freelancers at Abuja hotels with no shame all because of money.
See handout, cry cry, the faces too. Mumu!
Na me get okija shrine? Tell your over bleached prostitutes to stop running after other tribes because of money. If they stop, your men will stop doing drugs in South Africa. Go to the crime section, if they are not killing themselves because of mango, they are using fire and hot water on house maids.
They claim they are billionaires, but all their children are slaves and prostitutes in the city. They are outcasts and osus to themselves, that's why they are running after outsiders. We have seen them drinking snipper over rwnections from fellow Igbos.
Blind bat!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Killdemboth:

Asaba is Igbo ntoor! grin
Marry your women before they die celibates, a word is enough for the wise grin
Like Linda driving for 3 hours to go and beg for sex from someone's fiance from another tribe?
Genevieve Nnaji
Stella Damasus was thrown out by 2 Igbos after her Yoruba husband died before she went to snatch a Yoruba man that she is still with.
Grace Amah was thrown out by an Igbo man.
Ini Edo thrown out.
Victoria Inyama thrown out
Uche Jombo thrown out
Monalisa said she was almost buttered by ex Igbo husband so she stayed away from Igbo men
Nkechi Blessing is forcing herself on one Yoruba man because Igbo men don't want her. They say she is a popular prostitute at Iyana Ipaja.
Mimi Orjikwe
Uche Jombo
Rita Dominic
Tonto Dikeh etc are all dying celibate, tell Igbo men to go and marry them.
Don't forget Tonto revealed they are paying their own bride price to marry outsiders.
Asaba na Igbo? So una be gay yahoo? When trouble comes now, they will deny the place. The Igbos in Asaba are fugitive victims of civil war, they are just harbouring Igbos just like Lagos because they are homeless.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
What do you know about Osus?

Isnt your tradition more archaic and inhumane?

You are here blaring like a castrated goat
about drugs but you don't know that it Is in
the Western world that people fear to really
tread because of the rate of money rituals,
truly I fear to make Yoruba friends and also can never till I die sleep in a Yoruba guys
house for free,that is indirectly doing night
Virgil.

Well am not here to start whinning or bitching
like you do about your people's backstabbing
lifestyle, which you call wisdom or is it the
noisy way of life undecided. So Plz stop bitching bro.

I don't know why it pains you about the
bleaching aspect, at least most of these igbo
girls can feed you till you grow old, why don't
your own girls at least start having since of hygiene, oh wait! I hope you are not typing with hands dipped in ewedu bowl angry....
Gooshhh....xo disgusting, I feel like throwing up at your face undecided lipsrsealed

Cant see with that your owl eyes where so many igbo guys said it here, they like marrying
from their tribe so why talk thrash about Igbo girls not having Igbo guys to marry?

Which tribe in Nigeria do people talk about their women's infidelity in Nigeria? You know the answer. lipsrsealed

pepperdemzombie:

See handout, cry cry, the faces too. Mumu!
Na me get okija shrine? Tell your over bleached prostitutes to stop running after other tribes because of money. If they stop, your men will stop doing drugs in South Africa. Go to the crime section, if they are not killing themselves because of mango, they are using fire and hot water on house maids.
They claim they are billionaires, but all their children are slaves and prostitutes in the city. They are outcasts and osus to themselves, that's why they are running after outsiders. We have seen them drinking snipper over rwnections from fellow Igbos.
Blind bat!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rawhumper:

What do you know about Osus?

Isnt your tradition more archaic and inhumane?

You are here blaring like a castrated goat
about drugs but you don't know that it Is in
the Western world that people fear to really
tread because of the rate of money rituals,
truly I fear to make Yoruba friends and also can never till I die sleep in a Yoruba guys
house for free,that is indirectly doing night
Virgil.

Well am not here to start whinning or bitching
like you do about your people's backstabbing
lifestyle, which you call wisdom or is it the
noisy way of life undecided. So Plz stop bitching bro.

I don't know why it pains you about the
bleaching aspect, at least most of these igbo
girls can feed you till you grow old, why don't
your own girls at least start having since of hygiene, oh wait! I hope you are not typing with hands dipped in ewedu bowl angry....
Gooshhh....xo disgusting, I feel like throwing up at your face undecided lipsrsealed

Cant see with that your owl eyes where so many igbo guys said it here, they like marrying
from their tribe so why talk thrash about Igbo girls not having Igbo guys to marry?

Which tribe in Nigeria do people talk about their women's infidelity in Nigeria? You know the answer. lipsrsealed

Stop crying go and marry your shameless prostitutes!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Killdemboth: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Like Linda driving for 3 hours to go and beg for sex from someone's fiance from another tribe?
Genevieve Nnaji
Stella Damasus was thrown out by 2 Igbos after her Yoruba husband died before she went to snatch a Yoruba man that she is still with.
Grace Amah was thrown out by an Igbo man.
Ini Edo thrown out.
Victoria Inyama thrown out
Uche Jombo thrown out
Monalisa said she was almost buttered by ex Igbo husband so she stayed away from Igbo men
Nkechi Blessing is forcing herself on one Yoruba man because Igbo men don't want her. They say she is a popular prostitute at Iyana Ipaja.
Mimi Orjikwe
Uche Jombo
Rita Dominic
Tonto Dikeh etc are all dying celibate, tell Igbo men to go and marry them.
Don't forget Tonto revealed they are paying their own bride price to marry outsiders.
Asaba na Igbo? So una be gay yahoo? When trouble comes now, they will deny the place. The Igbos in Asaba are fugitive victims of civil war, they are just harbouring Igbos just like Lagos because they are homeless.

After all your nonsense this is all i picked out, you know when a mentally deranged ugly simp is blabbing only one response is enough to summarize all his or her nonsense. Igbos in Asaba own Delta tongue.. The Delta state Governor is Igbo soldier how is he a victim of war, Nzeogwu and Achuzie of Delta are also victims of War right!? grin grin. Yorubas in Kwara must victims of skull mining in Ogun state grin grin. Guy just accept it that Yoruba both male and female are ugly, if you like rant from now till 2023 it changes nothing. Stop chasing Igbo women up and down, stay back and marry yours cos your constant chase of Igbo girls is becoming a "tribal disgrace". grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Killdemboth: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2020
Rawhumper:
Theodore Eke,

P-square,

Ozo BBN.

Miracle BBN.

Ikechukwu Uti BBN,

Jim Iyke, etc are better looking than your skull miner brother you named.

I, Myself when i walk on the road, even my fellow guys from their cars turn to stare at me bro plus the lady, i eat pussy like food bro not bragging, i got the looks and the game to have as many coochies as i want, thats why am arrogant and proud.
There are plenty others that I don't have the strength to write.

No skull mining belongs to your tribe, it's your birthrights. I said mention any Yoruba dead or alive that is more handsome than Emoney and you are still mentioning Igbo people again cheesy. But Igbo people fine sha just admit it nna. cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Killdemboth: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Kennyswag:
compare e-money with akeredolu first... Mr ibu grin grin

Akeredolu should be compared with Mr Ibu first. tongue
You people are too ugly that it hurts you. tongue
Who's more handsome than Emoney from your entire tribe dead or alive grin grin. I'm waiting patiently tongue tongue grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
beautiful woman
No ugly woman. Lyk say we knw get eye
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Killdemboth:

I
After all your nonsense this is all i picked out, you know when a mentally deranged ugly simp is blabbing only one response is enough to summarize all his or her nonsense. Igbos in Asaba own Delta tongue.. The Delta state Governor is Igbo soldier how is he a victim of war, Nzeogwu and Achuzie of Delta are also victims of War right!? grin grin. Yorubas in Kwara must victims of skull mining in Ogun state grin grin. Guy just accept it that Yoruba both male and female are ugly, if you like rant from now till 2023 it changes nothing. Stop chasing Igbo women up and down, stay back and marry yours cos your constant chase of Igbo girls is becoming a "tribal disgrace". grin tongue
Pack your prostitutes into the Lagoon!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2020
na u no see eye to see better thing na
vickydevoka:

No ugly woman. Lyk say we knw get eye
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Moletemike:
This @APOSTLECHUMA above sound like these by force fake preachers. Hypocrites wey dey do pass. Nonsense. Bros, we sabi una, you hear?
BROS DONT TELL ME THAT U'RE ONE OF THOSE WHO DELIGHT IN WATCHING HER NALF NAKED WITHOUT MONEY WITH OUT PRICE.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by moupe: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
This Apostle Chuma above sef. Seeking for notice fake apostles. This are the type of apostles who bed girls at the church altar. See his preoccupation with this woman. Face your own full naked wife, daddy yo! This obsession is Very unholy.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nwanne, o kwa mua bu nwanne gi nwoke.

Adika ewere mix up somewhere..... Yorubas dont see the backs of Igbos when it comes to beauty both males and females

quote author=Killdemboth post=94892040]

No skull mining belongs to your tribe, it's your birthrights. I said mention any Yoruba dead or alive that is more handsome than Emoney and you are still mentioning Igbo people again cheesy. But Igbo people fine sha just admit it nna. cheesy[/quote]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Go and Bleep your neighbours or landlady's dirty smelly ass.

If you ever dream to Bleep an igbo girl in your life, your prick will malfunction.

pepperdemzombie:

Stop crying go and marry your shameless prostitutes!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue.....ntoooooo!!!!!

Nothing for you!!! No osho free for you embarassed tongue

tongue :Pquote author=pepperdemzombie post=94911851]
Pack your prostitutes into the Lagoon![/quote]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Rawhumper:

Go and Bleep your neighbours or landlady's dirty smelly ass.

If you ever dream to Bleep an igbo girl in your life, your prick will malfunction.

God forbid my enemies' dog to even give them a handshake.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2020
Rawhumper:
tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue.....ntoooooo!!!!!

Nothing for you!!! No osho free for you embarassed tongue

tongue :Pquote author=pepperdemzombie post=94911851]
Pack your prostitutes into the Lagoon!
Good to know that you call them Free Osho.
Case closed!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2020
A swine like you has no moral justification to have a say on matters like this because you lack mental and environmental sanity....so go tidy yourself and ancestral streaks of abject "pigry"!!

Tuueehhh!!! Abandoned gutter!

pepperdemzombie:

God forbid my enemies' dog to even give them a handshake.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2020
[

Its your deranged mind that believes that sex should be attached with money so what's wrong to have sex without material benefits so who is really the imp?

So sad you have indirectly accepted that your lot pay for osho, you better sell that your grand father's cherished plot of land so that you can see the colour of a Igbo girl's undies bro at least you can orgasm for the 1st time in your pathetic dirty miserable life without self service!

quote author=pepperdemzombie post=94990198]
Good to know that you call them Free Osho.
Case closed! [/quote]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2020
[

You are really indeed a brainless zombie, how did you know the prostitutes are igbos, if you didn't patronise them?

Your specie of rat, belongs to the village sucker away where you
can hump with your stench body odour girls breeding breath taking pigs that will keep polluting our weather.

Who knows this climate change in the world may be as a result of the existence of you empty headed morons undecided undecided

quote author=pepperdemzombie post=94879447]
Stop crying go and marry your shameless prostitutes![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.