Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) (92719 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings / Lady Carries And Kisses A Smith Bear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) by generalwo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Judybash93:

Lol... I'm not saying your God doesn't exist o. I'm just saying that if he really exists, please prove it. Btw, if you were God, will you create the kind of scenerio that you just typed?
Moreover, you said all these things are as a result of our disobedience, ok, so, God knows everything as in he knew that Adam and Eve were going to eat from that tree but he still decided to put the tree in the garden. My guess is that if the tree wasn't there, Adam wouldn't have eaten the fruit.
I'm addition, check this out, the blessed trinity are three in one which means Jesus is God, God is God and the holy spirit too is God. So, God created the world, he decided to set up man by making them sin, then he was like... Damn guys, you have sinned, now i will sacrifice myself to myself in order to cleanse your sins... There's absolutely no logic in it....
..... Boss.... God is not a tyrant...... He created us and gave us the free will do to what we want..... If he didn't give us free will, then it would have been a dictatorship..... But he both both the bad and the good there so that we will learn to choose good over evil..... If a child always has what he wants, do u think alot of kids will know the value of a good life? God in His wisdom let all things happen because He's a loving father..... He's not happy seeing people die everyday and soon all death will come to an end and the dead will be brought back to life to face judgement..... Either to live forever or to die forever......
Re: 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is MADNESS,but I distrust SARS pass that bear.
Re: 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) by OyinO: 1:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Lol... What then is real?

Aren't we also programmed by society into accepting certain things as the norm? We're told to be cultured and civilized... Does that make us any less human? Will you say we're not real Men too?

You're very correct. Going by that, most of us are not real men. For instance, turning another cheek to get slapped after the first slap doesn't make you a real man. You're effeminated and Programmed for eternal oppression, domination and control.
Re: 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2020
OyinO:

For instance, turning another cheek to get slapped after the first slap doesn't make you a real man. You're effeminated and Programmed for eternal oppression, domination and control.

That cheek thing is not exactly literally though. There's no man (human) that doesn't conform to one law or the other.....

I don't think we should then say they're not real. I'll rather see them as trying to survive!

The bear is not violent cause over the years it had learnt a bit around humans, he has seen that certain acts where rewarded by humans with food, warmth and love... So why go contrary to that? It gets all it needs without having to hunt.. All it has to do is "be cute".

It's a real bear.. And just like the saying "the bear is only behaving like a Roman because it is in Rome"

It's very much a bear... If they push him to the wall, he'll surely go grizzly killing mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral / Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.