Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

H.o Corn � - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / H.o Corn � (7742 Views)

H / H / CCTV - GV-MFD520 Geovision 5 Megapixel IP Camera, Fixed Mini Dome, H.264, POE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H.o Corn � by columbus007(m): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2020
I don't only fight for myself alone but other people i have someone i know who's visually impaired now the man can no longer buy drugs as all the money he had is been put into the investment I saw him and felt pitied my brother,its a very hard fact.
Re: H.o Corn � by Drurulez: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2020
columbus007:
I don't only fight for myself alone but other people i have someone i know who's visually impaired now the man can no longer buy drugs as all the money he had is been put into the investment I saw him and felt pitied my brother,its a very hard fact.

That’s really nice of you bro, fighting for others too.

I feel we need combine strength make this fight for fit get power. We really need consider our options beyond SM.
Re: H.o Corn � by columbus007(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Today the 16th day of November has any body noticed you can no longer have access to h.o corn phone lines and their chatting platform is been disorganized?phone switched of and chatting platform says due to inactive bla bla bla,Mr Andrew!!we go meet.
Re: H.o Corn � by WudBMother: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Really. I sent them an email . Yet to get a response.
Re: H.o Corn � by mungoparks: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2020
As far as we are human we float like water abi?they can't hide for long i already know them let him Andrew keep using my sweat while i continued to service the loan,but less i forget still won't find any place i have pity in my dictionary when we meet and if they think this is for eternity its never going to last,let them first enjoy even as their pictures are flying around.Lol.
Re: H.o Corn � by mungoparks: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2020
So my brothers and sisters who have already fallen into this scam,relax your mind it won't last believe me guys ,we shall hear .
Re: H.o Corn � by Samchi4christ(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Praise the Lord !!!!! HOCORN investors my 1 unit bought has been paid Acct: 0******
Amt: 150,000.00 CR
Desc: Via GAPSLITE Capital + ROI from H O CORN to SAM****
Avail Bal: ******
Re: H.o Corn � by mumu9gerian: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Samchi4christ:
Praise the Lord !!!!! HOCORN investors my 1 unit bought has been paid Acct: 0******
Congratulations to you ooo
Re: H.o Corn � by martyns200(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Samchi4christ:

Congrats ,waiting for mine as well too
Re: H.o Corn � by Wazobai: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
How come only one person claims to have received ROI from. hO Corn. These guys are just taking us for granted!
Re: H.o Corn � by mumu9gerian: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Samchi4christ:
Hello Sir, did you do anything special to get your money?
Re: H.o Corn � by Bobtobe(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Samchi4christ:

Pls how did you get yours? Moreso has anyone heard from HO corn at all
Re: H.o Corn � by chubbypearl(f): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Chei!I just sent them a mail today and no response yet.
It will not be well with them o
Re: H.o Corn � by Myahuza: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2020
I have been calling there line for 3days now no one is picking up
Re: H.o Corn � by HOcorninvestor(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
HO CORN LAW SUIT

We are planning to file a civil law suit against HOCORN and it's management. We have hired one of the top lawyers and have discussed how to bring them to the court. Though they are expensive but they will get the job done. If anyone is interested in joining in the petition with us please email:

HOCORNINVESTORS @ GMAIL.COM

Investors with 1 million Naira and above are preferable, others will need to come together as a group. The more petitions the better.

Justice For HoCorn Investors

5 Likes

Re: H.o Corn � by GiftedMeNameis: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
HOcorninvestor:
HO CORN LAW SUIT

We are planning to file a civil law suit against HOCORN and it's management. We have hired one of the top lawyers and have discussed how to bring them to the court. Though they are expensive but they will get the job done. If anyone is interested in joining in the petition with us please email:

HOCORNINVESTORS @ GMAIL.COM

Investors with 1 million Naira and above are preferable, others will need to come together as a group. The more petitions the better.

Great Step. I believe that after the so-called December deadline, there should be no more excuse...
Re: H.o Corn � by shoboy9: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: H.o Corn � by GetWellNews: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2021
I have contacted a law firm against Mr Harrison and his company hocorn. I was told to wait till May, 2021 the date they gave me. If payment isn't made then they will swing into action.

2 Likes

Re: H.o Corn � by Hamachi(f): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Good news
GetWellNews:
I have contacted a law firm against Mr Harrison and his company hocorn. I was told to wait till May, 2021 the date they gave me. If payment isn't made then they will swing into action.

2 Likes

Re: H.o Corn � by greatcrown: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
GetWellNews:

I think as a first step investors should go to google review to bring their rating to one which is the least. Currently their rating is still 2.4/5 let's make 1/5.

Please keep us posted.

I am interested in any action post May incase hocorn refused to pay.

1 Like

Re: H.o Corn � by smallsuper: 4:54pm On May 10, 2021
Any update from HO Corn?
Re: H.o Corn � by Bobtobe(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2021
smallsuper:
Any update from HO Corn?

No Update o
Re: H.o Corn � by HOcorninvestor(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2021
greatcrown:

I think as a first step investors should go to google review to bring their rating to one which is the least. Currently their rating is still 2.4/5 let's make 1/5.

Please keep us posted.

I am interested in any action post May incase hocorn refused to pay.
Re: H.o Corn � by HOcorninvestor(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2021
Hamachi:
Good news

Good luck with the Lawsuit. We are in the final stage of getting a verdict from the court. Its a long time consuming process but we will get the fraudster Andrew Harrington and ensure he doesn't get away with his fraud. Keep us posted on the happening on your end.

3 Likes

Re: H.o Corn � by HOcorninvestor(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2021
GetWellNews:

Great keep us posted. We are already in the final stages of getting a verdict from the court.

Re: H.o Corn � by akinpelu746: 12:20am On May 18, 2021
Keep us updated,I'm also part of those that was scammed by the guy
HOcorninvestor:

Good luck with the Lawsuit. We are in the final stage of getting a verdict from the court. Its a long time consuming process but we will get the fraudster Andrew Harrington and ensure he doesn't get away with his fraud. Keep us posted on the happening on your end.

Re: H.o Corn � by Drurulez: 11:16am On May 31, 2021
Bobtobe:

Okay so after almost a year for initial payment due date, HO Corn as of 11:09am 31st May 2021 not paid me my money even though in their payout schedule I was supposed to be paid on 30th of May, however before yesterday I have been messaging them on their instagram page if they will pay 30th or 31st but they have always responded to me Sir, you will be paid on the day you are scheduled. Currently they are not even picking up their calls.

Please has anybody in May Schedule been paid ?

No Update o
Re: H.o Corn � by mumu9gerian: 11:16am On May 31, 2021
Any news on HOCorn? Today is May 31
Re: H.o Corn � by Drurulez: 11:49am On May 31, 2021
From the look of things HO Corn is not keeping to its word, I was scheduled to be paid on the 30th of May 2021, almost 1 year after the initial due date, I haven't received any alert till this moment, and currently they are not responding either to emails or calls.

HO corn is without a doubt a fraudster.

Please if its still possible to join any of the lawsuits current filed against them, please let me know where I can sign up or if any new group or individual is planning on filing a law suit or any other action against them Please I'm interested, kindly let me know.

Thank You.
Re: H.o Corn � by Erec(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2021
Drurulez please i will like to join the lawsuit too. I was equally schedulled and he failed again.
post=102224854:

From the look of things HO Corn is not keeping to its word, I was scheduled to be paid on the 30th of May 2021, almost 1 year after the initial due date, I haven't received any alert till this moment, and currently they are not responding either to emails or calls.

HO corn is without a doubt a fraudster.

Please if its still possible to join any of the lawsuits current filed against them, please let me know where I can sign up or if any new group or individual is planning on filing a law suit or any other action against them Please I'm interested, kindly let me know.

Thank You.
Re: H.o Corn � by Erec(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2021
[quote author=Drurulez post=102223745][/quote] Not paid yet 30th of may was my due date too
Re: H.o Corn � by Linzander: 10:13pm On May 31, 2021
Has anyone been paid?... H o corn....According to their last e mail, they scheduled my payment for today 31th may 2021...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Invest 250k Naira Into Within 6months & Make 50k Return / Sunpower Is It Legit Or Scam / Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.