Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

H.o Corn � - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / H.o Corn � (7797 Views)

H / H / CCTV - GV-MFD520 Geovision 5 Megapixel IP Camera, Fixed Mini Dome, H.264, POE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H.o Corn � by Drurulez: 2:36am On Jun 01, 2021
I don't think anyone got paid today after almost 1 year of waiting, this time around they didn't even bother communicating.

I wanna pick him up so bad, lawsuit will follow afterwards, I want to make him feel some pain.

Please if you are an investor with HO corn and haven't initiated any action against them, please let form a new group and rob minds together.

If interested please send a mail to: hocorn.recovery@gmail.com

He needs to be taught a lesson to deter others who might want to follow in his foot steps.

Thank You
Re: H.o Corn � by mayoroduts: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Guys, forget going to court, that is a waste of time. Where will the papers be served? A business with no address or representative? I will suggest we gather ourselves and involve private mercenaries, and maybe put a bounty on his head, to smoke him out of his rat hole, and then decide what options to take afterwards.
Re: H.o Corn � by Drurulez: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
mayoroduts:
Guys, forget going to court, that is a waste of time. Where will the papers be served? A business with no address or representative? I will suggest we gather ourselves and involve private mercenaries, and maybe put a bounty on his head, to smoke him out of his rat hole, and then decide what options to take afterwards.

The approach I have in mind is similar, if at all we are going to court that won't be the first step, He needs to be fished out first...

But we need to come together fast as he might even be trying to escape.

I have created a whatsapp group, If interested please send a mail to: hocorn.recovery@gmail.com and i will share the link to join the group with you.

Thank You.
Re: H.o Corn � by GiftedMeNameis: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
The website they use - HO corn is hosted on a domain with ho corn details registered with their providers.

They have staff and people on LinkedIn who boldly use HO corn portfolio and who can be additionally sued..

The court can order service of court documents on them via substituted means - newspaper, electronically, etc.

If Harrison left Nigeria, all that is needed is to know which country he his. The court can order service of documents on him there and even command the confiscation of all properties linked to him in Nigeria and abroad.
On the Nigerian court honor, he can be prosecuted in the country he ran to.

I don’t think we are out of options
Re: H.o Corn � by horlla(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Drurulez:
I don't think anyone got paid today after almost 1 year of waiting, this time around they didn't even bother communicating.

I wanna pick him up so bad, lawsuit will follow afterwards, I want to make him feel some pain.

Please if you are an investor with HO corn and haven't initiated any action against them, please let form a new group and rob minds together.

If interested please send a mail to: hocorn.recovery@gmail.com

He needs to be taught a lesson to deter others who might want to follow in his foot steps.

Thank You

Hi, I have sent an email since two days but no response yet . Please add me to the list of aggrieved HO Corn Investors.
Re: H.o Corn � by horlla(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
@drurulez ..sent you an email for the HO Corn recovery group . You haven't responded yet to the email sent to:

hocorn.recovery@gmail.com
Re: H.o Corn � by abbeynism(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
According to Guardian NG, HO has maize farm and I think this can help all the investors to trail the owner, Harrison. The Guardian visited the farm and provided detailed information on how to locate it.

Read this:
https://m.guardian.ng/features/agro-care/digital-farmers-scandal-nigerians-lose-hope-investment-to-phoney-agro-projects/amp/

I am not an investor but I am pained.

1 Like

Re: H.o Corn � by mumu9gerian: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Please oooo, are we really serious about taking this issue up collectively?
Even the person that said we should send mail has neither acknowledged nor replied. Harrison don jazz us?
Re: H.o Corn � by HOcorninvestor(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
mumu9gerian:
Please oooo, are we really serious about taking this issue up collectively?
Even the person that said we should send mail has neither acknowledged nor replied. Harrison don jazz us?
If your investment is 1 million Naira and above, you can email us at: hocorninvestors@gmail.com
Justice For Ho Corn Investors
Re: H.o Corn � by chikenicholas(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2021
HO Corn, HARRISON ANDREW IS A FRAUD
Re: H.o Corn � by bathrooms(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
One of his associates runs a farm which is still operational...cant we track that one and get him to produce Andrew?
Re: H.o Corn � by bathrooms(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
HOcorninvestor:

If your investment is 1 million Naira and above, you can email us at: hocorninvestors@gmail.com

Mails has been sent with no invite
Re: H.o Corn � by HOcorninvestor(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
bathrooms:

Mails has been sent with no invite

I have pursued this case personally and privately. I don't think having a group or calling out anyone will help. Just get a court case against them, get the authorities involved.

I have replied to your email with the details.

Re: H.o Corn � by Everneat(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
I also invested in HO corn, I have sent u a mail, still expecting d WhatsApp group link. Thanks
Re: H.o Corn � by Everneat(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please if there is anyone dat is aware of any WhatsApp or Telegram group created for those that invested with HO corn, Farmsponsor or Eatrich.
Pls kindly add me.
My number is 08064357224.
Thanks
Re: H.o Corn � by HOcorninvestor(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
There is no WhatsApp group link or Telegram Grp link. Get in touch with a good lawyer, file a case against HO Corn and their management. Get a verdict from court to arrest those thieves and the police and authorities will get them.
Everneat:
I also invested in HO corn, I have sent u a mail, still expecting d WhatsApp group link. Thanks
Re: H.o Corn � by HOcorninvestor(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Really sad to see how your own people like to just deceive and eat food from other peoples plate. No conscience or sense of goodness. Pulled out all my investments and left this country for good.
HOcorninvestor:
There is no WhatsApp group link or Telegram Grp link. Get in touch with a good lawyer, file a case against HO Corn and their management. Get a verdict from court to arrest those thieves and the police and authorities will get them.
Re: H.o Corn � by Myahuza: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2021
I don't think we will be getting our money back we have created a group whent to efcc and they refuse to help. The only thing I can tell you if you invest heavily in them then find a lawyer charge them to court if not when ever you saw Andrew hold him untill you get your money back
Re: H.o Corn � by Mopolchi: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Dear Investor,

Compliments of the season in arrears. Let me begin by expressing my sincerest apologies for the miscommunication. No explanation can reasonably excuse our lack of communication in the period under review. We cannot imagine the inconvenience, program disruptions, and even personal losses that you may have suffered due to our inability to make payment as earlier promised. Your patient and uncommon understanding is not taken for granted. Be reassured that your investment is safe and secure, and everyone will be paid what is legitimately due to them.

A brief inside story is necessary at this juncture because it is your right to have access to accurate information about your investment with us.

We were only able to raise about Five Hundred Million Naira (₦500,000,000.00) only before the closure of our investment portal. It is important to clarify this as we are aware of the disinformation making the rounds that we raised Three Billion Naira (₦3,000,000,000.00). While we believe that people may have arrived at this figure because we had Thirty Thousand (30,000) units at One Hundred Thousand Naira (₦100,000) each, we would like to state that not all the units were sold.

After the closure of our investment, it was time to immediately get to work so that we can fulfill our promises timely. We mobilized our contractor Mr. Adeyemi Oluwatobi Samson (trading with the name, Tracs N Crawlers) the sum of Two Hundred and Thirteen Million Fifty Thousand Naira (₦213,050,000.00) to cultivate 5,000 acres (2,000 hectares). To our bewilderment, the contractor only planted 430 acres (172 hectares). This breach of contract adversely disrupted our planting calendar, thereby causing us huge damages.

Efforts to get the contractor to either complete the project or refund the money all proved abortive. In a bid to invade making a refund, the contractor instituted a matter against us at the National Industrial Court, Ibadan Division; Mr. Adeyemi Oluwatobi Samson (trading with the name, Tracs N Crawlers) vs Mr. Harrison Andrew (trading in the name H.O. corn Ltd.) in Suit. No: NICN/IB/56/2020. The case which started in June 2020 lasted till 13th October 2021 (1 year and 4 months). We got a judgment in our favour, before His Lordship Hon. Justice Opeloye Ogunbowale. Anyone who is interested in getting more details about this case can visit the registry of the National Industrial Court, Ibadan Division with the suit number above. A petition on this matter has also been filed with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for investigation and funds recovery.

We just could not inform you about this as the matter was still in court. The damages that were incurred can only be imagined. The frustration from our contractor made us lose seeds worth millions of Naira. The farm suffered grave setbacks due to the paucity of funds. This was the reason we could not meet up to make payments as promised. Despite the dwindling resources and many challenges, we have managed to keep farm operations running and processed full payment to many investors. We believe that investors who got paid can testify to this.

We are committed to our goal of ensuring food security in Nigeria with a focus on grains. We are also committed to fulfilling our promises and ensuring that every investor gets paid. Many investors will get paid this year (2022) and the remaining batch will get paid next year. By the end of 2023, every investor would have been paid their capital and accrued dividends.

Let us seize this opportunity to encourage investors who can visit our farm to find some time to do so, perhaps, to see the efforts being deployed and our dedication. We are open for visitation by every investor.

If you have questions, feel free to write to us via contacthocorn@gmail.com and we will be glad to provide answers to them.

Once again, thank you for your understanding and anticipated cooperation.

Do have a prosperous new year.

Harrison Andrew,
MD/CEO
ho corn Limited
Re: H.o Corn � by Mopolchi: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Finally...
http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/22/interpol-declares-ho-corn-founder-harrison-osemwengie-wanted-over-multibillion-naira

The founder of HO Corn, Harrison Osemwengie has been declared wanted by Interpol over multi-billion-naira investment fraud.

Osemwengie duped investors with the promise of 50 per cent in return for their investments, Peoples Gazette reports.

This is according to a warrant of arrest issued from the Central Crimes Registry.

“A warrant of arrest has been issued by the chief magistrate court Lagos. He is wanted by the police for the offence of obtaining money under false pretence and investment fraud and threat to life,” the special police bulletin said.

Mr Osemwengie, during a media campaign in February 2020, promised that his firm would offer a 50 per cent return on investment (ROI) after six months to anyone willing to take advantage of it.

Subsequently, many people bought into it but there was no return on investment as promised by Osemwengie.
It was learnt that the investment funds run into billions of naira.

Foundation for Investigative Journalism spoke with an investor who said Mr Osemwengie would be able to afford the outrageous returns.

“I remember the presenter asking Osemwengie if he was sure his company would be able to pay the agreed 50 per cent ROI and tell the public that the business was well insured in the event of a disaster,” the investor said.

The report also added that Mr Osemwengie’s company would send photographs of farms that did not belong to them to investors.

In July 2020, investors began to complain about non-payment of promised ROIs, raising doubts about the company’s authenticity.

“When this happened, HO Corn quickly issued a statement blaming the pandemic and the lockdown for its inability to make payment. It, however, promised that by August, investors would get their money,” another investor told FIJ.

FIJ’s independent investigation revealed that the company left its third-floor office at the Africa Reinsurance Building, Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, without informing its investors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely / New: 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design ( Building Plan/house Plan ) / Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.