Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. (49547 Views)

OPINION: Why Dead People Open Their Eyes When They Are Dead / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Message To Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Has A Post For Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by flexyrule(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welrez:
Where is the north in this ENDSARS protest?
I have been living in the North for over 10 years. I have NEVER EVER had an encounter with men of the SARS. As a matter of fact, I have seen them just once or twice throughout my stay here.
This whole SARS thing seems to be a case of dogs eating dogs
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Edeyoung: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
blacknp:
See your language? Pot calling Kettle black, they give an individual like you any power, you will be a 100 times worse than the sars officers you are pretending to be whining about? Hypocrite.

Una dey mad, all of una wen dey yarn nonsense dey mad,

Ogun kill una
Na benin man u scare wit gun una dey craze

Towo gwogwa vbiagbo

Na gun u won take threaten benin man, lol una nor get sense

Una think say benin na other state

Guy i ready fall you if talk this nonsense for my front

Make ogun kill all of una for there

Una dey mad una papa and mama

Ozwor

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by gaddafe(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
mayklef:
this doesn't seem like a "peaceful protest" again....please let's be guided so as to channel our plead via d right channel
were the SARS killing the people peacefully?
Although I understand what you're trying to pass but the #Endsars has been on peacefully for long, what has the govt done about it?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by maste: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Don't get it twisted. The Special Anti Robbery Squad was set up to deal with armed robbers. What is their business with Yahoo boys? The EFCC is there and the ICPC is there. We even have Special Anti Fraud Unit i hin the Nigerian Police Force. These criminals, deviants and miscreants don't even know why the squad was established. They have become worse than the armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by omooba969(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
mylifeisagift:
The End SARS saga calls for careful deliberation and sincere consultations.

Total eradication of the unit might witness a remarkable rise in crime rates all across..

In all sincerity lets be guided.

God bless us all.
[/s]

Your comment wasn't properly thought through coz we still have the police anyway.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Vyiecyie: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welrez:
NORTH TODAY
Even Bible say FEAR NORTH
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by joe4christ(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stan2330:

The revolution has started....it is here..

Just shut up abeg. Revolution no fit happen for 9ja. Not in the next 50yrs. Its just a fact... We are just E-warriors who can't go out and fight for their right. And so, we keep getting raped repeatedly by our government and be suffering and smiling. Kapish!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by balitaaluminium(f): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Contact us at Balita Aluminium , for all kinds of your Aluminium , for house roofing.
For more information, contact Grace on 090-38-14-51- 66
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
CuntMiner:
yahoo boy

grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Sarita01(f): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welrez:
Sars no get mouth for North,all their parole na on the low and only when someone snitches to them that you're involved in cybercrime that's when they'll come to collect their own share codedly but the downside is that they'll keep coming back for more. But their brutality is unheard of in the north.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by efemena5050(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
daddytime:
All the thieves and yahoo boys don get mouth. Even skull miners and ritualists don join the protest.

We should all be mindful of what we ask for or the crowd we applaud.

What the Police and SARS needs is reforms.

If you say make you scratch your body the way e dey itch you, na sore go full your body oh.

#PoliceReforms #SarsReform.
good statement.....the idiots calling for the outright proscription are either directly or indirectly involved in shaddy deals with the exception of few disgruntled innocent individuals who have suffered in the hands of police.......reforms to me remains the best option...........now picture this imagaine a very young guy with dreadlocks tatoo nd possibly expensive car looking very unserious from mere evaluation from standpoints of occupation or employment nd u expect to go unnoticed the idiots never clamoured for fuel hike,bad leaders,unemplymnt,ASUU strike.....for this .....something is not rite

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Softhands(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The guy doing the voiceover is a typical waffi man
lol..."epa" na Benin word... Na Benin man be that...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by omooba969(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welrez:

Lol cheesy Ab0kiz, those ones are a special breed - they don't understand what's happening.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Psoul(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Warsaw never saw war until war saw Warsaw

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Onepeople: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
mayklef:
this doesn't seem like a "peaceful protest" again....please let's be guided so as to channel our plead via d right channel
from your base in nairaland?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Edeyoung: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
blacknp:
See your language? Pot calling Kettle black, they give an individual like you any power, you will be a 100 times worse than the sars officers you are pretending to be whining about? Hypocrite.

U dey yan nonsense for mouth i dey tell u, u self u go chop slap for benin if u nor keep ur mouth shut idiot all of una dey mad for head

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by omooba969(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
efemena5050:
good statement.....the idiots calling for the outright proscription are either directly or indirectly involved in shaddy deals with the exception of few disgruntled innocent individuals who have suffered in the hands of police.......reforms to me remains the best option...........now picture this imagaine a very young guy with dreadlocks tatoo nd possibly expensive car looking very unserious from mere evaluation from standpoints of occupation or employment nd u expect to go unnoticed the idiots never clamoured for fuel hike,bad leaders,unemplymnt,ASUU strike.....for this .....something is not rite

One issue at a time, at least the people appear to be serious about this coz they're directly affected on a daily basis. We want a society where our sons and men go out and we don't have to worry if they will return home.

SARS impunity is the issue -

the HARASSMENT,

the EXTORTION,

the ABUSE OF POWER,

the EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS.

Hope you gerrit. cool

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by efemena5050(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tuljaking:

Thats the language they understand them no Dey follow tout speak English

If you See how this people behave you would think you having an encounter with a garage tout

Words like why you no Dey work when your mate Dey work coming from a security officer

Words like idcard na paper , make I see your phone

Words like alaye enter this vehicle without even introducing them selves as security operatives

Words like if I see any thing $ for your phone you don enter soup

Words like online job na yahoo format

Words like I no sabi bitcoin oh , any thing bitcoin na yahoo

I pray your family member don’t encounter them

If you encounter them at night any thing 8pm downwards just know you paying even if you the bank manager of gtb or you work any fucking where

Their mentality is that at age 20 to 30

You have no right to good living
from wat u said a guilty conscience fear no accusation
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by ThatFairGuy1: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
No protest in Ogbomosho(lautech) yet?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by idahme(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Hahahaha, everytime way police hold us oya enter motor we are going to the station, no be station we dey so, oya open gate, very funny abeg

The dude is 100 correct......i laugh taya
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by idahme(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
joyandfaith:

The NPF needs a wholistic reconfiguration with the ban of SARS. SARS was formed to battle armed robbers and kidnappers in 1992 in lagos. in early 2000 , sars units were created nationwide due to increasing violent crimes. 10 years later, Internet fraud became popular and armed robberies becoming old fashioned . sars guys were becoming idle, no more action , no money. efcc guys are living like Saudi princes.sars were envying efcc guys and decided to have their share of proceeds of frauds.
the truth is that era of rampant armed robberies has gone. this is new era of Internet fraud. they do not have training to handle cybercrimes. many innocent ones have been harassed and killed by sars. follow PoliceCRU and segalink in twitter and read bad experiences people had with sars. sars are friends of yahoos and criminals. they visit real yahoos monthly to collect 'salaries'. it is when they fail to meet their 'targets', they resort to extorting any youth. sars personnels should be deployed to fight bandits as SWAT team while government devotes more resources to efcc and icpc to have presence in every lg.

I can't agree more. Well spoken
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by ProfChris10(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
As expected, I'm from edo state and the rate at which cyber crime is been done in my state is alarmingly high. All the boys and girls have all gone into Yahoo businesses especially Upper and Ugbowo people in Benin, no one wants to learn a skill nor go to school gain. they've all resolved to joining the cyber crime business.

Should SARS go, the government is indirectly legalizing cyber crime and armed robbery in Nigeria. The intelligent ones know this

Yes SARS should be reformed and not abolished totally.
Anyone who supports the removal of this body is either a cyber criminal or indirectly benefitting from it.

I've been harrasedby SARS before but nothing happened afterwards. What should be done instead is to bring those who perpetrated incessant killings of the innocent ones to book. You dont throw the bath water and the baby together.

So before you support this endsars cause, think very well on the aftermath. We should call for reformation of SARS not ending it

Cyber crimes are fought with computers not guns. I thought that was the work of the EFCC. When did SARS start fighting cyber crime?. They are Special Anti-Robbery Squad. Track cyber criminals down with the needed technology. I don't support cyber crime, but there are bad elements in Sars who care about their pockets at even the expense of some innocent lives.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by medolab90(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
As expected, I'm from edo state and the rate at which cyber crime is been done in my state is alarmingly high. All the boys and girls have all gone into Yahoo businesses especially Upper and Ugbowo people in Benin, no one wants to learn a skill nor go to school gain. they've all resolved to joining the cyber crime business.

Should SARS go, the government is indirectly legalizing cyber crime and armed robbery in Nigeria. The intelligent ones know this

Yes SARS should be reformed and not abolished totally.
[/b]Anyone who supports the removal of this body is either a cyber criminal or indirectly benefitting from it.[b]

I've been harrasedby SARS before but nothing happened afterwards. What should be done instead is to bring those who perpetrated incessant killings of the innocent ones to book. You dont throw the bath water and the baby together.

So before you support this endsars cause, think very well on the aftermath. We should call for reformation of SARS not ending it

Don jazzy,Falz,Runtown,Seyi law and few other comedians and many more notable people that join are also Cyber criminal ba? Stop being irrational with your claim.

SARS is in no way authorised to fight cyber Crime!! Why is it so hard for you to understand undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
The only reason this protect still calm is because student are at home with their parents beging and even fighting them not to go outside and join the #EndSARS protest

How wish them dey school with nobody to regulate their movement, this thing for don turn revolution since
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Dominiqueismad: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
CuntMiner:
the caption should be yahoo boys attacked police station.... criminal yahoo boys, public nonentity
your family members are next to be killed.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Tuljaking(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
efemena5050:
from wat u said a guilty conscience fear no accusation

What are you trying to say

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Firespitterz: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
daddytime:
All the thieves and yahoo boys don get mouth. Even skull miners and ritualists don join the protest.

If you say make you scratch your body the way e dey itch you, na sore go full your body oh.

Shut up there. The entire police force need to be disbanded. You must be a criminal police man
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by medolab90(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
themaestro08:

Is your father a SARS personnel?

Check his profile, a Yahoo boy snatched his girlfriend hence his support for SARS.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by AroleOduduwa2: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
daddytime:

Do you know most of those guys are graduate who has no other means of survival, has it occur to you that yahoo is a society issue which need to be address from bottom up, Nigeria as a country has failed the youth, reason why most of the youth engage in fraudulent activities.

We need to collectively fight our oppressors, we need to end this senseless killings, then we move on to how to stop the spread of yahoo and other crime being perpetrated by our youth.

We don’t need to let envy and jealousy ruin this movement.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Chris2863(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
CuntMiner:
the caption should be yahoo boys attacked police station.... criminal yahoo boys, public nonentity
You are frustrated
grin grin grin I pray for your mental health
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Edeyoung: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
mensos544:
Na mouth them get. If police open fire n kill one now they will run n police will claim accidental discharge he done finished be dt.

U. Sure say na benin person u dey talk of, if u b come try am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic / Soma & Miyonse Pictured With Ebuka Obi After Eviction From Big Brother Naija / "4 EVA 16" - Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Car And Customized Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.