Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Stop Killing Our Children – Women Join End SARS Protest In Agege, Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop Killing Our Children – Women Join End SARS Protest In Agege, Lagos (265 Views)

BREAKING: Train Derails At Mangoro Bus Stop, Agege, Lagos, Many Trapped / We Are Killing Our Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Future Dangotes E.t.c / Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Killing Our Children – Women Join End SARS Protest In Agege, Lagos by GoldenEnudi: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2020
GoldenNewsNg reports that Women in the Agege area of Lagos on Friday joined the End SARS protest.
The women numbering over a hundred marched around, chanting a chorus in the Yoruba tongue.A closer listen to the chants, reveal that the women were pleading, calling for an end to the killing of their children.

The women asked the government to ensure the scrapping of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Their protest comes on the heels of a 72-hour protest staged by youths in Lagos.

The youths who began their protest on Wednesday, stayed up late into Thursday night protesting that the police unit is scrapped totally.

In recent times, the activities of the police unit have come under scrutiny and several members of the squad have been found guilty of using their position of authority to trample on the rights of citizens, especially the youths.

See Videos here: https://goldennewsng.com/2020/10/10/stop-killing-our-children-women-join-end-sars-protest-in-agege-lagos/

Re: Stop Killing Our Children – Women Join End SARS Protest In Agege, Lagos by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
I laugh IN Japanese

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Our Children – Women Join End SARS Protest In Agege, Lagos by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
I laugh IN Japanese
Arrrrrrrh

I laugh in Swahili grin

Nigeria problem too excess .
Re: Stop Killing Our Children – Women Join End SARS Protest In Agege, Lagos by Joshmodest(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2020
One foolish man who has chosen to return his brain to heaven intact as it was given , would come and say they are the mother's of fraudsters ...
Foolish people full ground like sand !?!?

(1) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To My Daughter– Man Warns #endsars Protesters After Getting / Sokoloan App / BREAKING: Post Office On Fire In Osun (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.