Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

We Are Killing Our Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Future Dangotes E.t.c - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Are Killing Our Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Future Dangotes E.t.c (359 Views)

Stop Killing Our Children – Women Join End SARS Protest In Agege, Lagos / E Are Killing Our Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Future Dangotes E.t.c / 21 Ways To Unlock Creative Genius By Steve Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Killing Our Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Future Dangotes E.t.c by hisbanneroflove: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
My wife had just finished reciting the French national anthem and my kid singing our new home country anthem as well. Both anthems were excellently delivered. Suddenly, our new host decided to ask a favour, ‘Please sing the Nigeria national anthem for me’. After full recitation along with my daughters, our host said ‘the wordings in Nigerian national anthem are refreshing and touching every time I listen to it’
Obviously, the labour of our heroes past have been in vain for the past 20 years. Nigeria has become a county where peace and unity is a sacrilege. I hold on to my concerns on the poor performance of this current government in my own opinion for another write-up or another day. In the word of Senator Enyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe, one of the finest Senator in Nigerian Senate, ‘our President never and will never take responsibility for anything’.
The senate of Nigeria under Saraki in the assessment of most elites and people in diaspora is the most effective senate we have had as a Nation but why should the Senate representatives visit Buhari every day to report glaring issues as if Buhari doesn’t see. For the first time in our history, we have a large number of senators of like minds who can stand up to the executive and end this senseless killings. Where is Senators Sani, Abaribe, Dino, Bruce, Adeyeye and the rest? Why are you guy allowing this level of killings?
The only organization that can stop Buhari is the church and many Nigerians who cannot afford to pay their kids school fees, live in a good house, have access to portable water e,t,c. It is obvious that the President and his team doesn’t know the difference between the living and the dead. Watch out for his next list of appointees, full of dead names. Every blood sucking Government must be pushed out of power. We are losing the new sets of Dangotes in the little kids that are killed every day in Plateau. Our future Otededos are going down the pit through killings and we are all watching.
In January 2017, Pst Enoch Adeboye resigned his role as general overseer of the 5-million-member Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Nigeria because of Buhari. I have always known that the priesthood office is a sacred one. When Saul decided to perform the roles of Samuel because he thought that Samuel could have done better, it all ended Saul’s throne. Buhari’ through Financial Reporting Council (FRC) who have failed to manage government financial reporting that is full of fraud decided to go after the church. A Government of no priority nor agenda with always fail in everything. How can you give microphone to someone to help hail opposition party in your own party convention? We must rise against everyone in support of killing
TY Danjuma, Buhari’s inner friend and a man who knows the internal workings of government than many said that Buhari is on a killing mission. The daily killings of Christians across Nigeria must stop and everyone must use every chance to judge it and stop Buhari. I expect that the Vice President should be tired of visiting funerals but in a country where the Vice president was locked out of worship centre in Aso Rock on Sunday August 30, 2015 what do you expect. Nigerians are actually expecting the resignation letter of the Vice President if he’s got a conscience. Osinbajo is the biggest sell-out of Christianity in Nigeria.
The truth is, Is Buhari not heartless?. This President had the conscience to go to Calabar because he want to claim a PDP state while he dispatched his no-conscience Vice President to pay sympathies on a red carpet to people that Buhari personally killed due to his re-occurring negligence. I grew up with Muslims, they are the finest people you can ever be with. Buhari is destroying the Muslim religion by his silence on these killings. Our government is so sophisticated in killings that they will not have to hijack 4 plans like September 11 attack on US WTC, to destroy a whole 52 Plateau state communities.
It is time for everyone to speak against this regime. If this government cannot make Nigeria better, why kill the little children who will help make our nation better. Imagine if Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate and the rest were murdered this way. Why kill our tomorrow inventors in the name of religion and executive negligence.
Buhari must act not or go. Just imagine if Buhari return to power another 4 years with this attitude. Write in your language, tell you children, and speak to your friends and neighbours, THIS GOVERNMENT MUST CHANGE, IF PEOPLE MUST CONTINUE TO BE KILLED!

Re: We Are Killing Our Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Future Dangotes E.t.c by ayoncox: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yes oh, welcome to Nigeria
Re: We Are Killing Our Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Future Dangotes E.t.c by iben(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
For things to work well in this country, first we need to get a functioning system and the right policies in place. Imagine the stress and processes you undergo to register your businesses with CAC. How can young and promising entrepreneurs start up businesses easily? Our goverment need to put in place policies that will support and grow businesses.
Re: We Are Killing Our Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Future Dangotes E.t.c by BeingFrank(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Just Allow States To Have Control Of Their Natural Resources, Allow The Judiciary Arm Of Government To Be Independent, MDAs Headed By Their Career Personels And Not Appointments, All Citizens Held Accountable For Their Offences Irrespective Of Religious Or Ethnic Background. This Country Will Start Battling With Immigration Issues Due To Influx Of People Seeking Greener Pastures.

(1) (Reply)

Mt Sahara Gas Newly Built Vessel Acquired By The Africa Gas Limited Delivered / Shoptomydoor / Thanksgiving Service For Uyo Chairman: Disability Is An Advantage For Ability.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.