Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho (67668 Views)

See Picture Of Policeman Who Reportedly Shot #endsars Protester Jimoh Isiaq / Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Babastrong(m): 3:35am On Oct 11, 2020
#ENDSARS! #ENDBUHARI!! #ENDNIGERIA!!! Revolution! Revolution!! Revolution!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Brothers in arms, the way it is going now, this might blow into a bloody revolution and please anyone out there listening don't be a sellout (unless it comes to threatening you and your family) don't take bribes and keep quiet or else remember that you are selling your future.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by 3times: 4:42am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
....along with some foolish, evil minded, criminals, lazy, useless youths.
The foolish youths even abound more than the conceited old men you mentioned...
Youths wasting their future away.

For example : Youths like the below.......

Big Brother Show: Painful Statistics of what should be an illicit business

Pray for Nigerian youths

Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes.
Note: American population is twice Nigeria's population.

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation of illiterate graduates ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

To destroy the future, destroy the seed (children and youths)...

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

I say a very BIG AMEN to that.
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by ViktorCash: 4:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Time to take this protest to the next level angry
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by 3times: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
RIP Jimoh
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by 3times: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

Pray for Nigerian youths

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by guru90: 5:06am On Oct 11, 2020
OpinionCounts:
I keep asking, why do these monsters not behave in the north like dey are behaving in the South? Or do we not have SARS in the north? Or are they saying Southern youths are the thieves, criminals, yahoo boys and so on while the northern youths are all good people?

Because I have never heard of SARS harassment in the north, and I am not aware of any northern state that has joined in this protests going on.

A protest that has gone even international, that other country citizens are even joining in the protest abroad, yet a certain section of the country does not give a hoot about lending their support or voice for the protest.

Even if it is not affecting you directly for now, the fact you are in thesame country where a section is experiencing this terrible evil, it is enough to join the protest to show oneness and patriotism to a just course.
What surprises me is that, if it is something happening in far away Saudi or US or middle East, you will see Nigerians jump in to voice out or even start a fight or destroy things, but something happening right under same roof as you are in, you keep mute.

And someone will still come tomorrow to tell me we are one Nigeria?

Brother, We are not one NIGERIA.

Imagine, They created USELESS SARS in North.
Then they pushed those Evil and Criminals SARS at South and East.....

Northerners, Don't have de right to protests because they are at Peace with SARS or No SARS there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Oesophagus99(m): 5:22am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:
What will Jimoh tell his Allah
Allah:who killed you?
Jimoh:sars
Allah:during what?
Jimoh:#endsars.
Allah:has it end.
Jimoh:no
Allah:then why did you come here, go and end it.

Rest in Peace.
you stinking rat wanna start making jokes about Allah; huh??

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Olamotad:
one almost happened at Abesan gate today. iyana Ipaja side. while some youths were protesting peacefully. and passed in front d station at federal bus stop. this police stooped them with his riffle and told them to leave. the boys started shouting end SARS. suddenly d area commander came out and told the police to leave them, that its a peaceful protest
but ordered 3 police to follow them in case hoodlum hijack d protest. I told him personally u are d kind of man we need in d force. he smiled. if not him that illiterate was ready to shoot.
The truth is that it's the illiterates among them that are killing nigerians
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:32am On Oct 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Pray for Nigerian youths

So unfortunate!

You said it all, Nigeria youths don't know what they want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by DFERENCE: 5:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Sad that everytime something bad in Nigeria is happening we find ways to make divide, pointing fingers, the north is responsible for some many more atrocities than even mentioned but dude SARS is national security and branch of the Nigeria Police force, it is not a North or south initiated and we all suffer it, so you can drop your i hate North attitude and help END SARS. Maybe some day Nigeria will break and the south too will have its independence and become a nation of its on but before then we can work together to end problems Nigeria have, let us put a little love back in Nigeria, then maybe we and our children may enjoy peace and should in the future Nigeria divide it won't be two nations at war.
Built2last:
RIP

The entire SOUTHERN NIGERIA is flooded with road blocks and SARS who kill and maim recklessly. I have never heard that SARS killed any Northerner. #ENDSARSNOW
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by SAMBARRY: 6:03am On Oct 11, 2020
saaron:
Murdered by terrorist security militia.
LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!

#EndNigeria

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
when nigeria disintegrate,they can have their north to themselves and entrench their sharia law all they want and bomb themselves all they like undecided

Useless barbarians

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by bigfish3k: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Before you proffer a solution, you examine the problems. What are the problems of Nigeria? Some will say Corruption, others will say Bad Leadership, Religion, Ethnicity, Intolerance…the list might be endless. Whatever may be the problem with Nigeria it is differently not isolated in the various States in the Country.

Take Corruption for an example, it is prevalent in all States of Nigeria. Bad Leaders are also found in all the Federating units. Nigeria is such a diverse country that all regions are made up of various ethnic/religious colorations.

So breaking up cannot be the solution.

Nigeria is famous because of her size. Without it, she cannot compete in the comity of Nations.
Trash
Stop forcing people that are not ready to unite since 1914
For more than 106years, you people are still singing unity song.
Unity is impossible. You said it already, we are too diverse to be united. Let's stop fooling ourselves because of oil.

I prefer to live a good life in a small United manageable and respected country than to live a miserable life in a useless popular country that is not respected anywhere in the world

What has popularity got to do with a good life?
European countries are very popular and influencial with good economies
Please tell me one European country that has population more than us but they are all better than us ie Britain is 67m, Germany 83m,Italy 60m Russia 145m, France 67m, Belgium 11m,Greece 10m,Norway 5m,Finland 5m,Ireland 4m, Switzerland 8m,Austria 9m,Portugal 10m Sweden 10m. etc.
These countries with small manageable population are more popular than Nigeria and do even grant aid to your overpopulous Nigeria
These are countries that once you step your foot on them you start boasting to your people in Nigeria about how organized they are and you start craving for respect from us in this shithole

Whoever merged Nigeria together is a very wicked person or country

You can have small fruitful population with scientific exploits like the Israelis of about six million and rule the world.
Its not by having one useless consumer quota system population that is a burden to the world

If you see nothing wrong in merging about five countries into one and call it Nigeria then there is also nothing wrong in merging Britain, France, Germany and Belgium into one country and also call it Euroarea let's see if they will progress with all the conflicts that will arise as in the case of Nigeria

Please stop reinforcing failure. Nigeria is a failed experiment

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2020
hstar:

Which mess?

Nigerian Police and their disregard of Nigerian lives.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by 4four(m): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2020
GallantDuke:
RIP to him
He paid the price;feel sorry for his family
The very reason I am worried about the protest is because of things like this because I know how trigger happy those SARS Officers are
this is one of the reason we must push for betterment of this corntree, check any great nation, somebody pay for the price
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by GallantDuke(m): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2020
4four:
this is one of the reason we must push for betterment of this corntree, check any great nation, somebody pay for the price
Yea you are right but besieging Police stations knowing full well how trigger happy those Police officers are is also suicidal
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by hgnbello(m): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmmm His Family At Lost. R.I.P Man.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by hgnbello(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2020
SegFault:
Brothers in arms, the way it is going now, this might blow into a bloody revolution and please anyone out there listening don't be a sellout (unless it comes to threatening you and your family) don't take bribes and keep quiet or else remember that you are selling your future.
Huh
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Dammm

He's sacrificed himself for this course now we must make sure we see it to the very end
#endsars
You be armed robber? That pistol is definitely not for a revolution.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by sylve11: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2020
sad... Journey well Jimoh. sad cool
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by 4four(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2020
GallantDuke:

Yea you are right but besieging Police stations knowing full well how trigger happy those Police officers are i'm also suicidal
u re right cos average Nigeria polices do not know how to handle protest in peaceful manners or crowds in peaceful manners
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by GallantDuke(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2020
4four:
u re right cos average Nigeria polices do not know how to handle protest in peaceful manners or crowds in peaceful manners
That is just my point
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Built2last:
RIP

The entire SOUTHERN NIGERIA is flooded with road blocks and SARS who kill and maim recklessly. I have never heard that SARS killed any Northerner. #ENDSARSNOW
My friend concentrate on the protest and forget about the north which you know nothing about, what's your point? SARS should start acting the way they do in South in the north? Is that what the protest is all about?

You didn't bother to ask or study the reason for the lack of brutality by SARS operative in North (I am not justifying the brutality), just pointing out that there are some factors in play that have been clouded by your tribalistic eye.

When GEJ was in power was SARS any better? Start your investigation from there and you would realise that it is not entirely a regional witch hunt.

This is the second time I am engaging you, I know you won't reply because you lack substance and only championing an idea you have little knowledge about.

Stop the we dey suffer and our neighbors most also suffer mentality.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Ahmeduana(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2020
There comes a time in mans life that he has to use MADNESS TO CURE MADNESS, secretly killing these Godforsaken fellas secretly is the only solution to end this brutality, killing them, killing there wives or girlfriends, children, siblings and parents is the best way to stop this oppression.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Built2last:
RIP

my bro Southerners are yet to wake up and see that sars madness is another hisba Sharia police to control the youths fashion right, right to live fresh etc.

Is it not shocking that their barbaric activities skyrocketed under buhari that initiated the ruga proposal, water resource proposal, fulani herdsmen killing Southerners, nepotistic appointments to favour northern Muslims etc.

Sars is also a fulani tool to control south but we have Southerners supporting it.

I have resulted to living my life and keeping quite since it is the same people that are supporting them.

I have never be arrested by sars if it's too much i leave this country
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Aguilar(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2020
iku sara
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Shawl001(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Innocent life.
RIP to the dead.

I just hope you Recieved Jesus, else, it's all a waste!
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Built2last: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

My friend concentrate on the protest and forget about the north which you know nothing about, what's your point? SARS should start acting the way they do in South in the north? Is that what the protest is all about?

You didn't bother to ask or study the reason for the lack of brutality by SARS operative in North (I am not justifying the brutality), just pointing out that there are some factors in play that have been clouded by your tribalistic eye.

When GEJ was in power was SARS any better? Start your investigation from there and you would realise that it is not entirely a regional witch hunt.

This is the second time I am engaging you, I know you won't reply because you lack substance and only championing an idea you have little knowledge about.

Stop the we dey suffer and our neighbors most also suffer mentality.

I won't dignify you with a good response...Enjoy your current status. One day the North will wake up and become like Sudan. It's just time.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by gift2xl: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Sleep well dude cry
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by globalresource: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2020
The blood of this guy must not be shed in vain
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by hstar: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Nigerian Police and their disregard of Nigerian lives.
We will overcome it

On the contrary, I believe u are related to Mikel obi in real life and that is the fact
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

You be armed robber? That pistol is definitely not for a revolution.
tell me what Gun is used for revolution please undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.