Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,690 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

We Are Children Of The Most High God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Children Of The Most High God (584 Views)

Satan, A Servant Of The Most High God? / As God Said It Must Be Done - The Temple Of The Most High God / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Children Of The Most High God by PastorAde: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2011
[center]We Are Children of the Most High God[/center]

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundation of the earth are out of course. I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes (Ps. 82: 5-7).

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, You are gods? If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken (John 10: 34-35).

The greatest problem in the world today is ignorance – lack of knowledge and understanding. In fact, God says in His word: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6). The greatest weapon satan uses against humanity is ignorance. He is referred to as the prince of darkness. Darkness in this sense is ignorance of the truth. When a man or woman is ignorant of the truth, he or she is in darkness. And being in darkness can cost you your life and eternity. This was the lamentation of God in the first Scriptures above. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness. This “they” are all humanity. But God sheds the light of His word on humanity by telling them who they really are by saying: I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. Jesus in the New Testament of the book of John reiterated this truth that you are gods. Does this statement surprise you? Do you believe it? Understand that God created man out of Himself when He said: Let us make man in our image and our likeness and let them have dominion in Genesis 1: 26. And when Adam’s body was formed in Genesis 2:7, God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and Adam became a living soul. In other words, Adam’s spirit came out of God. Since we all came out of Adam, our spirits emanated from God. God is referred to as the Father of all spirits (Hebrews 12: 9). Adam was called the son of God (Luke 3:38), so are you! That’s why God says we are gods! But when Adam sinned by disobeying God, He fell into darkness. Having lost his authority due to disobedience, satan, instead of Adam, became the god of this world. But the coming of Jesus, Who is the light of the world, changed all of that. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. He destroyed the prince of darkness and got back from him the power and authority Adam delivered to him. Jesus came to restore back to man his dignity and ruler ship. As many as believe in Him and are washed in His blood will be restored as gods, and kings and priests unto God (See Revelation 5: 6). How long will you continue to walk in darkness? Receive this light of the gospel today and you will be restored to what God originally created you to be – gods. Will you? If yes, pray this prayer aloud: Lord Jesus, come into my heart, wash away my sins. I confess you as my Lord and Savior in Jesus’ Precious Name. Amen.

For prayer and counseling: visit, write, call or e-mail: Prevailing Word & Prayer Ministries Inc. No 11, Ibrahim Tahir Lane, Utako. P.O. Box 11875, Garki, Abuja. Tel 08033155417. E-mail: josey500@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Messages Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 11 & 12) / "HOLY BIBLE VS BLACK BERRY" / Love , The Way Of Life- pastor chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.