Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Raw Gold Buyer Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Raw Gold Buyer Wanted (5247 Views)

Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! / I Have Serious Raw Gold Buyers In Turkey / Did Any One Buy Raw Gold In Nigeria? As Bars, Dust And Nugget! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by Realtorman: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
Is there anyone in the house who deals in raw gold or know someone who does? I am in need of a buyer. It is strictly a cash and carry transaction. It is available in large quantity.

Thanks.
Re: Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by ologun01(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2011
wats ur number and hw do u sell?
Re: Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by nopoverty(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2011
you can export your raw gold.buy this ebook on exportation for #2500 to put you through.call the number below for yours

1 Like

Re: Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by Realtorman: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ologun01 you can reach me on 07067597230
Re: Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by y2kaustin(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2011
if you want to sell them call 08134340380
Re: Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by abujaddan: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
reach me here , for serious business let me knw if ur ready to talk
Re: Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by y2kaustin(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
Is it in lagos?if yes send me a copy of the specimen to :y2kaustin@gmail.com thanks,
Re: Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by wills20008: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
Kind Attn: Buyers/Mandate,

We are searching in America,Europe and Asia for Alluvial Gold Dust Brokers/Buyers.So we are looking for buyers and an agent to sell our Gold Dust.If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible for more details, your commission is protected immediately after the contract is signed with us as an agent/broker.

Product- AU GOLD DUST
Purity- 92% OR BETTER
Karat- 22+ CARATS
Quantity- 30KG Trial Shipment and contract to be sign after.
Full Quantity- 260kg

PRICE:$38,000.00 PER KILOGRAM FOB and $45,000 CIF

PAYMENT CIF: 20% AFTER DELIVERY AND SUCCESSFUL INITIAL RANDOM TEST SAMPLE,THEN BALANCE PAYMENT OF 80% AFTER REFINERY SMELTING AND ASSAY REPORT.

TERMS OF PAYMENT FOB: The payment of the product will be done at the buyer’s destination after refinery. However 10% of the total cost will be paid by buyer to seller to cover Export Expenses and Documentation, and after buyer has been satisfied with the quality of goods and all the procedures, shipment will be effected within 72 hours. The balance of 80% will be paid based on the refinery’s report, 2 to 3 working days after goods has been delivered to buyer’s refinery.

OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: A contract agreement stipulating terms and conditions of this transaction will be signed between seller and buyer. Buyer must arrive in Ghana to sign all business and legal documents in respect of the transaction and also use the chance to interact with management and physically ascertain the product.
Seller’s mandate will accompany buyer and the product to his destination upon receipt of the Export and Documentation Expenses.

PROCEDURE FOR CIF:

(1) Seller delivers CIF to UK/USA,MALAYSIA,HOLLAND and HONG KONG.
(2) Buyer meets Seller representative and do random test of Gold Dust.
(3) On successful random test, Buyer to pay 20% of total value of Products as cost of shipment.
(4) Seller representative and Buyer take Gold Dust to refinery for smelting and assay.
(5) Following satisfactory assay report from refinery, Buyer to make balance 80% payment to Seller via bank transfer.

Waiting for your email and call if you agree to any of the procedure on my contact details below:

Phone: 00233267507768
Email: E-mail:robwills15@yahoo.com

Sincerely Yours,

Mr.Robert Williams.
Re: Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by ewaalo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Raw Gold Buyer Wanted by Dajugba: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
There are many procedures to purchase raw gold in Nigeria, even if you want to buy gold from other countries. You can check our website to purchase gold: https://goldandlands.com

(1) (Reply)

N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi / Oil Palm Seedlings For Sale! / CBN To Hold Tweet Meet To Discuss Sustaining Success Of Reccession Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.